A bunch of questions on the old hormone kit....
- 02-15-2010, 08:31 PM
A bunch of questions on the old hormone kit....
Hey AM brothers,
I've been doing research on the board recently (new member) and it seems as though the information on the old Hormonal kit (1-ad, 4-ad, aroma-x) is scattered all over the place and I have some specific questions I would like to ask you. When you get the time could you please answer the following....
(Background info: Male, 28 , 234 , 5-11, 13% BF)
1. I have been taking the stack in its entirety since the beginning, (3) 1-ad & (3) 4-ad through out the day, 1 each morning, lunch, evening and then (3) arom-x with my last meal. According to the instructions they work best taken concurrently as I am taking them.... is this true?
2. I have noticed a substantial increase in hair loss since I started the cycle.... enough for my live in girlfriend to make a comment... is there anything I can do for this? I have propecia on hand, but have read that it will not stop the hair loss. Is it the Arom-x causing it, or is it one of the other parts of the stack and is there a remedy?
3. I have an additional kit (older kit) on hand and an access to get more of the older kit,but the hair loss is scaring me away from the product, is the new kit more hair friendly?
4. Also if there is any additional quick tips for making the stack as effective as possible, they would be greatly appreciated....
- 02-16-2010, 02:44 AM
I'll try to answer the questions to the best of my knowledge.
1. I don't know where the suggestion to use Arom-X at the same time as 1-Andro and 4-AD came from. I've seen it myself but all new info seems to suggest not to use it at the same time and save that until you're done with the other stuff. Everything I've read about pro-hormones and AI's seem to indicate that it's not beneficial to use them at the same time anyways. Arom-X should be seen as a tool to help restore your natural test production and keep the estrogen levels low after a cycle of these pro-hormones in my opinion. 1-Andro and 4-AD should be stacked at the same time though as they work synergistically.
At the dose you've been taking, do you notice any positive results? I saw that the most recent suggested dosage is lower than when I used these (caps). Back then the suggested dosage was 4-6 caps of each per day. I know myself that the higher dose I took the more positive results I got.
2. I didn't notice any hair loss at all, or any other negative side effects. But, all products that increase testosterone in your body could potentially accelerate your genetically predisposed male pattern hair loss. Notice that I wrote accelerate, this means that you will only lose hair from these products if you would have lost it anyway, just a little sooner than you would otherwise. And there would never be anything you could have done to really prevent this from happening. Maybe that will ease your mind a little, even if it's not a sollution to the problem you feel you have right now.
Since I don't have this problem myself I don't know what to recommend, but ordinary products that delay hair loss seem to work somewhat for some people, but they only delay the problem.
3. Since the new products have the same pro-hormones in them, I would say they are equally negative to your hair loss. And you will probably not find any similar products that are going to give you less of this problem.
4. I would recommend a higher dosage. 3 caps of each 2 times a day. This will probably accelerate your hair loss even further, but at least it will be very effective and give you nice gains in size and strenght. I doubt I would even notice any results from 1 cap 3 times a day.
Also the usual recommendations, eat a lot, consume enough proteins, get enough rest and sleep... I would personally recommend using creatine monohydrate along with these products too.
- 02-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the reply, it is greatly appreciated. In regards to your inquiries;
1. I have noticed a pretty substantial effect with the dosage I am taking currently (4 weeks in), but will bump up to (4) 1-ad /(4) 4-ad per day split over three meals, I will let you know if there is a significant difference.
2. I will get off the arom-x and use it post cycle, hopefully this will improve my gains and with some luck slow down the hair loss.....one can only hope right..
3. I am pretty rigid with my diet consuming about four to five solid meals and three protein shakes a day. I consume about 3500 calories per day with the majority of my calories coming from some type of lean protein. I am not carb tolerant at all, I have noticed that even a slight increase of 50 grams of carbs extra per day for a week is a noticeable fat gain....(these being low glycemic carbs, sweet potatoes,whole grain pasta)
But as mentioned in the first post, I am of decent size and bodyfat... even though I would love to stay around the same weight and lower bf %
In any case thanks for the suggestions and I'll keep you informed on the progress...
02-16-2010, 10:25 AM
.... It maybe possible that other members viewing this thread are of different opinion or would like to add to Sabatons great post. So if this is the case, the suggestions are readily welcome.
02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey man the hair loss is likely from the 1-Andro. I would start by dropping the Arom-X and save it for later. Is your scalp dry? If your estrogen is too low then a typical symptom can be dry skin/scalp which can further aggravate hair loss. You can take a few things for hair loss. Supplementing Vit E can help prevent hair loss for some. Things like Nizoral shampoo will help and you can obtain that at a wal-greens or cvs. You could look into minoxidil but that's something that you would want to consider long term. Search for hair loss and you will find some really good threads on this forum.
If you dont see an improvement in the hair loss situation you may want to consider lowering the 1-Andro dose.
02-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated. I will go ahead and drop the Arom-x and use it post cycle. My current dosage is the recommended 3 caps of each 1-ad and 4-ad split into three meals. How low should I lower the 1-ad and should I increase the 4-ad to compensate?
Not quite sure how to diagnose dry scalp...but it is never itchy or flaky.. I would actually describe my scalp being more oily than dry.
I will add the Vit-E and Nizoral even if it is just a possible solution.... anything to save the hair bro! (except give up the stack..)
I will get the vit-e and the Nizoral and give it a week.. to see if the 1-ad dosage needs lowering...
Also, I was curious if once the cycle ends and I begin the arom-x if it would be wise to supplement with other test boosters such as terrest trib. to get my normal test levels back in check? Or if this could have an adverse effect?
In advance let meThank for the help fellas...
02-17-2010, 03:54 PM
02-17-2010, 07:26 PM
So, I went out and bought Nizoral 1% and Vitamin E 400 I.U.
From what I understand you use the Nizoral 2 - 3 times a week, shampooing once quickly then re lathering and letting it sit for a few minutes. After shampooing I recall reading on another thread that it was important to condition almost excessively to diminish the possibility of your scalp drying out.
If someone could confirm this procedure that would be great. If I am completely off on the method of application don't hesitate to correct me.
In regards to the Vitamin E, I bought the 400 I.U. softgels. I am unsure of the dosage, can someone suggest?
Tattoopierced1, I have a bottle of USPLabs Prime, USPLabs powerfull and Arom-x as my PCT... What are your thoughts on this combination?
02-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By warvictim in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-28-2013, 12:08 AM
- By svtfocusman in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2010, 12:37 PM
- By omdog in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:32 PM
- By John Benz in forum General ChatReplies: 58Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:09 AM