Questions about 1-AD, 4-AD, Deca and cycle

Punisher63e

Awards
Hi AMS guys,

Last summer I went on a cycle of App Nut's The One Pro-Hormone. I absolutely loved it. After water loss I gained 13lbs of lean mass in 4-weeks and felt great while on cycle and the 2nd gear AI they provide worked well. That product was a great start for a first timer.

Now that you know my experience, my questions are as follows:

1-AD and 4-AD are Pro Hormones? I'm not sure of the difference between a "pro anabolic" and a pro hormone. A brief clarification would help.

I had my eyes set on the Mass Anabolic kit XL... But I am also interested in the Decavol since it sounds sorta like The One.

I was thinking that since Decavol is pretty much "side-effect free", that I could run that during my PCT? Or is that not going to be good?

That is about all I have to ask. Are there any current discount codes for those products I mentioned? I'm cashing in on the Hypertrop and bodymotar (with discount code) when I place this order.

Thanks for the help!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi AMS guys,

Last summer I went on a cycle of App Nut's The One Pro-Hormone. I absolutely loved it. After water loss I gained 13lbs of lean mass in 4-weeks and felt great while on cycle and the 2nd gear AI they provide worked well. That product was a great start for a first timer.

1-AD and 4-AD are Pro Hormones? I'm not sure of the difference between a "pro anabolic" and a pro hormone. A brief clarification would help.

I had my eyes set on the Mass Anabolic kit XL... But I am also interested in the Decavol since it sounds sorta like The One.

I was thinking that since Decavol is pretty much "side-effect free", that I could run that during my PCT? Or is that not going to be good?

That is about all I have to ask. Are there any current discount codes for those products I mentioned? I'm cashing in on the Hypertrop and bodymotar (with discount code) when I place this order.

Thanks for the help!
Prohormone means the step before converting to a master hormone. I guess prehormone would be a better name.

Proanabolic would have to mean something along the lines of "prior to becoming an active anabolic hormone".

That's just how I interpret it.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hi AMS guys,

Thanks for the help!

Decavol would not be good for PCT since it still will cause a small degree of supression. The kit includes Amor-X which is used for PCT. There was a BOGO code around lately but I don't know if it's still available.

Check your pm box.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I would not do Decavol in pct. I had great results running it with the 1-4 ad.
Check my log at the bottom.

JP.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea. I would not do Decavol in pct. I had great results running it with the 1-4 ad.
Check my log at the bottom.

JP.
Yea I didnt even catch that whan I read his post. Some people take a mild oral in pct to bridge cycles, but thats a whole nother world of methods. Def no Decavol during pct though first poster.

Punisher63e

Awards
JP, I read your log... Sounds like you had great results from that stack. I'll run the Deca during the cycle and just keep my PCT to Arom-X and and 2 other natural test boosters, one of them being Trib. I had zero issues with my last cycle because I made up a solid PCT stack.

I am aware of those anger issues you talked about JP... Not too hard to keep under control but it is easy to let yourself slip and say it like you want lol.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Did the ingredients change in the new Arom X

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 125mg *
Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg *
Resveratrol 95% 25mg *
7,8-Benzoflavone 15mg

before it was

Serving Size 1 mL
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 3 mg

is it still as good as the old one ?

Punisher63e

Awards
Will the regular (non-XL) bottles of the decavol, 1ad/4ad and arom-x be enough product to do a proper 4 week cycle and 4wk pct??

Also, a question to the AMS guys... I want to get a jug of your body mortar using the discount code and a free bottle of the hypertrop... However, I'm not going to order for a few more days as I'm not going to do this cycle for another week or two anyway... Need to get some blood work done and see my doctor first. I just don't want to go to order in a few days and not be able to use the discount and/or get the free bottle of hypertrop (cash is tight these days!).

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Did the ingredients change in the new Arom X

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 125mg *
Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg *
Resveratrol 95% 25mg *
7,8-Benzoflavone 15mg

before it was

Serving Size 1 mL
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 3 mg

is it still as good as the old one ?
As far as I know Arom-X UTT is still 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene 3mg/ml.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Will the regular (non-XL) bottles of the decavol, 1ad/4ad and arom-x be enough product to do a proper 4 week cycle and 4wk pct??

Also, a question to the AMS guys... I want to get a jug of your body mortar using the discount code and a free bottle of the hypertrop... However, I'm not going to order for a few more days as I'm not going to do this cycle for another week or two anyway... Need to get some blood work done and see my doctor first. I just don't want to go to order in a few days and not be able to use the discount and/or get the free bottle of hypertrop (cash is tight these days!).
If you dose everything at 2ml per day then 1 bottle of each should last 30 days. I personally would recommend running that stack for 6 weeks with a 6 week PCT. I got great results off it.

Punisher63e

Awards
I'd love to do a 6wk... But I don't have the extra cash for that right now. However, maybe in like 2-3 weeks into the cycle I'll decide to and I'll buy the extra goods. Well see how I like it for the first 3weeks. The last time I used a PH, I was ripping it up. I felt great and my workout's were through the roof and my gains were really good. Too bad I ended up having some unrelated health issues soon after the cycle and I ended up losing pretty much all of the hard work I had done... I was out of the gym for 7mo.

I've been back in the gym now for a few months and I put a couple of lb's back on and so I deem it time to rock out with my PH's out lol.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
As far as PH's go, this is a pretty mild stack. The gains are moderate, but the sides are virtually nil. My only sides were some acne, aggression, and an increase in libido. It's a great stack to use if you are getting back into the PH scene.

Punisher63e

Awards
Sweet, that is what I am looking for. I'm not at the level of training/knowledge to run anything really wicked right now. Just looking for something to help give me a boost in the gym and a boost in confidence towards my goals. If I put on 10lbs of lean mass in 4wks with this and it stays on, I'll be happy. However, I'd like to see more like 15lbs :)