Stacking and health issues

bald eagle

Awards
OK, I am looking into a stack of 1-Androsterone, 4-AD and DecaVol, all the UTT-versions. I weigh 235 pounds, fairly lean. Would I be best of dosing them all at 2x1ml or should I go for 3x1ml? I plan on running these for 4-6 weeks and then follow up with Arom-X UTT for PCT for the same length of time as the cycle. Regarding PCT - is it enough doing just Arom-X to recover and inhibit shutdown or should I include a natural testbooster as well, like AppNut's Drive for example? I have done a couple PH cycles of the weaker kind previously and have had no gynoissues at all. Since I have difficulty of getting my hands on Nolva/Clomid - is gyno a common sideeffect from this stack, from your experience? What about livertoxicity, bloodpressure, lipidprofile and prostatehealth? Should I use on-cycle support adressing any of those issues? Last question - when dosing UTT-how long should I wait between dosing each of the three supplements?

tattoopierced1

I'd start out at 2ml per day and see how it treats you before jumping into 3ml per day. As far as PCT, AROMX will do just fine, you can always add a good test booster in to help with PCT, that is never a bad idea.

Depending on your dosing, at 2ml, I'd do 1 in the morning, and 1 in the early evening. If you go to 3ml, do 1 in the morning, 1 afternoon, and 1 evening.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I'd start out at 2ml per day and see how it treats you before jumping into 3ml per day. As far as PCT, AROMX will do just fine, you can always add a good test booster in to help with PCT, that is never a bad idea.

Depending on your dosing, at 2ml, I'd do 1 in the morning, and 1 in the early evening. If you go to 3ml, do 1 in the morning, 1 afternoon, and 1 evening.
Can 1ad and 4ad be taken at the same time ?, And can they be taken with food or not ?

tattoopierced1

Yes they can be taken at the same time, either 1ml of 4ad first, then 1ml of 1ad, or vice versa. I try to take mine before I eat, but you'll be fine to eat 1-2 minutes after taking the UTT liquid..i'm eating all the time, and i've not noticed a difference whether taking with food or not. Just remember to try and take the doses in 1ml increments.