Hormone regulation kit+epistane???

marke32

Awards
I Was just giving a bottle of epistane but purchased the hormone regulation kit . Would taking epistane with the kit have a negative or positive effect on the ams kit?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I Was just giving a bottle of epistane but purchased the hormone regulation kit . Would taking epistane with the kit have a negative or positive effect on the ams kit?
That's a pretty strong cycle but it would be very effective for lean gains and a lot of strength.

Do you have previous cycle experience?

marke32

Awards
not really ive taken andro before by itself and it really worked. So im guessing thats not enough exp to take both epistane and the hormone kit? thanks for replying to me as well, much appreciated. And if you do think its ok to take both would arom-x be enough for the pct ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not really ive taken andro before by itself and it really worked. So im guessing thats not enough exp to take both epistane and the hormone kit? thanks for replying to me as well, much appreciated. And if you do think its ok to take both would arom-x be enough for the pct ?
I would just stick with the kit for now. Save the epistane for later. You dont want to mix too many new hormonals into your body if you dont have experience with one or two before hand. Arom-X would be a good start yes.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would just stick with the kit for now. Save the epistane for later. You dont want to mix too many new hormonals into your body if you dont have experience with one or two before hand. Arom-X would be a good start yes.
Right On!!