question for AMS rep

  1. New Member
    madeinengland's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62%

    question for AMS rep


    Hey I'm new here so first i'll just say kudos on the sight, good people, good info. The question was simple really. Did a cycle of AMS mass stack once in the past, had good results and great gains. Just invested in another XL pack, was glancing at the warnings and saw "Not intended for use by persons under 40" Is this for real, im 25 and sure Im not the only lifter under middle age using this product. Is this a misprint? any response would be much apreciated

  2. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yep, we made the XL bottles exclusively for GNC and they required that we place that ridiculous age requirement on the label. Now we sell them to the general public and haven't cycled through all of the labels. Nothing at all to worry about.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. New Member
    madeinengland's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62%

    Thanks for the swift reply, I knew the'd be a simple expanation but though i'd ask none the less, thanks for clearing that up.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,230
    Rep Power
    8353
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by madeinengland View Post
    Thanks for the swift reply, I knew the'd be a simple expanation but though i'd ask none the less, thanks for clearing that up.
    its always best to check if you have any questions.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  5. New Member
    madeinengland's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62%

    There was actually something else if you can help? I am probably going to cycle in the next few weeks and am just making sure Ive got things set out properly. As I understand it 1 andro and 4 ad are a good stack for what i want and shouldn't really have the same risks associated with a real juice cycle. I am most likely being over apprehensive but i was wondering about the risk of "gynecomastia", with a moderate cycle like this is there any need to seek out a SERM or will my PCT be enough? as I have heard this stack does not shut down your natural test too much? I intend on taking a four week cycle and then four weeks PCT using "reversitol", "post cycle support" , "arom x" and "activate extreme". Then i intend to leave an eight week gap before repeating the exact same cycle. From what i have read that seems to be pretty air tight but would it be beneficial to run some arom - x (which i have one extra bottle of) during a cycle for both maintaining low estrogen and good HPTA, plus higher gains? If so how would you dose it and would this effect the way you dose your PCT. Also, what would you say about taking one cycle at double the dosage apposed to two cycles? because the 1 andro has to convert twice I have heard this can be beneficial. Sorry for all the questions, I do try to research as much as i can before blurting out easy to answer queries but i would preffer expert opinion rather than just any old joe blow and know your opinion obviously carries good weight.

    my dosing would otherwise be:

    four weeks: 2ml 1 andro, 2ml 4 ad per day in split doses
    four weeks: 2m arom x per day in split doses
    4 caps activate extreme
    2 caps reversitol
    4 caps ai PCS

    ps. I am thinking I may have too much ATD in my PCT, would you recommend dropping a supp or a taper?

    Sorry again for all the questions, Thanks in advance.
  6. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10633
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madeinengland View Post
    There was actually something else if you can help? I am probably going to cycle in the next few weeks and am just making sure Ive got things set out properly. As I understand it 1 andro and 4 ad are a good stack for what i want and shouldn't really have the same risks associated with a real juice cycle. I am most likely being over apprehensive but i was wondering about the risk of "gynecomastia", with a moderate cycle like this is there any need to seek out a SERM or will my PCT be enough? as I have heard this stack does not shut down your natural test too much? I intend on taking a four week cycle and then four weeks PCT using "reversitol", "post cycle support" , "arom x" and "activate extreme". Then i intend to leave an eight week gap before repeating the exact same cycle. From what i have read that seems to be pretty air tight but would it be beneficial to run some arom - x (which i have one extra bottle of) during a cycle for both maintaining low estrogen and good HPTA, plus higher gains? If so how would you dose it and would this effect the way you dose your PCT. Also, what would you say about taking one cycle at double the dosage apposed to two cycles? because the 1 andro has to convert twice I have heard this can be beneficial. Sorry for all the questions, I do try to research as much as i can before blurting out easy to answer queries but i would preffer expert opinion rather than just any old joe blow and know your opinion obviously carries good weight.

    my dosing would otherwise be:

    four weeks: 2ml 1 andro, 2ml 4 ad per day in split doses
    four weeks: 2m arom x per day in split doses
    4 caps activate extreme
    2 caps reversitol
    4 caps ai PCS

    ps. I am thinking I may have too much ATD in my PCT, would you recommend dropping a supp or a taper?

    Sorry again for all the questions, Thanks in advance.
    These compounds, particularly 1-andro will certainly cause some HTPA shutdown. It converts to 1-testosterone...which is a potent androgen (which is why its effective). The thought that "it converts twice" is a bit of a misconception...as this isn't a 1-way road. There is interconversion of the different compounds...so much so that its really impossible to give an exact conversion rate to 1-test. I will say however, that I've found it to be nearly comparable to 1-diol mg for mg in my personal experience. Slow, steady, maintainable gains.

    I would not use the arom-x on cycle. You can save it for your PCT.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  7. New Member
    madeinengland's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62%

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    These compounds, particularly 1-andro will certainly cause some HTPA shutdown. It converts to 1-testosterone...which is a potent androgen (which is why its effective). The thought that "it converts twice" is a bit of a misconception...as this isn't a 1-way road. There is interconversion of the different compounds...so much so that its really impossible to give an exact conversion rate to 1-test. I will say however, that I've found it to be nearly comparable to 1-diol mg for mg in my personal experience. Slow, steady, maintainable gains.

    I would not use the arom-x on cycle. You can save it for your PCT.
    Thanks, that helps a lot. At the risk of being berated am i right in thinking my PCT is up to scratch for this cycle, you must hear this all the time but I can never really find a straight answer? From what I can make out a serm shouldn't be necessary for this cycle, particularly at four week intervals apposed to eight, would that be right?
  8. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10633
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madeinengland View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot. At the risk of being berated am i right in thinking my PCT is up to scratch for this cycle, you must hear this all the time but I can never really find a straight answer? From what I can make out a serm shouldn't be necessary for this cycle, particularly at four week intervals apposed to eight, would that be right?
    Well, I would never suggest prescription drugs to compliment a cycle of our OTC supplements. That said, some people prefer to do so...which is completely at your discretion.

    The arom-x was designed as a legal alternative to prescription drugs...and many have found this to be successful. To be honest, long term studies on androgen induced HTPA suppression show that things do end up coming back to normal. The use of SERMS, in theory, should speed up the process. An AI theoretically should have a similar effect...although through a different MAO.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  9. New Member
    madeinengland's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62%

    Thanks guys, Im excited about cycling, theres already a few logs on here doing the same cycle so i dont think i'l post it up but i'll log it in my stats etc. thanks for the advice!
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madeinengland View Post
    Thanks guys, Im excited about cycling, theres already a few logs on here doing the same cycle so i dont think i'l post it up but i'll log it in my stats etc. thanks for the advice!
    Goodluck man!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in