Vapor-XT and AlphaBurn?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...... I am anxiously awaiting my Vapro-XT and I was wondering if it can be stacked with RPN's AlphaBurn product (alpha yohimbe) to get some more focused abdominal fat burning?

Anythoughts or is there any possible negative side effects/interactions?

Mr.50

barcelo

Awards
at this point i would say no..but i was thinking the same to. I got wind of Alpha Burn from Nutra planet and USP labs Oxy Elite Pro which has that Rawolf-stuff in it. I get the the mechanism of action thing and the efficacy of Alpha-2 vs Alpha-1 and would be a good replacement to Yohimbine.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
at this point i would say no..but i was thinking the same to. I got wind of Alpha Burn from Nutra planet and USP labs Oxy Elite Pro which has that Rawolf-stuff in it. I get the the mechanism of action thing and the efficacy of Alpha-2 vs Alpha-1 and would be a good replacement to Yohimbine.
Thats what I was thinking. I really want to focus as much on abdominal fat loss as I can.....

Mr.50

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice call....

Anyone else (especially from AMS) on the Alpha Burn/Vapor-XT combo?

Mr.50
Im not fimiliar with the Alpha Burn is it a transdermal? My wife right now is on week 5-6 of Vapor and she just started the Napalm so Ill have you some feedback on it soon.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Halostachine and alpha y should be a synergestic stack.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im not fimiliar with the Alpha Burn is it a transdermal? My wife right now is on week 5-6 of Vapor and she just started the Napalm so Ill have you some feedback on it soon.
No Alpha Burn is a Alpha Yohimbe pill from RPN....not transdermal (though that is an interesting thought). Not sure of the milligrams off the top of my head. Im just wondering how the two might stack and if there are any additional risks?

Mr.50

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...... I am anxiously awaiting my Vapro-XT and I was wondering if it can be stacked with RPN's AlphaBurn product (alpha yohimbe) to get some more focused abdominal fat burning?

Anythoughts or is there any possible negative side effects/interactions?

Mr.50
Nice call....

Anyone else (especially from AMS) on the Alpha Burn/Vapor-XT combo?

Mr.50
They actually compliment each other quite well and feel that its a great combination. There are some other halostachine combo's i've been playing with and had some really nice results. I'll have to make a thread about it one of these days...

Halostachine and alpha y should be a synergestic stack.
I dunno if I'd call it synergistic (that word is def overused in the supplement industry) but they do compliment each other quite nicely.