Pro Anabolic vs Hormone Regulation

buhlayz

Awards
This will be my first PH stack (have been waiting till I turned 25) I am trying to decide between the Pro Anabolic stack with Decavol, 4-AD, & Arom-X or the Hormone Regulation stack with 1-Andro, 4-AD, & Arom-X.

What would you guys recommend for best size gains? I am more concerned with size/looks than raw strength. Thanks for the help!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This will be my first PH stack (have been waiting till I turned 25) I am trying to decide between the Pro Anabolic stack with Decavol, 4-AD, & Arom-X or the Hormone Regulation stack with 1-Andro, 4-AD, & Arom-X.

What would you guys recommend for best size gains? I am more concerned with size/looks than raw strength. Thanks for the help!
If your going for size I always go for the good ol 1AD/4AD/Arom. Ive had alot of feedback from people using this as there first PH cycle with outstanding results! Good luck man. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

kriskaos

Awards
I am at the same point, I don't know which to go for pro anabolic or Hormone regulation, my problem is I have tried allsorts of suppliments and none have ever worked, I am 126lbs and I am aiming for 185lbs, I currently get 3585 cals in a day and exercise4 days a week yet I don't gain any weight, what I really want to know is do these products work(I am not looking for any sales talk I have heard it all) and which one would be best for me?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I am at the same point, I don't know which to go for pro anabolic or Hormone regulation, my problem is I have tried allsorts of suppliments and none have ever worked, I am 126lbs and I am aiming for 185lbs, I currently get 3585 cals in a day and exercise4 days a week yet I don't gain any weight, what I really want to know is do these products work(I am not looking for any sales talk I have heard it all) and which one would be best for me?
How hard are you working out? You can work out every day at the average highschool student effort level, and never get big. I took me a few years to get fit enough to even do the workouts that packed on weight.

kriskaos

Awards
I have a pretty intense workout and I am forever changing the exercises I do to keep my muscles guessing,I get strength gains but no size or weight gains.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I have a pretty intense workout and I am forever changing the exercises I do to keep my muscles guessing,I get strength gains but no size or weight gains.
I agree with the above, that the 1AD/4AD would be the superior choice for your goals. That said, why not post your typical workout routine? There may be something there that we can work on as well to get you on track.

buhlayz

Awards
just wanted to say that i am 2 weeks into my cycle of 1AD/4AD. i have gained about 6 pounds and am breaking personal records all over the place. quite happy so far.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say that i am 2 weeks into my cycle of 1AD/4AD. i have gained about 6 pounds and am breaking personal records all over the place. quite happy so far.
Told ya the combo is great! Keep up the good work brother.

buhlayz

Awards
i ran out of my first bottle of 1-AD right at the 3 week mark, using 2ml daily. it seems that some of the substance has solidified on the bottom.. is there a way to salvage this or am i out of luck ?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
i ran out of my first bottle of 1-AD right at the 3 week mark, using 2ml daily. it seems that some of the substance has solidified on the bottom.. is there a way to salvage this or am i out of luck ?
Well was you shaking the bottle everytime you dosed? If that happened to me i would add a measured amout of water to bottle let it set for bit then shake it up and do another measurement and go from there with finishing the bottle.

kriskaos

Awards
I have a querry, I am now using the Hormone regulation Kitt UTT and almost the entire dosage is absorbed in the 30 seconds I hold it under my tongue,is this a good thing?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I have a querry, I am now using the Hormone regulation Kitt UTT and almost the entire dosage is absorbed in the 30 seconds I hold it under my tongue,is this a good thing?
Thats fine.