utt delivery system

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
hi ams guys, could you sell me just the liposomal carrier "utt" system by itself?i still have some raw powders id like to use in this fashion.

or could i even just add some more powder to the bottles you sell already? would that work?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We dont carry the liposomal carrier by itself. I'm not sure we have ever had anyone request that but I might be able to look into it.

I would not add any compounds to the existing carriers. You really need to keep the solutions as is to achieve the best results.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
We dont carry the liposomal carrier by itself. I'm not sure we have ever had anyone request that but I might be able to look into it.

I would not add any compounds to the existing carriers. You really need to keep the solutions as is to achieve the best results.
I'd appreciate it if you'd check into that.

I've not seen a company that developed an oral system that users could add their own powder to. It would/could be a great niche for whoever did it!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man i would have loved to see bold or prostan used with the UTT delivery

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The decavol should be very similar to a bold UTT. Check it out.
thanks quigs ive used decavol in the pill form and i love the stuff i just thought a stack of boldutt and decavolutt would kick @ss. :D

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
thanks quigs ive used decavol in the pill form and i love the stuff i just thought a stack of boldutt and decavolutt would kick @ss. :D
Yeah...but you could try decavol UTT along with the bold capsules if you're looking to combine them. Take the bold with meals and the decavol pre-workout or something.

Personally I like to combine an androgenic compound along with an anabolic compound (like 4AD and deca)...but to each his own.