- 11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
I know it's discontinued but I was hoping for some feedback anyway since I have it available. Questions - would you need a SERM for PCT for Diene or would Arom-X along with AI's Post Cycle Support suffice for most? I was thinking about pre-loading AI's Cycle Support for 30 days, then use it also on cycle and then Arom-X UTT and Post Cycle Support during PCT and also maybe throw in another testbooster like AppNuts Drive for PCT. I would run Diene at 2x50mg for 30 days and PCT also for 30 days. Does this sound like a reasonable protocol? I've done a couple of the milder PH's before, like 3-AD and The One.
- 11-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Sounds like a good plan there to me. Have fun with it!ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
- 11-19-2009, 02:27 PM
OK, I will give this one a shot. I have heard so many good things about it. BTW - is Dienedrone very toxic to the liver?
11-19-2009, 02:42 PM
11-19-2009, 03:09 PM
And no SERM needed, for most people, right?
11-19-2009, 03:13 PM
11-20-2009, 12:15 PM
OK, I agree. If you were to do a SERM for PCT regarding Dienedrone, would you do Nolva or Clomid and at what dosage?
11-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Advanced Muscle Science
11-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the feed-back guys, appreciate it.
05-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Was Diendrone Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione?
05-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lewisdepayne in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
- By kkennyjr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
- By dexter87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:05 PM
- By TheHunter516 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:13 PM
- By Kulper1 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM