just started. quick q's

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Hello peoples,

Just started my 1ando 4-ad decavol utt 2/2/4 cycle. Been into it for 1 week. If I can I plan to do a little logging, (stats recorded) but for now I have a question about sweating.

I do take super charge by labrada and also AMS body mortar, vapor xt and lucidrol preworkout. (too much sugar?)

Since I have started this cycle I have started to sweat a lot. Normally I would break a little sweat after working out for 30 min and 5 mins of light cardio to get my blood moving. Now I am leaving wet spots every where my head lays and I am almost soaked. I am taking the deca 2/2 and the others 1/1. What can I change to reduce the sweating? I have noticed a big increase in thirst also but I have been trying to avoid a lot of liquids so the water retention is minimal.

Here are my begining stats.
height 5'10"
weight 206
age 30
chest 43
bicep 16
shoulder 51

I really like the lucidrol, it gets me in workout mode like my supercharge used to. I will be wating for a sale on this! my diet ranges from 2-3k calories (no set diet but I am counting calories) 150-200 grams protien each day

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Here are a few of my begining workout stats also

bench 130x10 180x8 230x8
seated dumbell curl 45 8 x3
tricep headache bar (not sure of bar weight) 30lb each side 3 x8
standing upright rows 90 10 x3
shrugs 45 x20, 80 x5, 45 x15, 80 x5
dumbell fly's 45 8 x3

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are the sweats coming after you have taken a certain product or all day regardless? Also i would def stay hydrated since you are sweating so much and in general. With normal water intake you should'nt experience much water bloat anyway.

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Nope, not a certain product. It has just been really easy to break a sweat since I started the cycle. I would say twice as normal when any elevated activity. When I workout I now have to bring a change of clothes otherwise I am riding home soaked.

tattoopierced1

Nope, not a certain product. It has just been really easy to break a sweat since I started the cycle. I would say twice as normal when any elevated activity. When I workout I now have to bring a change of clothes otherwise I am riding home soaked.
could be weather related.. i sweat like a whore on dollar day just recently and it is because of the weather. I could probably wring my drawers out once I get home after working out it gets that bad. I wouldnt let it worry you too much.. now if you are sweating all the time like that, that is another thing, but if it is only while working out, I wouldnt let it bother you too much.

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Thanks for the reply, good answer.

I am already upping my weights on everything except bench, I have not felt a increase there yet, but I have decided to let my pecks rest for a few days, the tape's tale is looking good! lovin it! I will post a update at the end of week 2

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, good answer.

I am already upping my weights on everything except bench, I have not felt a increase there yet, but I have decided to let my pecks rest for a few days, the tape's tale is looking good! lovin it! I will post a update at the end of week 2
Awesome!

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Here are my stats. On kind of a chopped log because I took a few days off lifting to enjoy some EPA! and Guinness! but I did feel stronger the second day when I came back after taking a day to recoop
height 5'10"
weight 204 -2 doing more cardio (total of 1 hour per day) along with supress-c and eviscerate <-- man this sh!t burns
age 30
chest 46 +3
bicep 16.5 +.5
shoulder 52 +1

bench 130x10 180x8 250x8 +20
seated dumbell curl 50 8 x3 +10
tricep headache bar (not sure of bar weight) 35lb each side 3 x8 +10 <----Amazing!
standing upright rows 110 10 x3 +20
shrugs 45 x20, 80 x5, 45 x15, 100 x5 +20
dumbell fly's 50 8 x3 +10 <---- Amazing!

I added 10lbs to the most difficult sets AWESOME! I feel I can go more on both but I get joint pain so I am taking it a week at a time

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Here are my stats. On kind of a chopped log because I took a few days off lifting to enjoy some EPA! and Guinness! but I did feel stronger the second day when I came back after taking a day to recoop
height 5'10"
weight 204 -2 doing more cardio (total of 1 hour per day) along with supress-c and eviscerate <-- man this sh!t burns
age 30
chest 46 +3
bicep 16.5 +.5
shoulder 52 +1

bench 130x10 180x8 250x8 +20
seated dumbell curl 50 8 x3 +10
tricep headache bar (not sure of bar weight) 35lb each side 3 x8 +10 <----Amazing!
standing upright rows 110 10 x3 +20
shrugs 45 x20, 80 x5, 45 x15, 100 x5 +20
dumbell fly's 50 8 x3 +10 <---- Amazing!

I added 10lbs to the most difficult sets AWESOME! I feel I can go more on both but I get joint pain so I am taking it a week at a time
Gains look great! But def listen to your body I had a shoulder strain i tried to work through for a week and now its 2.5 months later and it still hurts.