Body Mortar NEW BCAA Product Sale - AnabolicMinds.com

Body Mortar NEW BCAA Product Sale

  1. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thumbs up Body Mortar NEW BCAA Product Sale


    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF BODY MORTAR™ A PREMIUM BCAA PRODUCT.





    SAVE $10 until 12-1-09
    Coupon code “BodyMortarTenOff”
    Exclusively at AdvancedMuscleScience.com/store/bodyMortar.html
    FREE T-SHIRT WITH EVERY ORDER!




    BODY MORTAR is a brand new growth and recovery product from Advanced Muscle Science. BODY MORTAR is designed to be a training aid utilizing the premium 4:1:1 Ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s).
    BODY MORTAR is a precise, scientific blend of key energy aminos (BCAA’s) consisting of the now standard 4:1:1 ratio, formulated to fuel the most competitive athlete through the most grueling activity. Body Mortar utilizes an anabolically SUPERIOR 4:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine), Body Mortar BCAA’s also have been shown to activate key muscle growth pathways and genetic regulators, resulting in superior levels of protein synthesis and new muscle growth. Simple carbohydrates are also included with the BCAA’s to assist in post workout recuperation and replenishment of glycogen levels. Body Mortar is available in Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry.

    SAVE $10 UNTIL 12-1-09
    COUPON CODE “BodyMortarTenOff”
    Exclusively at Advanced Muscle Science Store
    Limit 2 per order
    FREE T-SHIRT WITH EVERY ORDER!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  2. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    mmmm, blue raspberry sounds tasty. Could we see the write-up? And servings per container?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  3. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    mmmm, blue raspberry sounds tasty. Could we see the write-up? And servings per container?
    That is actually the write-up. We figure most people know more then enough of the benefit of BCAA's these days so we didnt get too detailed.

    Here is the label:

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    whats the carb source since theres 30 carbs per serving?
  5. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    half of it is sugar
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    well i can see that lol but i was hoping it might have some waxy or some kind of carb other than malto and dex
  7. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    well i can see that lol but i was hoping it might have some waxy or some kind of carb other than malto and dex
    It's actually a malto+dex combo.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That is actually the write-up. We figure most people know more then enough of the benefit of BCAA's these days so we didnt get too detailed.

    Here is the label:

    Sure, I actually meant the label. 10.5g of bcaas per serving isn't bad.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  9. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sure, I actually meant the label. 10.5g of bcaas per serving isn't bad.

    the 10.5g of bcaas is per serving size (1 scoop) in this case? mmmmm sounds good

    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  10. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    so glad AMS is entering the BCAA market!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  11. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    so glad AMS is entering the BCAA market!!
    x2...and more to come very soon.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  12. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    so glad AMS is entering the BCAA market!!
    Awesome!
  13. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    x2...and more to come very soon.
    Details man!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Details man!
    NEW PCT product...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  15. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    NEW PCT product...
    This is going to be awesome I know!!
  16. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    I actually had a chance to try this recently and am really liking it. It mixes much better than other BCAA products that I've used and the taste is excellent.

    I'm sure that most of you are aware, but current studies on BCAA supplementation while training have shown them to be most beneficial when combined with carbohydrates. So even if you don't go with a combined product, like the AMS version, you really should be adding some carbs to your drink. Keep it very dilute and sip throughout your workout. Too much in your stomach can 'slow you down' so to speak and increase gastric upset.

    This type of workout ****tail is best utilized for those of you who train early in the morning...especially on an empty stomach. You will have the necessary nutrients to get the most out of your workout...and still be able to maintain a somewhat empty stomach. This will help to prevent blood from being diverted to the GI tract, instead of the muscle tissue where you need it. The carbs will prevent hypoglycemia, allowing you to exercise longer and harder...and I'm sure you're all well aware of the anti-catabolic effects of BCAA's if you're using them.

    **EDIT** Haha, just realized that "c o c k t a i l" was sensored.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  17. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I actually had a chance to try this recently and am really liking it. It mixes much better than other BCAA products that I've used and the taste is excellent.

    I'm sure that most of you are aware, but current studies on BCAA supplementation while training have shown them to be most beneficial when combined with carbohydrates. So even if you don't go with a combined product, like the AMS version, you really should be adding some carbs to your drink. Keep it very dilute and sip throughout your workout. Too much in your stomach can 'slow you down' so to speak and increase gastric upset.

    This type of workout ****tail is best utilized for those of you who train early in the morning...especially on an empty stomach. You will have the necessary nutrients to get the most out of your workout...and still be able to maintain a somewhat empty stomach. This will help to prevent blood from being diverted to the GI tract, instead of the muscle tissue where you need it. The carbs will prevent hypoglycemia, allowing you to exercise longer and harder...and I'm sure you're all well aware of the anti-catabolic effects of BCAA's if you're using them.

    **EDIT** Haha, just realized that "c o c k t a i l" was sensored.
    I actually like to slam a half scoop right when I wake up so I can at least kickstart that anabolic process a bit after a long nights sleep. Plus it tastes soooo gewd.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Body Mortar SALE!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:25 AM
  2. Body Mortar Carb Free SALE!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 03:14 PM
  3. Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:54 PM
  4. U like? U want? Body Mortar CF
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 01:10 PM
  5. Body Mortar - $15 Dollars Off Sale!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in