need help quick!!

crazylegs22

Awards
First time PH user... buying the 1 andro, 4ad, and arom x stack... is this all i need? or do i need cycle support, thistle, etc? arom x during cycle at all? sorry! new with this stuff but i have done my homework... going to run it four weeks for my first time... suggestions and comments please!

Rob Li

Rob Li

Awards
Hey brother check it out, that is a pretty mild stack as far as side effects go. Milk thistle is to protect your liver from methylated oral ph's, the utt stuff from ams is subligual so it doesn't pass through the liver. The arom-x is plenty good for pct for that cycle. I am currently running a stack of decavol/ 1ad and 4 ad this is week 5 for me. I have gained 8.5lbs of muscle, leaned out, and added 30lbs to my bench and the sAme relative strength has shown in everything else I do also. These are some of the best prohormones on the market. No worries buy your ****, run it like the label tells you and you'll be fine.

tattoopierced1

you should be good to go, but if you wanted to you could throw in the cycle support if you want, it def. wouldnt hurt you by any means.

crazylegs22

Awards
Great guys... sounds good ... just thought id ask since i havent used phs before and a little gun shy thus far... so just run the 1andro and 4ad for 4 weeks and then follow up with 4 weeks of the arom x? thanks!

crazylegs22

Awards
i ask about running the 1 andro and 4ad together for the four weeks because ive seen where some people are running the 1 andro for 2weeks before adding in the 4ad... but should i need 4 weeks of pct with arom x or longer ?

crazylegs22

Awards
Hey brother check it out, that is a pretty mild stack as far as side effects go. Milk thistle is to protect your liver from methylated oral ph's, the utt stuff from ams is subligual so it doesn't pass through the liver. The arom-x is plenty good for pct for that cycle. I am currently running a stack of decavol/ 1ad and 4 ad this is week 5 for me. I have gained 8.5lbs of muscle, leaned out, and added 30lbs to my bench and the sAme relative strength has shown in everything else I do also. These are some of the best prohormones on the market. No worries buy your ****, run it like the label tells you and you'll be fine.
hey guys,
my 1 ad, 4ad, and arom x should be in this week and i want to start it next week... im running it four weeks as label says... but was just wondering what kind of workout to do while on stack? normal?... like how many sets per muscle group? and rob li u said u leaned out... did u do cardio? abs im guessing? thanks guys...

sutter82

Awards
I am doing the 1-ad UTT and I got nolvadex which I'm having 2nd thoughts on now considering I probably don't need a SERM for it and could have done reversitol. Since I"m already getting Nolvadex would taking 20 mgs and tribulus for 30 days after a 6 week cycle be ok?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1-Andro/4-AD/DecaVol for 6 weeks. I started them all the same day, and ended the same day as well. On cycle I was taking Cycle Support. I am currently on my PCT taking Arom-X and Post Cycle support and HGHup. I am up 12 lbs now and still climbing. I have no shutdown at all, and the only real side On cycle was acne.

I would recommend taking 1-Andro and 4-AD for all 4 weeks along with Cycle Support for overall health. I know these are both UTT, so not methylated, but like i said, Cycle Support is awesome for overall health.

For your PCT, Arom-X should be fine. Just run it for 4 weeks, starting the day after you end your cycle. You could always throw in something else like Post Cycle Support or Res just to be safe. Your cycle is pretty mild however, and 4 weeks is not too long, so Arom-X should be plenty.

As for your workout, it all depends on your goals. I was trying to bulk, so I went fairly heavy with a rep range of about 8-10. I also threw in a lot of drop sets as well to really exhaust the muscle. I didnt really do any cardio, because I drop weight too fast. I would save the cardio for a cut phase. Just lift with a lot of intensity, and that will be cardio enough. I loved the intense workouts on my cycle.

I have a log up with my cycle if you are interested.
Get some man! You are gonna love this cycle.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.