AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    WOW! Thanks bro - thats a really nice gesture! I'm see what I can do, but I will def keep you posted!

    Also - that's great to hear you had such a good experience with your test (I hope your score was good too) - thats like exactly what I'm looking for. Focused, confident, with ease!
    No problem my man!

  2. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    4/23 - PCT

    Slept well the past two nights - woken up super tired but powered through and hit the gym. Yesterday did some lighter bench (205 x4-8 reps x8 sets) and biceps and believe it or not a little cardio.

    Today felt pretty good n focused. A little sore but not bad. PCT is going well, libido is high, sleep is pretty good, maintaining pretty good strength, definitely missing some size, noticeably in arms - but overall good.

    Power Snatch
    95x8
    95x6
    115x6
    115x6
    115x6

    Power Clean/Front Squat
    155x6
    155x6
    165x5

    Power Clean
    175x5
    175x4
    185x1 (failed rep)
    185x1 (failed rep)
    185x1 (failed rep)
    155x5

    Wide Grip Pull Down
    250x6
    250x6
    250x6
    250x6
  3. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Well i was able to scrounge up the cash for Lucidrol - Thanks again JJ for that offer - that was seriously a good look, but I realized I'm gunna be cramming info into my brain for like a week straight n then powering through these tests and it was just worth it to me to go for it.

    I will post my reviews/results. Also what do you guys think about dosage? I will be waking up early, hitting the gym, then pretty much studying all day.

    Should I split the does maybe 1 preworkout, 1 around noon or so?

    Or 2 preworkout for the entire day?

    Or 2 post workout before I start studying.

    Leme know what everyone thinks. Thanks.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    Just started with Controlled Labs Purple Wrath - more of BCAA but I like the Beta Alanine! Week 1 of PCT I ran MAN Body Octane that had some stim but gave me stomach issues. But I am liking the Purple Wrath its giving me solid stamina. So I drink some pre w/o and the rest during.
    I've always really liked the profile on Body Ocatane. I actually wouldnt care if they dropped everything in it and just kept the BA, LCLT, and Cit Mallate. Those three alone are very effective.

    Strong deads.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    Well i was able to scrounge up the cash for Lucidrol - Thanks again JJ for that offer - that was seriously a good look, but I realized I'm gunna be cramming info into my brain for like a week straight n then powering through these tests and it was just worth it to me to go for it.

    I will post my reviews/results. Also what do you guys think about dosage? I will be waking up early, hitting the gym, then pretty much studying all day.

    Should I split the does maybe 1 preworkout, 1 around noon or so?

    Or 2 preworkout for the entire day?

    Or 2 post workout before I start studying.

    Leme know what everyone thinks. Thanks.
    Well the dosing will depend on a few things...are u mainly wanting to take this for your exams or are you having trouble focusing through workout due to your pct? I noticed when i split the dose up i did'nt get the edge every time compared to taking one dose of 2 pills prior to what i wanted to focus for. What you can do since everyone will react different is to try it both ways and find a happy resolve. Goodluck man
  6. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I've always really liked the profile on Body Ocatane. I actually wouldnt care if they dropped everything in it and just kept the BA, LCLT, and Cit Mallate. Those three alone are very effective.

    Strong deads.
    Gracias on the deads. Yeah this is the second time I've used Octane. Loved it the first time, this time some stomach issues (gas and cramps).
  7. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well the dosing will depend on a few things...are u mainly wanting to take this for your exams or are you having trouble focusing through workout due to your pct? I noticed when i split the dose up i did'nt get the edge every time compared to taking one dose of 2 pills prior to what i wanted to focus for. What you can do since everyone will react different is to try it both ways and find a happy resolve. Goodluck man
    Actually I want BOTH! Haha. I will mess around with the doses and find what works.
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    Actually I want BOTH! Haha. I will mess around with the doses and find what works.
    Cool, keep us updated!
  9. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    4/27 - PCT

    Lucidrol did not come yesterday - prolly will today. Looking forward to trying it out.

    Pct is almost over - felt pretty weak and tired today, but slept pretty well. Really cant wait for the focus boost in the gym and with the books.

    Flat BB Bench
    135x20
    225x6
    245x4
    245x4
    245x3
    245x2

    Smith Incline Press
    145x8
    185x8
    205x6
    205x6
    205x4

    Smith Decline Press
    225x5
    225x4
    225x4

    Incline DB Butterflys
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

    Incline DB Press
    70x8
    70x8
    70x8
    70x8

    Pushups
    20 - 20 - 20 - 20 - 20
  10. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    4/28 - PCT

    Hit some back today - did not feel as strong as normal. Lower back was super stiff so couldn't really push it on deadlifts. Workout was short b/c I need to get to studying for my finals. Lucidrol came yesterday and I just dosed today on full stomach after workout. I want the focus for my studying today. Will keep everyone posted how I like it day one.

    Pullups
    18 - 8 - 8 - 6 - 6 - 6

    Wide Grip Pulldowns
    250x8
    250x8
    250x8
    250x8

    Long Bar Row
    180x6
    180x6
    180x6
    180x6

    Deadlift
    315x6
    315x6
    335x5
    335x5

    Did some biceps and oblique stuff too. Going to do more back stuff later in the wk.

    Really excited for the Lucidrol focus in the gym and with the books.
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    4/28 - PCT

    Hit some back today - did not feel as strong as normal. Lower back was super stiff so couldn't really push it on deadlifts. Workout was short b/c I need to get to studying for my finals. Lucidrol came yesterday and I just dosed today on full stomach after workout. I want the focus for my studying today. Will keep everyone posted how I like it day one.

    Pullups
    18 - 8 - 8 - 6 - 6 - 6

    Wide Grip Pulldowns
    250x8
    250x8
    250x8
    250x8

    Long Bar Row
    180x6
    180x6
    180x6
    180x6

    Deadlift
    315x6
    315x6
    335x5
    335x5

    Did some biceps and oblique stuff too. Going to do more back stuff later in the wk.

    Really excited for the Lucidrol focus in the gym and with the books.
    Your numbers during PCT look like mine from being ON...lol Good work!
  12. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Your numbers during PCT look like mine from being ON...lol Good work!
    Haha i dont know about all that - but thanks bro.
  13. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    4/30 - LAST PCT DAY

    So yup last day of PCT. I think my entire Hormone Reg Kit run went reallllly well! I absolutely loved being ON cycle, the 1ad/4ad HypertropX was a really good run for me. Even PCT my strength has remained strong. Today was chest.

    Smith Incline Bench
    135x20
    185x10
    205x6
    205x6
    215x4
    185x6

    DB Flat Butterflys
    40x8
    40x8
    40x8
    40x8

    Smith Decline Press
    185x10
    205x6
    205x6
    225x4

    BB Flat Bench
    185x10
    195x6
    205x6
    205x6
    205x6

    Focus was good, strength still pretty good too. Threw in some abs n arms.

    On a separate note - started Lucidrol two days ago - mixed thoughts so far.

    Day 1 was a wash. Felt the same as always. Took it on a full stomach, so maybe figured that had something to do with it, but was definitely disappointed Day 1. My mind was all over the place, couldnt really focus.

    Day 2 was weird. Woke up later than usual, ate, then went to school, popped Lucidrol and gave it about 30min. Definitely didn't achieve the "tunnel vision" effect, but had a decent amount of concentration. Then in class we had a review sesh n my prof got pizza, I plowed 4 pieces and immediately felt like I was guna pass out. Haha.

    After the review sesh, I went home, gave birth to a baby pizza HAHAAH, chugged my PreW/O drinks and hit the gym. Intensity was pretty high in the gym. Came back from gym, showered and immediately passed out face first on my desk. Woke up about 45min later and then I was pretty dialed in. Had to run a couple errands but then I was pretty focused on the books. Like I said, weird, but seemed to keep me focused. Today is a little calmer so Im guna pop my Lucidrol and see whats good.
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    4/30 - LAST PCT DAY

    So yup last day of PCT. I think my entire Hormone Reg Kit run went reallllly well! I absolutely loved being ON cycle, the 1ad/4ad HypertropX was a really good run for me. Even PCT my strength has remained strong. Today was chest.

    Smith Incline Bench
    135x20
    185x10
    205x6
    205x6
    215x4
    185x6

    DB Flat Butterflys
    40x8
    40x8
    40x8
    40x8

    Smith Decline Press
    185x10
    205x6
    205x6
    225x4

    BB Flat Bench
    185x10
    195x6
    205x6
    205x6
    205x6

    Focus was good, strength still pretty good too. Threw in some abs n arms.

    On a separate note - started Lucidrol two days ago - mixed thoughts so far.

    Day 1 was a wash. Felt the same as always. Took it on a full stomach, so maybe figured that had something to do with it, but was definitely disappointed Day 1. My mind was all over the place, couldnt really focus.

    Day 2 was weird. Woke up later than usual, ate, then went to school, popped Lucidrol and gave it about 30min. Definitely didn't achieve the "tunnel vision" effect, but had a decent amount of concentration. Then in class we had a review sesh n my prof got pizza, I plowed 4 pieces and immediately felt like I was guna pass out. Haha.

    After the review sesh, I went home, gave birth to a baby pizza HAHAAH, chugged my PreW/O drinks and hit the gym. Intensity was pretty high in the gym. Came back from gym, showered and immediately passed out face first on my desk. Woke up about 45min later and then I was pretty dialed in. Had to run a couple errands but then I was pretty focused on the books. Like I said, weird, but seemed to keep me focused. Today is a little calmer so Im guna pop my Lucidrol and see whats good.
    Yeah does sound kinda off/on but everyone will prob have lil different effects depending on a number of factors. The more i use the better it seems.
  15. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    5/2 - Lucidrol

    My experience with Lucidrol (now 5 days in) has been strange and not what I expected at all. I am taking JJ20's advice and continuing to take Lucidrol with hopes of "the more I use the better it seems."

    Now after Day 3,4,5 I have had the same occurrence almost all five days. I take Lucidrol and within 2 hours I am face down on my bed or desk - passed out! I literally can not keep my eyes open.

    I then wake up anywhere from 40-90min later with a headache and completely out of it. I chug water and eat, and the headache goes away and I attempt to get back in the books. My concentration is decent but my focus is jumpy. Lucidrol has yet to give the me focus and energy so many other ppl rave about.

    For example - today - woke up at 730ish, hit the gym got home around 10ish. Ate then took Lucidrol. 1230 was passed out! Woke up from nap at 130ish and did my usual wake up routine (Im about to eat right now). Will then get back into the books. But this stuff knocked my out only 5hrs after I woke up. Granted I went heavy on deadlifts and back today (#'s still high!) but still to be knocked out like that without fail for 5 days now is weird. It could be the mental fatigue from school and studying just catching up with me, but this is not what I expected.

    Side note - I remember when I used to pop adderrall to stay stim'd for a day - I would wake up at like 6am, eat one, then pass out for another hour and wake up ready to go, this feeling is similar with Lucidrol but the adderrall obviously never knocked me out like this.

    I do feel like my recall is pretty good with the Lucidrol so far but its hard to really judge.
  16. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    5/4 - Lucidrol

    Alright so yesterday was a big day - first exam. Slept like sh!t was up at 4am. Hit the gym at 530 and then got home, ate, popped Lucidrol and went to school. Was in the library from 830 - 1230 studying for the 130 exam. Around 10:15 i passed out face down as usual haha. Slept for like 20min then was up and focus was a lot better than usual.

    Yesterday was by far the best day for me with Lucidrol. Was focused and was able to keep my mind on the books.

    Goin at it again today so hopefully I will have a similar day like yesterday. Also focus has been really good in the gym too! Idk if Lucidrol has kinda lingered in my system and helped with gym focus but I def feel it.

    Chest was big today - still putting up good numbers.

    Flat BB Bench
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    245x4
    225x6
    225x5
    225x5

    Smith Incline Bench
    205x8
    225x6
    225x4
    225x4

    DB Flat Bench with Butterfly Squeeze at top
    75(each db) x6
    75x6
    75x6
    75x6

    Cable Crossovers
    60x6
    50x6
    50x6
    50x6

    PecDec Flys
    110x10
    110x10
    120x8

    Then hit some triceps. Good day.
  17. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    5/2 - Lucidrol

    My experience with Lucidrol (now 5 days in) has been strange and not what I expected at all. I am taking JJ20's advice and continuing to take Lucidrol with hopes of "the more I use the better it seems."

    Now after Day 3,4,5 I have had the same occurrence almost all five days. I take Lucidrol and within 2 hours I am face down on my bed or desk - passed out! I literally can not keep my eyes open.

    I then wake up anywhere from 40-90min later with a headache and completely out of it. I chug water and eat, and the headache goes away and I attempt to get back in the books. My concentration is decent but my focus is jumpy. Lucidrol has yet to give the me focus and energy so many other ppl rave about.

    For example - today - woke up at 730ish, hit the gym got home around 10ish. Ate then took Lucidrol. 1230 was passed out! Woke up from nap at 130ish and did my usual wake up routine (Im about to eat right now). Will then get back into the books. But this stuff knocked my out only 5hrs after I woke up. Granted I went heavy on deadlifts and back today (#'s still high!) but still to be knocked out like that without fail for 5 days now is weird. It could be the mental fatigue from school and studying just catching up with me, but this is not what I expected.

    Side note - I remember when I used to pop adderrall to stay stim'd for a day - I would wake up at like 6am, eat one, then pass out for another hour and wake up ready to go, this feeling is similar with Lucidrol but the adderrall obviously never knocked me out like this.

    I do feel like my recall is pretty good with the Lucidrol so far but its hard to really judge.

    Sorry my friend that the Lucidrol is'nt working for ya. I know you've heard this a thousand times and prob is'nt very comforting but everyone will have different results and in sum cases there will be non-responders. Its weird about the head aches your having , have you tried eating right before you dose instead of waiting for it to happen then eating? And i know you said you use to take adderall , how long ago was that before the Lucidrol?
  18. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Sorry my friend that the Lucidrol is'nt working for ya. I know you've heard this a thousand times and prob is'nt very comforting but everyone will have different results and in sum cases there will be non-responders. Its weird about the head aches your having , have you tried eating right before you dose instead of waiting for it to happen then eating? And i know you said you use to take adderall , how long ago was that before the Lucidrol?

    No need to apologize at all - Different things work for different people. I am just giving my honest review to try to help others and get feedback myself. Anyway, it's been a few years since I last took adderrall.

    With the Lucidrol - now two more days since the last post - I at times feel lightheaded and loopy. I am drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of food. When I stare at my papers and books, I must say I am pretty dialed in, but when I stand up I get that "blood rush to the head too fast feeling" and am kinda out of it. Could this be a symptom of the "tunnel vision?"

    After giving it a few more days tho, I will say I have been more focused and dialed in. I have a lot of distractions, but when I stare and my materials and really force myself to focus, I really read each and every word. Passed out again yesterday around noon, but then woke up and had a real productive day.

    Also, go up a couple times to piss last night and was real lightheaded. So idk so far - mixed review but I am not giving up as yesterday and today should be pretty productive. Big exam tomorrow at 9am so I plan to pop a couple then. Will take friday OFF and see if I notice any difference.
  19. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    No need to apologize at all - Different things work for different people. I am just giving my honest review to try to help others and get feedback myself. Anyway, it's been a few years since I last took adderrall.

    With the Lucidrol - now two more days since the last post - I at times feel lightheaded and loopy. I am drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of food. When I stare at my papers and books, I must say I am pretty dialed in, but when I stand up I get that "blood rush to the head too fast feeling" and am kinda out of it. Could this be a symptom of the "tunnel vision?"

    After giving it a few more days tho, I will say I have been more focused and dialed in. I have a lot of distractions, but when I stare and my materials and really force myself to focus, I really read each and every word. Passed out again yesterday around noon, but then woke up and had a real productive day.

    Also, go up a couple times to piss last night and was real lightheaded. So idk so far - mixed review but I am not giving up as yesterday and today should be pretty productive. Big exam tomorrow at 9am so I plan to pop a couple then. Will take friday OFF and see if I notice any difference.
    Ive never felt light headed on it but it could be a side from the tunnel vision effect your having. Has the headaches stopped? It now seems to be going better for ya in the focus area since your last few post, have you tryed playing with the dosing a bit to see if you can get rid of the lightheaded feeling? I suggest taking one then maybe another half way through or sumtn. Goodluck man and great feedback. We at AMS really appreciate the honesty and the time your taking out your busy life to leave this feedback. THANKS AGAIN!
  20. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    5/6 - Lucidrol

    Thanks JJ - today was a great day. Could have been reallll awful but Lucidrol finally kicked in like I wanted it to!

    Went to sleep last night at 11pm - had a big exam at 9am today. Slept for like a few hrs on and off and got up at 3am. Got to the library at 4am. Dosed Lucidrol at 5:10pm (fell asleep from 5:20-5:40am).

    Felt so good. Focused, read every word clearly and comprehended everything!

    Test was at 9am, my recall was strong, my confidence was high, and I felt really calm ripping through a really tough test.

    Here was my eating pattern (no headaches, no lightheaded, drank extra water and ate extra to ensure balance!)

    330am: 3 eggs, 2 rye toast, glass of milk
    6am: pack of peanut butter crackers
    6:45am: nature valley peanut butter granola bars
    9-11am: peanut butter jelly sandwich, apple, 4 oreos
    12pm: finished exam

    So as you can see nothing huge, just enough to keep me energized. Drank a ton of water and really was pleased with my Lucidrol progress. I think keeping small meals spread out, and lots of water is all I needed the whole time.
  21. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayy View Post
    5/6 - Lucidrol

    Thanks JJ - today was a great day. Could have been reallll awful but Lucidrol finally kicked in like I wanted it to!

    Went to sleep last night at 11pm - had a big exam at 9am today. Slept for like a few hrs on and off and got up at 3am. Got to the library at 4am. Dosed Lucidrol at 5:10pm (fell asleep from 5:20-5:40am).

    Felt so good. Focused, read every word clearly and comprehended everything!

    Test was at 9am, my recall was strong, my confidence was high, and I felt really calm ripping through a really tough test.

    Here was my eating pattern (no headaches, no lightheaded, drank extra water and ate extra to ensure balance!)

    330am: 3 eggs, 2 rye toast, glass of milk
    6am: pack of peanut butter crackers
    6:45am: nature valley peanut butter granola bars
    9-11am: peanut butter jelly sandwich, apple, 4 oreos
    12pm: finished exam

    So as you can see nothing huge, just enough to keep me energized. Drank a ton of water and really was pleased with my Lucidrol progress. I think keeping small meals spread out, and lots of water is all I needed the whole time.
    AWESOME MAN! It's crazy how lil changes in things can make all the difference.
  22. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Ok so attached are some final pictures after PCT. I know I didn't get up any before pics, and I apologize. Basically overall I think I look fuller. Thats the real difference before/after. And these pics are even a little less swole than I was immediately after the 1ad/4ad stack. My arms n chest prolly shrunk the most during PCT, also my back doesnt look as big as I thought it did at the end of 1ad/4ad. Little sloppy in the mid section but hey this was a bulk haha. But like I've said I loved the run! Oh and I dont really know how to flex and pose HA.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  23. New Member
    andymo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    Great stuff, how far have you managed to get.
  24. New Member
    AnimalInside's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    RayRay-I'm considering trying out the AMS Hormone Reg Kit consisting of 1-AD,4-AD, Arom-X. I see you added some others to your stack, but i was gunna start with this for myfirst cycle.You think that'd be fine on it's own? Also what were your main side effects while on it, I really want to avoid any acne outbreaks, my skin is acne prone already. How is your skin normally and How was your skin while on this?
  25. New Member
    rayrayy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    AnimalInside -- check your inbox. Sorry, for whatever reason I didnt get an email saying you posted in this section.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hormone Regulation Kit
    By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
  2. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. Old Hormone regulation kit
    By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:15 AM
  4. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:51 AM
  5. AMS-Hormone regulation Kit: how to use?
    By kochise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in