Ultimate Mass Stack

neta1o

Awards
Hey guys, I've gotten a lot from the forums so far. Special thanks to bdub's log also, I gained a lot of info from it.

I'm on day 2 of the Ultimate Mass Stack and I'm going to post some periodic updates here on my experiences with it.

Starting Height 6'0 Weight 170.6lb

Initial experiences are, the product has a nice appearance and is packaged well. I'm going to split up the dose as follows.

Mornings
1 Deca Tab
1 ml 4-AD UTT
1 ml 1-Andro UTT

Evenings (pre workout)
2 Deca Tabs
1 ml 4-AD UTT
1 ml 1-Andro UTT

If I workout in the mornings I'll do 2 Deca tabs in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

The flavor of each is slightly minty, the 1-Andro tastes better than the 4-AD so I usually take it last. I'm taking the pre workout dose 45 min pre workout.

The only other supps I'm taking with the stack are: EAS Whey Protein (The have 5lb bags at Same Club for like $28) and a Multivitamin.

tattoopierced1

looks solid, bdub's log was great and really showed what AMS products are all about.

neta1o

Awards
So far so good, I'm on day 3 and I definitely notice an aggression increase. Not really a bad thing though, has helped me push workouts extra hard. Nothing else to report yet :)

neta1o

Awards
Day 5 - No sides so far, pump is good. Getting in the swing of it and loving the intense workouts. Was a little tough to keep the diet rolling with the holiday but all that will go back to normal Monday and I'll keep reporting about strength and weight gains.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
Looks likwe started our ultimate mass stack almost at the same time. this should be fun to see our results. it looks like youre doing 2 ml a day total. im doing 3 ml a day total so it'll be intersting to see the differences. I know theres tons of other variables but if your training hard eating tons and resting, it should be similar.

neta1o

Awards
Looks likwe started our ultimate mass stack almost at the same time. this should be fun to see our results. it looks like youre doing 2 ml a day total. im doing 3 ml a day total so it'll be intersting to see the differences. I know theres tons of other variables but if your training hard eating tons and resting, it should be similar.
Looks like your starting at 235lbs, I'm starting at about 170lb so I figured 2ml should be fine for my body weight

UPDATE:
Aggression has seemed to taper off or I got it under control. The big observation I had with this is when I do afternoon workouts my aggression was worst. It's like it had no outlet throughout the day and the hormones just kept building up. But if I worked out in the morning I was in a much better mood for the rest of the day.

So far I'm up about 3 lbs of lean weight.

Strength is up considerably. I've very careful to log my weights (iFitness iPhone app is great for this). In just the first two weeks so far I'm up about 10lbs (per arm I mostly do dumbbells).

EDIT: I have two weeks left so I'll post back when new results arise. I'm only doing a 4 week run since this is my first PH cycle.