Poll: Which is your favorite flavor?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Body Mortar Feedback - We want to hear it!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Fruit punch is my favorite by far
    Yeah, its quite good. I think I have to agree with you here.


  2. Just a quick thought...you guys can certainly modify your body mortar flavors btw. I've used different flavors of crystal light to add to the body mortar when I start to get sick of the flavor. Strawberry lemonade, cherry lemonade, etc...

    Anyone remember the old kool-aid flavor "purple-saurus-rex"? Well add a little sugar free grape mix to the lemon carb free body mortar. Enjoy!
    •   
       


  3. Ive been adding 5-6 scoops in my gallon water and sippn it through out day seems to make it easier to drink water with the added flavor

  4. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Just a quick thought...you guys can certainly modify your body mortar flavors btw. I've used different flavors of crystal light to add to the body mortar when I start to get sick of the flavor. Strawberry lemonade, cherry lemonade, etc...

    Anyone remember the old kool-aid flavor "purple-saurus-rex"? Well add a little sugar free grape mix to the lemon carb free body mortar. Enjoy!
    A little strawberry-kiwi propel and you have "the Gread Bluedini" cept for no colot change...

  5. Got my fruit punch. Tates great. Almost want to just lick my finger and dip it in the tub a few times like Fun Dip...
    •   
       


  6. Bumping for more feedback. Also we have a 50% off sale going now!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Bumping for more feedback. Also we have a 50% off sale going now!
    Looking to order. Is BM best use as an intra-workout drink, or post?

    While I'm at it . . . are all the pro-anabolics available in the new liquid form? which is better, liquid or RD?

    Thanks
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Looking to order. Is BM best use as an intra-workout drink, or post?

    While I'm at it . . . are all the pro-anabolics available in the new liquid form? which is better, liquid or RD?

    Thanks
    I actually use BM both intra and post. I try to finish a scoop intra, then about 15-30 min post workout (when you start feeling a little shaky and hungry) I slam another scoop.

    I personally prefer the RD's just because they are portable. I like to carry a sleeve of them around with my during the day and just pop them like breath mints when needed. Hard to do that with the liquids.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I personally prefer the RD's just because they are portable. I like to carry a sleeve of them around with my during the day and just pop them like breath mints when needed. Hard to do that with the liquids.
    That's what I was thinking as I typed the message . . . convenience is KING
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  10. Any flavors in addition to these guys would like to see? All feedback welcome...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Looking to order. Is BM best use as an intra-workout drink, or post?

    While I'm at it . . . are all the pro-anabolics available in the new liquid form? which is better, liquid or RD?

    Thanks
    For me on days that I am lifting and such I drink some either about 15 minutes before lifting or during. Depending on what I am doing and how intense I am going. The more intense the less apt I am to actually take it intra. Really only because it's hard for me to sip anything, but water. Regardless of what it is. On days or sessions that I focus on endurance I don't take it prior, but rather during and how much/often depending on the distance/time I am to cover. I don't like much to have fluid sloshing around when starting out on a long run. I use BM quite often though and have had used it during both a half and a full marathon. I've been using it for about a year now. I've tried a few others here and there, but always come back to BM. Price, taste, quality.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Any flavors in addition to these guys would like to see? All feedback welcome...

    Sour apple maybe? Or Orange.


    Also, I would love to see Body Mortar with a focus on electrolytes as well (maybe a protein to carb ratio w/ electrolytes w/ BCAA's). You can call it Body Mortar Endurance (BME) or some such thing. As it is now I do at times mix BM with other electrolyte products to ensure my body is replenished during endurance sessions and races. It would be sweet to pick up one product. There are products like that on the market, but most don't concern themselves with BCAA's as much.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Sour apple maybe? Or Orange.


    Also, I would love to see Body Mortar with a focus on electrolytes as well (maybe a protein to carb ratio w/ electrolytes w/ BCAA's). You can call it Body Mortar Endurance (BME) or some such thing. As it is now I do at times mix BM with other electrolyte products to ensure my body is replenished during endurance sessions and races. It would be sweet to pick up one product. There are products like that on the market, but most don't concern themselves with BCAA's as much.
    Awesome suggestion! And you know what's weird you are not the only marathoner/triathlon that I've had tell me they use Body Mortar during their races. Maybe a market we need to cater to a bit more.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Awesome suggestion! And you know what's weird you are not the only marathoner/triathlon that I've had tell me they use Body Mortar during their races. Maybe a market we need to cater to a bit more.
    I love that idea! I am trying to balance the wt training and tri training so that I am able to maintain mass.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Awesome suggestion! And you know what's weird you are not the only marathoner/triathlon that I've had tell me they use Body Mortar during their races. Maybe a market we need to cater to a bit more.
    A hydrolized rice syrup with bcaa's would be awesome. Keep the glutamine out of the formula for endurance. You also want to avoid proteins except soy. You don't want the immediate ammonia release. Glutamine eventually scavenges ammonia but initially it causes an increase.

  16. Like this idea!

  17. Poll is still going if anyone wants to chime in.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. BM is on sale for ten bucks out there!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    BM is on sale for ten bucks out there!
    Bump bump bump

  20. I'd love to see a sour apple flavor and/or strawberry/rasperry lemonade


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    I'd love to see a sour apple flavor and/or strawberry/rasperry lemonade


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Sweet, another vote for sour apple
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Sweet, another vote for sour apple
    hell yes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Body Mortar SALE!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:25 AM
  2. Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Log in
Log in