Lucidrol + Piracetam?
- 11-04-2009, 07:48 PM
- 11-05-2009, 08:35 AM
No, they should actually compliment each other quite well. I'd suggest adding in a choline source as well however...whether it be choline citrate/bitartrate, CDP choline, centrophenoxine, etc.Advanced Muscle Science
11-18-2009, 09:28 AM
I just got the Lucidrol on Monday and sure is some neat stuff, the non-stimulant part sure is nice.
Question about the servings though, it say that you should take 2 capsules prior to activity. As in before you are doing something you want to use it for? Can I just take it at the beginning of the day(have been doing this now)? Should it last for the whole day? Is there some max dosage I can take in a day, or 2 capsules should be enough?
Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
11-18-2009, 09:32 AM
you can split the doses, 1 in the morning, 1 late afternoon if you wish, however I used it before engaging in something that requires my full attention. Great stuff, hope you enjoy it.
11-18-2009, 09:35 AM
11-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zloy in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:04 PM
- By djs2000 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2004, 01:39 AM
- By MarcusG in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2004, 11:39 AM
- By Jcc in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 03-19-2004, 01:59 PM