first AMS stack, suggestions? - AnabolicMinds.com

first AMS stack, suggestions?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

first AMS stack, suggestions?

I just purchased (1) 1-AD UTT XL, (1) 4-AD UTT XL, (1) Arom-X UTT XL, and 3 bottles of DecaVol caps. I was thinking of running the 1-AD and the 4-AD at the recommended 2mL/day and the Deca at 3 caps/day. Would stacking the three together at the recommended doses be pretty effective at 6'/215 or should I do 3mL/6 caps?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I recently finished a cycle of that same stack, only with the UTT DecaVol. I dosed as recommended: 2ml/day for all three. I am 6'1 and started the cycle at 216. by the end of the cycle I was up to 228. I would start off with what AMS recommends:2ml/3 caps, and move up later if you feel the need to. I though the 2ml of each was perfect for me. You are really going to love this stack. Just remember to eat. Get some!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

So, I just got 2 bottles of dienedrone, now i have the 1-AD XL, 4-AD XL, 3 bottles of DecaVol, and two bottles of Dienedrone. I know stacking all four would be too much, what two combos would make the best stacks with what I have? From what I've found in other forums, I'm guessing 1-AD/Deca and 4-AD/Diene, am I completely off or should I do Diene as a stand-alone?
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grippo View Post
    So, I just got 2 bottles of dienedrone, now i have the 1-AD XL, 4-AD XL, 3 bottles of DecaVol, and two bottles of Dienedrone. I know stacking all four would be too much, what two combos would make the best stacks with what I have? From what I've found in other forums, I'm guessing 1-AD/Deca and 4-AD/Diene, am I completely off or should I do Diene as a stand-alone?
    Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/dien with awesome results also done the first 2 with Decavol. Whats your main goals for cycle?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

I am relatively new to all the hormone supplementing, but I am currently running 1-ad, 4-ad and liquidrone. Seeing some nice gains in strength. In about 3 weeks and up about 8 pounds. I imagine the liquidrone is stronger stuff then the decavol, but I really don't know enough to speculate too much.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/dien with awesome results also done the first 2 with Decavol. Whats your main goals for cycle?
    My main goal is about 10 lbs. of lean mass while cutting about 1% BF (I'm currently between 12-15%) I figured this was reachable with an 8-week cycle. What kind of results did you see with the two cycles? How long were they?
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

My main goal is about 10 lbs. of lean mass while cutting about 1% BF (I'm currently between 12-15%) I figured this was reachable with an 8-week cycle. What kind of results did you see with the two cycles? How long were they?
    I ran both cycles for 6-8 weeks with around 8-10lbs gained at end. I noticed my bodyfat actually dropped more with the Decavol and went up with the Dien but this could be different for you since i really was'nt dieting either.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

thanks for all the input, im gonna do two separate cycles, the first will be 8-9 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Decavol at the recommended doses, followed by the Arom-X, then I'll pick up another Mass Anabolic Kit to run 8 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Dienedrone, I'm starting today, so I'll try to make weekly updates on Sundays
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

thanks for all the input, im gonna do two separate cycles, the first will be 8-9 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Decavol at the recommended doses, followed by the Arom-X, then I'll pick up another Mass Anabolic Kit to run 8 weeks of 1-AD/4-AD/Dienedrone, I'm starting today, so I'll try to make weekly updates on Sundays
    Sounds good man! Keep us updated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack suggestions
    By dirtysanchez in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. PH stack suggestions
    By jbebsportz2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
  3. DMS stack from PP. Suggestions...
    By msucurt in forum Supplements