AMS - Ultimate Mass XL + Log

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Hello All,

Im new to this site and to PH's. This will be my first stack ever. I have been lifting since last August and have experienced some really good gains but would like to take it a step further. Here is the stack that I will be starting next week and my stats. I will try to log as much as possible. I will log my workouts and cals, but not dietary intake completly for it will take too much time. Just note that I eat clean. My Maintenance cal is 2100 and I usually do 2500-3000 during bulk. I just hope I can keep up with this since almost everyone complains of loss of appetite on this stack.

Stack:

Weeks 1-6:
1-Andro - 2mil/day
Decavol - 2mil/day
4-AD - 2mil/day
Nocturnabol - 1 cap @bedtime
Fish Oil
Mvit
Whey Protein
Creatine

Weeks 7-12:
AromX - 2mil/day
Hpertrop-X - 4 caps pre-workout
Fish Oil
Mvit
Whey Protein
Creatine

Stats Pre-Cycle:
Height:5'7"
Weight:170
BF%: 9%
Biceps: 14.25"
Chest: 42"
Forearms: 12"
Thigh: 22"
Calves: 16.5"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 33"
Shoulders: 50"
Neck: 17"

My goal is size and definition. Dont really care about strength, Im not in it for that. Just size and to look ripped and cut. Lets see how it goes.

Last edited:

rayrayy

Awards
Good Luck brah - I'm logging Hormone Regulation Kit now if your interested - I'm almost at PCT. I didn't take the Decavol (prolly will next time) - I'll be sure to check in with how your stack is going...your prolly guna love it!

Side note - My hunger has been through the roof - I am always pretty hungry so maybe it's different for me (or maybe the Decavol is the appetite suppressant) but if I don't eat I start getting light headed, headache, etc. So I definitely notice when I need to eat!

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Workout for this cycle:

Advanced 5 Day per week program

Days 1:

Bench Press- 3 sets – 10, 8, and 8 reps
Incline Bench Press - 3 sets – 10, 8, and 8 reps (perform negative at the end of each set)
Decline Bench Press - 3 sets – 12, 10 and 8 reps
Dumbbell flys- 3 sets – 2 sets – 12 and 12 reps
Military Press- 3 sets – 12, 12, and 12 reps (on day 1 do negatives with a spotter)
Lateral Raises – 3 sets – 12, 12, and 12 reps
Bent Over Lateral Raises - 2 sets – 12 and 12 reps
Skull Crushers – 3 sets – 10, 10, and 8 reps (on day 1 do a burnout set)
Tricep Pushdowns – 3 sets – 10, 10, and 8 reps (do a pyramid set on day 1 instead of the 3rd set.)
Wrist Curls – 2 sets – 12 and 12 reps

Day 2 & 4:

Lat Pull-Downs - 3 sets – 12, 10, and 8 reps (do a pyramid set on Day 2)
One Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets – 12,12,and 12 reps
Upright Rows- 3 sets – 12, 10, and 8 reps
Barbell Shrugs - 2 sets – 10 and 10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets – 10,10 and 10 reps (Do negative at the end of each set)
Hammer Curls – 2 sets – 10 and 10 reps (twenty-ones on day 4)
Concentration Curls – 2 sets – 10 and 10 reps.
Reverse Curls – 2 sets – 10 and 10 reps
All Leg exercises are to be done only on day 2. Do ONLY Back and Biceps on Day 4.
Squats – 4 sets – 20, 15, 12 and 10 reps
Leg Curls– 3 sets – 10, 10, and 8 reps
Seated Barbell Calf Raises– 2 sets – 10 and 10 reps

Day 3:

Bench Press- 3 sets – 10, 8, and 8 reps
Incline Bench Press - 3 sets – 10, 8, and 8 reps (perform negative at the end of each set)
Decline Bench Press - 3 sets – 12, 10 and 8 reps
Dumbbell flys- 3 sets – 2 sets – 12 and 12 reps
Military Press- 3 sets – 12, 12, and 12 reps
Lateral Raises – 3 sets – 12, 12, and 12 reps
Bent Over Lateral Raises - 2 sets – 12 and 12 reps

Day 5:

Skull Crushers - 3 sets – 12, 10, and 8 reps
Tricep Pushdowns - 3 sets – 12,12,and a pyramid set.
Reverse Tricep Pushdowns- 2 sets – 12 and a pyramid set.
Leg Press or Squats – 4 sets – 20, 15, 12 and 10 reps
Leg Curls– 3 sets – 10, 10, and 8 reps
Seated Barbell Calf Raises – 2 sets – 12 and 10 reps.

Day 6:

Interval Training for 45 mins.

Day 7:

Rest!!!!

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
The Meal Plan:

1. Breakfast:

2 egg whites
1 cup of dry oats
1 scoops of protein powder
1 tbsp. peanut butter
1/2 cup Skim milk

2. Snack

2 string cheese
1 oz almonds

3. Lunch:

Day 1, 3 & 5:

4 oz of Turkey Breast
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1 Tbsp of Kraft Miracle Whip Light

Day 2 & 4:

2 can Tuna
2 hard Boiled Egg Whites
1 Tbsp. Kraft Miracle Whip Light

Day 6:

6" Subway Roasted Chicken Breast
w/provolone cheese, lettuce and 1 tbsp of light mayo.

4. Snack:

2 scoops whey protein
Peanut Butter on Whole Wheat Bread

5: Dinner:

Fish or Chicken
Broccoli and Cauliflower or Green Beans
Brown rice or Baked Sweet Potato

6: Pre-workout:

1 scoop of Whey Protein

7:post Workout

1 scoop of Whey Protein
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of Plain Yogurt
1 Cup Skim Milk
All put in a blender for protein shake...

8: Before Bed:

1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese

The goal is 50% pro/30% carb/20% fat.

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Starting this cycle tomorrow(Sunday). I am going to take Noct. tonight, since we are getting home vacation this afternoon and am tired from driving and would like a really deep sleep before starting everything tomorrow. I also want to start on Sunday that way I know how it is going to react with my body before I go to work on Monday. I will log tomorrow evening. Wish me luck!!!

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Day 1:

Taste not too bad. After taste isnt great. Appetite is still great. Libido is fine, no loss yet. Noticed a little but of irritability till I did my workout then I was fine, which kind of sucks, because I workout at night.

Workout was awesome. Pump was bigger than ever. Just wish it would stay like that all the time. Worked out for an hour and felt like I could go for another hour. Hope this will help my gains.

Ordered Hypertrop-X, cant wait till it gets here to see what it does to my workouts.

Hope to get to bed early tonight and get a good start tomorrow.

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Day 2:

I thought I would alter things a little bit, so I started taking the 1-Andro and 4-AD at 3 Mil per day. 1 Mil. incriments/ 4hours apart. But I left the Deca at 2 mil er day. Gave me a slight headache after the third dose. No anger issues, but more intense during workout. Love the awesome pump, just cant get over it. Work out was awesome, sweated profusely and wanted to keep going. Weight I thought I couldnt do, I did. So far no sides. Apetite great, libido great. I will check back tomorrow.

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Day 3:

Great Day. No Headache's. Muscles are getting harder allready, pump is lasting most of the day, its amazing. Vascularity is finally coming out, slowly but surely. More in shoulders and pec than in my arms. Workout was awesome, still needed more at the end so I added some massive ab exercises. So far no sides at all.

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
End of Week 1:

Ok, here are my stats at the end of week one.

Haven't really noticed much change in size. Great workouts, more strength, and no sides. Libbido is a little down, but that is ok.

Stack:

Weeks 1-6:
1-Andro - 3mil/day
Decavol - 2mil/day
4-AD - 3mil/day
Fish Oil
Mvit
Whey Protein

Stats Pre-Cycle/1 week:
Weight:170/176
BF%: 9%/9%
Biceps: 14.25"/14.25"
Chest: 42"/41"
Forearms: 12"/12"
Thigh: 22"/22.25"
Calves: 16.5"/16.0"
Waist: 30"/30"
Hips: 33"/32.5"
Shoulders: 50"/50"
Neck: 17"/17.25"

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Day 8:

Started using HypertropX from AMS pre-workout today. Great Focus and some really good pumps. Still waiting for more vascularity, I guess I need to lose more body fat to get there. Still no sides and I started the second week of my cycle yesterday. Still taking the same amount each day.

Starting Nocturnabol tonight. Cant wait to get that deep sleep ive havent had in a long time.

Hope to Update tomorrow...

rayrayy

Awards
looking good my man glad your enjoying results so far - i had the headaches around day 2/3 as well, and they all went away just like yours did.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Started using HypertropX from AMS pre-workout today. Great Focus and some really good pumps. Still waiting for more vascularity, I guess I need to lose more body fat to get there. Still no sides and I started the second week of my cycle yesterday. Still taking the same amount each day.

Starting Nocturnabol tonight. Cant wait to get that deep sleep ive havent had in a long time.

Hope to Update tomorrow...
Log looking great man! And the HyperTropx is a wonderful product to get you threw your gym time I can always count on it to get me to end. As for your vascularity it will come man just keep working hard and the more bf% your able to shed the more you'll see those pipelines lol

NewBulk

NewBulk

Awards
Stats Pre-Cycle/4th week:
Weight:170/180
BF%: 9%/8%
Biceps: 14.25"/14.75"
Chest: 42"/42"
Forearms: 12"/12.25"
Thigh: 22"/22.50"
Calves: 16.5"/16.5"
Shoulders: 50"/50.5"

Some of these look like no gain, but if you look at the end of week 1, I lost some fat, now I am gaining muscle. After week 3 it has really kicked in. Acne seems to be worse, but not that bad. Sex drive is still great. Nocturnabol is great, wont have a decent nights rest with out it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stats Pre-Cycle/4th week:
Weight:170/180
BF%: 9%/8%
Biceps: 14.25"/14.75"
Chest: 42"/42"
Forearms: 12"/12.25"
Thigh: 22"/22.50"
Calves: 16.5"/16.5"
Shoulders: 50"/50.5"

Some of these look like no gain, but if you look at the end of week 1, I lost some fat, now I am gaining muscle. After week 3 it has really kicked in. Acne seems to be worse, but not that bad. Sex drive is still great. Nocturnabol is great, wont have a decent nights rest with out it.
I love the dreams i get from the Nocturnabol!!! lol