4-ad utt dosing

isoc

Awards
  • Established
what is the highest dose you have seen with this product and feedback both good and bad? Any real negatives to high dosing other than costs? People seem to forget that the orig 4-ad had to be dosed highly orally to get any type of anabolic/androgenic effect, like 1 gram on up per day. If one dose of the utt is roughly equivalent to 200 mgs of the caps and seeing as how this is really a two step conversion, combining this info, what is the harm of doing 6-8 doses per day? Especially in someone who is not a lifting ph/gear newbie. My theory is that if about 1 gram of old 4-ad was good orally, then about 1.5 grams of the 2 step, based on 1dhea vs orig 1ad from my own experience, would be nice, and that would be around 6-8 of the utt dosages. Stretching alot, I know, but still very interested.

Honestly, if I want to take a product to only help combat sides I will take straight dhea, and I am not in a position to re-cross the line to test. For those who have not taken test, it is not just something to mitigate sides, it is probably the best all around gear one can take, and most vets would agree with this statement, "test is best" is not just spoken because it rhymes. I am talking taking 40-50 of these UTT doses per week for about 6 weeks. If this is bad, I understand, I read where one fellow got anxiety off of this, which I dont want, and really dont understand how, but I dont doubt the man either as he is a pretty well respected board member.

If there is a point of diminishing returns I understand, but this compound appears to be a pretty safe one, I have ran the 1-dhea compound at a gram per day and it was very nice and much better than 600 mgs per day. Just interested in its counterpart.

By the way, I am 37, onyl 5'9" and 200 pounds, but been lifting for over 20 years, so experienced, but not necessarily large, but in good shape. Used to do UG gear but gave that up years ago, have done a ph cycle or two a year for the last few years, so that is a little background. Looking for something easy on the system and recovery, but still a nice androgenic boost.

tattoopierced1

I've not seen anyone go that high personally.. I stick to 3ml's per day and that does me just fine at 250lbs.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, does that 3ml's per day add anything other than libido or lethargy relief? I understand that each compound has its own potential, I have just always thought that this particular compound was never given a fair chance gains wise. I am not expecting huge gains, but something other than feeling of well being and libido. It just seems like a nice, low sides, safe mild compound, still on the market and wanted to get a little more info on it.

Any reason why you havent went over 3 ml's?

tattoopierced1

thanks for the reply, does that 3ml's per day add anything other than libido or lethargy relief? I understand that each compound has its own potential, I have just always thought that this particular compound was never given a fair chance gains wise. I am not expecting huge gains, but something other than feeling of well being and libido. It just seems like a nice, low sides, safe mild compound, still on the market and wanted to get a little more info on it.

Any reason why you havent went over 3 ml's?
i get some nice strength gains at that dose as well. I havent gone over 3ml because for me, there is no need to. More isnt always better, and until I stop seeing positive gains at 3ml, I wont go beyond that point.

If you do go over 4ml, I'd love to see your results though.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear on the positive gains, I will use this compound, but not for a while, but will probably start about 3-4 ml's and go up as needed. I for some reason just have the feeling that this product is often overlooked and want to give it a shot, was wanting to use the caps, but never got around to purchasing the number of bottles I wanted to use and then they were discontinued.

tattoopierced1

glad to hear on the positive gains, I will use this compound, but not for a while, but will probably start about 3-4 ml's and go up as needed. I for some reason just have the feeling that this product is often overlooked and want to give it a shot, was wanting to use the caps, but never got around to purchasing the number of bottles I wanted to use and then they were discontinued.
We sell the 4ad in the XL bottle size now too, so keep that in mind when ordering.