first AMS stack, suggestions?

grippo

grippo

Awards
I just purchased (1) 1-AD UTT XL, (1) 4-AD UTT XL, (1) Arom-X UTT XL, and 3 bottles of DecaVol caps. I was thinking of running the 1-AD and the 4-AD at the recommended 2mL/day and the Deca at 3 caps/day. Would stacking the three together at the recommended doses be pretty effective at 6'/215 or should I do 3mL/6 caps?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished a cycle of that same stack, only with the UTT DecaVol. I dosed as recommended: 2ml/day for all three. I am 6'1 and started the cycle at 216. by the end of the cycle I was up to 228. I would start off with what AMS recommends:2ml/3 caps, and move up later if you feel the need to. I though the 2ml of each was perfect for me. You are really going to love this stack. Just remember to eat. Get some!

grippo

grippo

Awards
So, I just got 2 bottles of dienedrone, now i have the 1-AD XL, 4-AD XL, 3 bottles of DecaVol, and two bottles of Dienedrone. I know stacking all four would be too much, what two combos would make the best stacks with what I have? From what I've found in other forums, I'm guessing 1-AD/Deca and 4-AD/Diene, am I completely off or should I do Diene as a stand-alone?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
So, I just got 2 bottles of dienedrone, now i have the 1-AD XL, 4-AD XL, 3 bottles of DecaVol, and two bottles of Dienedrone. I know stacking all four would be too much, what two combos would make the best stacks with what I have? From what I've found in other forums, I'm guessing 1-AD/Deca and 4-AD/Diene, am I completely off or should I do Diene as a stand-alone?
Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/dien with awesome results also done the first 2 with Decavol. Whats your main goals for cycle?

roocalinda

Awards
I am relatively new to all the hormone supplementing, but I am currently running 1-ad, 4-ad and liquidrone. Seeing some nice gains in strength. In about 3 weeks and up about 8 pounds. I imagine the liquidrone is stronger stuff then the decavol, but I really don't know enough to speculate too much.

grippo

grippo

Awards
Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/dien with awesome results also done the first 2 with Decavol. Whats your main goals for cycle?
My main goal is about 10 lbs. of lean mass while cutting about 1% BF (I'm currently between 12-15%) I figured this was reachable with an 8-week cycle. What kind of results did you see with the two cycles? How long were they?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
My main goal is about 10 lbs. of lean mass while cutting about 1% BF (I'm currently between 12-15%) I figured this was reachable with an 8-week cycle. What kind of results did you see with the two cycles? How long were they?
I ran both cycles for 6-8 weeks with around 8-10lbs gained at end. I noticed my bodyfat actually dropped more with the Decavol and went up with the Dien but this could be different for you since i really was'nt dieting either.

grippo

grippo

Awards
thanks for all the input, im gonna do two separate cycles, the first will be 8-9 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Decavol at the recommended doses, followed by the Arom-X, then I'll pick up another Mass Anabolic Kit to run 8 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Dienedrone, I'm starting today, so I'll try to make weekly updates on Sundays

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the input, im gonna do two separate cycles, the first will be 8-9 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Decavol at the recommended doses, followed by the Arom-X, then I'll pick up another Mass Anabolic Kit to run 8 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Dienedrone, I'm starting today, so I'll try to make weekly updates on Sundays
Sounds good man! Keep us updated.