Coupon Code for Enlisted Military Personnel

tattoopierced1

AMS would like to thank all of those in our military by providing a coupon code for all enlisted military personnel. We now are offering 15% off to all enlisted military personnel. The coupon code is "enlisted". Be advised though that it will not work unless the also enter an APO address.

Thanks to all that help keep our country safe!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump!

Advanced Muscle Science would like to say THANK YOU to all the men and women in the Armed Forces. We appreciate all you do and can't thank you enough for your bravery and courage.

SAVE 15% when shipped to an APO address!

AdvancedMuscleScience.com

Discount will be applied automatically no coupon code needed when shipping to an APO address.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truly awesome guys!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the discount still good. I'm on my last bottle of Body Mortar so I'll need some more before to long.

Side note: I have my wife staging herself during the Marine Corps Half Marathon next week at mile marker 9 to hand me a heft dose of Body Mortar BCAA's and then I'll have some waiting for me post race when I meet up with her again.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Wow i'm a fool i missed this the other day when i was looking around in this forum. Owell the price you pay for not searching well i suppose.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked and this coupon code is still good to go for our military folk.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
What about those who are not currently deployed?
Maybe a copy of Military ID? I do this when ordering my prescription eye protection from oakley.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm medically Retired. I just didn't want anyone to miss out.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Great Discount for a good cause. Any money saving for these guys is great. Thanks Advanced Muscle Science.