Natural stack

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have a question? I currently run Diesel Three King Stacks (DTH,DTP & Sunami), along with 25mg of fromex a day. I love running this Natural test stack, could I add 4-ad to it or would that just not work? Or could I run it between three king cycles or what? I really don't know anything about 4-ad or any ph/ps s at all.

tattoopierced1

You could add 4ad to it, IMO adding test to a cycle is always good.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about 4-ad, could you explain a lil in laymans terms lol. Will it supress my own natural test?

tattoopierced1

I don't know much about 4-ad, could you explain a lil in laymans terms lol. Will it supress my own natural test?
yes, 4ad will surpress your natural test, however with the natty stack you are on, it will most likely be minimal. You still need to have a PCT lined out.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks would you run 4-ad? I am just gonna run it plus my natty stack? or maybe like stagger the two? cuz I run the diesl test + sunami 8 weeks, the formex year around. I just wanna keep my natural test as high as I can all the time.

tattoopierced1

I'd run it 6-8 weeks, maybe start the natty stack 4-6 weeks (depending on length of 4ad cycle) into the 4ad and run it through your PCT to keep natty test levels high.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
that would be my PCT wouldnt it? like run the DTH,Sunami & Formex starting on week 5 of the 4ad then run that combo 8 weeks total, kinda like stagger it where it is 4 weeks solo of 4 ad, then 4 weeks stacked, then 4 weeks solo of the natty test cycle

tattoopierced1

that would be my PCT wouldnt it? like run the DTH,Sunami & Formex starting on week 5 of the 4ad then run that combo 8 weeks total, kinda like stagger it where it is 4 weeks solo of 4 ad then 4 weeks stacked then 4 weeks solo of the natty test cycle
That should work... I've not familiar with DTH/Sunami.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I bet the shutdown should be minimal running a strong natural test booster alongside of it anyways? 4 ad seems like a great product, i really wanna give it a try I just have never used anything but diesel products and formex.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
ok, one more question before I order! lol. Let's say hypothetically that 80mg of 4-ad coverts to 15mg of test. okay and lets say i make 8 mg a day. all hypothetical. then at the end of the day will I have 23mg of test instead of 15 or 8? kinda see what I am saying?

tattoopierced1

do you mean 8ml per day? I'm 250lbs and 3ml a day does just fine for me.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Hi

I also have a few questions

Is the 4-AD converted into testosterone ? the DecaVol is clear.
What is the 1-Andro converted to ?

Could you tell me how much testosterone in mgs I get out of 2 ml 4-AD and
how much Deca I get out of 2 ml Decavol ?

Many thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hi

I also have a few questions

Is the 4-AD converted into testosterone ? the DecaVol is clear.
What is the 1-Andro converted to ?

Could you tell me how much testosterone in mgs I get out of 2 ml 4-AD and
how much Deca I get out of 2 ml Decavol ?

Many thanks
Yes the 4ad converts to --> Testosterone And the 1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone

As for the conversion rates you can check this out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/136793-4ad-utt-conversion.html

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
first off thanks guys for all the info! love to learn about something before taking it. It wasn't wondering about the mL dosage or what it converted to or % of conversion. This just hypotehetically is what I want to know. Lets say that 4 ad converts to 15mg of test, again only hypothetical, lets say my body produces 8mg. Will my body say have 23 mg of test floating around to give me all those great high test effects? or will I only have 15mg since that is now introduced to my body????

again I appreciate all the help! I think I am just trying to do the impossible have a super high test level without suppression or only minimal. I would think that running the DTHC, Sunami, and Formex beside of it would make that happen. but I don't know enough about this stuff to really know what would happen. But, I am guessing it doesnt work that way. appreciate the continued feedback though so I can learn!