Lucidrol + Piracetam?

1. Question Lucidrol + Piracetam?

Should there be any conflicts if they are used together?

2. No, they should actually compliment each other quite well. I'd suggest adding in a choline source as well however...whether it be choline citrate/bitartrate, CDP choline, centrophenoxine, etc.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    •   

3. I just got the Lucidrol on Monday and sure is some neat stuff, the non-stimulant part sure is nice.

Question about the servings though, it say that you should take 2 capsules prior to activity. As in before you are doing something you want to use it for? Can I just take it at the beginning of the day(have been doing this now)? Should it last for the whole day? Is there some max dosage I can take in a day, or 2 capsules should be enough?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
  4. tattoopierced1

you can split the doses, 1 in the morning, 1 late afternoon if you wish, however I used it before engaging in something that requires my full attention. Great stuff, hope you enjoy it.

5. Thanks!
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I just got the Lucidrol on Monday and sure is some neat stuff, the non-stimulant part sure is nice.

Question about the servings though, it say that you should take 2 capsules prior to activity. As in before you are doing something you want to use it for? Can I just take it at the beginning of the day(have been doing this now)? Should it last for the whole day? Is there some max dosage I can take in a day, or 2 capsules should be enough?
    It will not last all day...you will probably want to dose a 2nd time if you want to use it in the morning and pre-workout.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    you can split the doses, 1 in the morning, 1 late afternoon if you wish, however I used it before engaging in something that requires my full attention. Great stuff, hope you enjoy it.
    Great advice.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lucidrol needs some love
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 04:07 PM
  2. A Lucidrol Log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 04:01 PM