Lineup for next go around

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Hello again guys.

I am getting prepared for my next cycle, So far I have acquired a few UTT's

2x deca VOL, 1x 4-ad, 1x 1androsterone

Here is what I am thinking, if any is to be changed lets hear it.

1st week 2ml deca,2ml andro, 2ml 4ad
2-4th week deca 4ml 2 morning 2 night, 2ml andro, 2ml 4ad (both 1ml morning 1ml night)

Also I would like suggestions for PCT. I have Arom-x for a start. I also plan to log this as best as I am able to

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
I found this

advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/ultimate-mass-pyramid-stacking-chart

it looks about right on as far as I can tell, but being that I only have 60ml of the 1andro and 4ad I planned for 30 days, Also should i take the deca in 1ml doses 4 times a day? Also Is any cycle support needed?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I found this

advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/ultimate-mass-pyramid-stacking-chart

it looks about right on as far as I can tell, but being that I only have 60ml of the 1andro and 4ad I planned for 30 days, Also should i take the deca in 1ml doses 4 times a day? Also Is any cycle support needed?
As for the cycle it looks good, i usually use 2-4ml's of each per day split up in even doses. Now for your Deca dosing if you can be consistant with 4x1ml per day that will work but if your life/schedule is crazy like mine 2x2ml's per day maybe more logical split up by 6 to 8 hours. You can use a cycle support supp thats really up to you these compounds arn't that harsh but Cycle support by AI is a good choice. The Arom-x is a good pct product and u can always add another natural test booster to play it safe. Hope this helps!