ok so im about to start 1ad and 4ad and i got aromx

NYnoob

Awards
How should i take all these. They told me to stack these everyday. But im not sure if that is right.

Looking for the best results here so just checking how everyone else did it

Im 5'10 and 150lbs. How many ML should i do of 4ad and 1ad.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Start with 2ml of 1-Andro, and 4-Ad per day divided into 2 1ml doses. Space your doses 8 hours apart. Save the Arom-X for your PCT. A good cycle length for these is 4-6 weeks. Here is an example of a cycle I recently finished.

Week 1-6:
Morning: 1ml 1-AD, 1ml 4-AD
Evening: 1ml 1-AD, 1ml 4-AD

PCT week 7-12:
Morning: 1ml Arom-X
Evening: 1ml Arom-X

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Is arom-x sufficient for the pct? Nothing else is needed? I cant find one straight answer to this question.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is arom-x sufficient for the pct? Nothing else is needed? I cant find one straight answer to this question.
It depend who you ask to be honest. Best way is to read and research as much as possible and make your own informed decision. Many will tell you a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) is needed to restore HPTA. But keep in mind this is a prescription drug (but also sold as a research item). There are many OTC options however, and Arom-X is a good one.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help. I am going to run the arom-x with a natty test booster just to be safe.

borbiusle

Awards
Is it wise to use 1ad/4ad/Arom-X stack if you're getting back into lifting? (23 years old, 5'7", 145lbs)

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use it if you are just getting back in. When you are just getting back into lifting is the easiest time to make gains naturally. Once you have been going at it for a wile is when you should use it. just my opinion

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is it wise to use 1ad/4ad/Arom-X stack if you're getting back into lifting? (23 years old, 5'7", 145lbs)
Ye, you can this cycle is'nt that harsh but alot of people that try that has a hard time keeping the gains after the cycle since there body is changing so fast and there not use to a routine and may slip up. Its good to have a good solid structure set up and this includes diet/training/sleep cause without these in check first you won't see much. Its kinda like putting nice rims on a car with no motor. lol I personally would start a routine and the other things i mentioned and run with it naturally for a bit to get you ready for a cycle. If you need anymore help feel free to pm me. Thanks

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I agree with JohnJessica20, and wait a while before taking a PH.

If you do decided to run that stack, I would recommed using a T-booster along with Arom-X which is an AI. I ran a similar stack, and did a PCT of Arom-X, Post Cycle Support, and HGHup. I got great results from the stack, with no sides, and the PCT was smooth, with no libido or weight drop.