Critique My Cycle

rayrayy

Awards
What's up everyone-

New to the forum would love to hear feedback about my upcoming cycle...
Going to run AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - real excited.

I'm 6'0, 180lbs, been lifting for about 4 years, really focused when I want to be. I eat everything and plan on keeping that up, plan on getting all my sleep and water and protein. I usually work out around 630am. Plan on lifting heavy, 4-6reps to failure, maybe mixing in some CrossFit type exercises for a little bit of cardio.

wks 1-4
6am - 1ad (1ml) and 4ad (1ml)
6pm - 1ad (1ml) and 4ad (1ml)

wks 4-8
6am - aromx (1ml) and test booster (advice? favorites?)
6pm - aromx,(1ml) and test booster

I plan on taking AI Cycle Support the entire time, Fish Oil, Multi, along with plenty of protein, calories, also I have some Nocturnabol (b/c I've read some ppl have had sleep problems).

Like I said, I welcome any feedback and would love to hear some personal favorites for my pct test booster.

Also, thinking of logging this, but I am a busy law student and wouldn't want to half-ass the log for anyone following. So I will keep everyone posted if I do make the time to log this. Thanks everybody.

tattoopierced1

looks good man, I'm sure you'll see some great results. Glad to see the Nocturnabol in there, that stuff is great.

rayrayy

Awards
looks good man, I'm sure you'll see some great results. Glad to see the Nocturnabol in there, that stuff is great.
Thanks tat...I thought it was a nice addition too. Out of curiosity - have you heard of anyone complaining that it became habit forming?

Also, any personal faves for the pct test booster?

tattoopierced1

Thanks tat...I thought it was a nice addition too. Out of curiosity - have you heard of anyone complaining that it became habit forming?

Also, any personal faves for the pct test booster?
I think people just become more attracted to the better sleep they get while on it, that is all.

You could throw the Arom-X and a good Trib supp in there for your PCT.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your gonna have great results with this combination!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11