products in the nutra store right now

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
just wondering.

I am only 20 but nocturnabol says 21 and older. Is this thing hormonal or something? I would love to try this stuff out for better sleep.

Also, a question about Arom-X. From what I have been reading I am getting the impression that the old one was a PH and this one here is a natty style test booster. Would it require PCT? does it need to be stacked with something to notice effects?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just wondering.

I am only 20 but nocturnabol says 21 and older. Is this thing hormonal or something? I would love to try this stuff out for better sleep.

Also, a question about Arom-X. From what I have been reading I am getting the impression that the old one was a PH and this one here is a natty style test booster. Would it require PCT? does it need to be stacked with something to notice effects?
Are you having trouble sleep at age 20?

The primary active in Arom-X is an anti-estrogen which does impact your hormones. At your age you probably have sky high testosterone so it will likely not have a great benefit to you at this time.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Are you having trouble sleep at age 20?

The primary active in Arom-X is an anti-estrogen which does impact your hormones. At your age you probably have sky high testosterone so it will likely not have a great benefit to you at this time.
Hey Royd

I was just curious about Arom-X. I am just trying to learn about compounds in certain products just for general knowledge. All I take is a multi, fish oils, joint support and protein and plan to keep it nice and cheap like that for a while.
As far as sleep, well I start work at 5 am everyday, so sometimes it would be nice to use something nice and strong for a deep recooperative sleep.

Also, I just finished with an endo, I have test levels in the lower range for a young male, but my endo did all kinds of pricey tests and concluded it is just stress. (lots of school and work, hence the nocturnabol for nights where I want to treat myself:nervous:)

tattoopierced1

Hey Royd

I was just curious about Arom-X. I am just trying to learn about compounds in certain products just for general knowledge. All I take is a multi, fish oils, joint support and protein and plan to keep it nice and cheap like that for a while.
As far as sleep, well I start work at 5 am everyday, so sometimes it would be nice to use something nice and strong for a deep recooperative sleep.

Also, I just finished with an endo, I have test levels in the lower range for a young male, but my endo did all kinds of pricey tests and concluded it is just stress. (lots of school and work, hence the nocturnabol for nights where I want to treat myself:nervous:)
you could try out Nocturnabol to help with sleep/stress

http://advancedmusclescience.com/products/mental-acuity-supplements/nocturnabol/