Test C & Decavol

roocalinda

Awards
Was going to be running a test cypionate cycle and wanted to include something else in the cycle. I plan to run the test for 11 weeks at 5-600 mg per week. I know that Deca is a good product to cycle with test and that when injected needs to be run for periods of close to twelve weeks. Now, I would like to however run a deca product for ten weeks and stop it short of the test in order for it to clear my system before the test, since deca can be highly suppressive. So my question for you is, do you believe your decavol product would be good to run with an actual AAS, and if so would it be safe to run for ten weeks at it's suggested dosage? Any honest replies are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

P.S. I have run your liquidrone, 4ad and 1andro for around 6 1/2 weeks with good results. Though I did have to stop the liquidrone at around week 4 due to it's raising my blood pressure to uncomfortable levels. OH, so this also reminds me, do you think your Deca product could affect my bp like the liquidrone did?

Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was going to be running a test cypionate cycle and wanted to include something else in the cycle. I plan to run the test for 11 weeks at 5-600 mg per week. I know that Deca is a good product to cycle with test and that when injected needs to be run for periods of close to twelve weeks. Now, I would like to however run a deca product for ten weeks and stop it short of the test in order for it to clear my system before the test, since deca can be highly suppressive. So my question for you is, do you believe your decavol product would be good to run with an actual AAS, and if so would it be safe to run for ten weeks at it's suggested dosage? Any honest replies are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

P.S. I have run your liquidrone, 4ad and 1andro for around 6 1/2 weeks with good results. Though I did have to stop the liquidrone at around week 4 due to it's raising my blood pressure to uncomfortable levels. OH, so this also reminds me, do you think your Deca product could affect my bp like the liquidrone did?

Thanks
Answer in short: Yes. It's perfectly safe to run an extended period like that. I ran it at 1.5ml's for 8 weeks and loved it! It wasnt a large enough dose to elicit crazy gains but the joins felt way better and I felt leaner and stronger throughout.

I would start with the same 1.5ml dose. How much do you weigh?

roocalinda

Awards
I weigh 185-190, 6'1". Been working out for about 5 years. My avatar stats are old. I'm still up in the air on what product/products I want to run with the test. Due to ease of availability though I do think I will go with one of AMS products instead of aquiring another AAS. Like the whole UTT thing. I am still in the air though on what to include. I may start with a lower dose of the liquidrone for the first 3 weeks and then do 6 or 7 weeks of the decavol. Just need to find some better bp support product then hawthorne berry, don't suspect this product helps me much. Anyway, makes sense that the product can be run a little longer at a lower dose. Pretty excited though cause this will be my first cycle with an AAS. But just wanted to make sure, since not too much research has been done on pro-hormones, that you felt your product would be safe for a longer period of time, especially since I plan on taking it with the test.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I weigh 185-190, 6'1". Been working out for about 5 years. My avatar stats are old. I'm still up in the air on what product/products I want to run with the test. Due to ease of availability though I do think I will go with one of AMS products instead of aquiring another AAS. Like the whole UTT thing. I am still in the air though on what to include. I may start with a lower dose of the liquidrone for the first 3 weeks and then do 6 or 7 weeks of the decavol. Just need to find some better bp support product then hawthorne berry, don't suspect this product helps me much. Anyway, makes sense that the product can be run a little longer at a lower dose. Pretty excited though cause this will be my first cycle with an AAS. But just wanted to make sure, since not too much research has been done on pro-hormones, that you felt your product would be safe for a longer period of time, especially since I plan on taking it with the test.
Back when they did the 1-AD studies they ran the stuff 12 weeks with no sides. And that stuff is more suppressive then decavol imo. I'd start at 1.5ml's at your size. I think you will love it.