Buy One Get One Free - 4-AD, 1-Andro UTT, Decavol UTT!!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up if you guys have any problems with the promo codes. Make sure you have 2 of the same in your cart before inputting the code.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, pretty decent sale...bump for the goods!!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Another bump thats a awesome deal!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
the 1 ad code wont work also could u order using a coupon then order seperatly again using the same like getting 4 bottles of the 4 ad but on 2 seperate orders?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 1 ad code wont work also could u order using a coupon then order seperatly again using the same like getting 4 bottles of the 4 ad but on 2 seperate orders?
No it's only a limit of 2 per customer. Did you have two 1-Andro's in your cart?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the new Utt XL size on your website. Will they go to other online shops as well?And is it the same amount of ingredients as the old utts?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i had 1 andro in my cart
That's strange it's working for others but you may need to try and clear your cache and try again. Otherwise PM me your info and I can try to work around it.

Just saw the new Utt XL size on your website. Will they go to other online shops as well?And is it the same amount of ingredients as the old utts?
It really depends on the online shops... And yes on a per dose basis the same amount of active exists. Just a bigger bottle. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna give the 4-AD a try. Nice deal!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
do the XL size bottles have 72 servings if its 20% more than the 60ml bottles?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I wanna get in on the 4-AD and Decavol. What dosages do you suggest and for how long? Stack them?

tattoopierced1

I wanna get in on the 4-AD and Decavol. What dosages do you suggest and for how long? Stack them?
that would be a great stack.. You could try starting at 3ml per day of each and work your way up from there if your weight is correct in your profile of 255lbs. I'd run it at 6-8 weeks.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No i beleive the promo codes are still active.

AML

Awards
Does the Buy One Get One Free sale work for the XL sizes for the 4AD UTT XL and 1Andro UTT XL and Decavol UTT XL??

Omega

Omega

Awards
good thing i saw this. i wouldnt of ordered anything if i didnt see this sale. supp companies that do this are SMART. lower the price and get SOME business as opposed to keeping a higher price and get NO business. more supp companies should do this. i recently got some post cycle support from AI with a buy one get one from and now some 1AD utt. cant wait to try it. thanks alot!!! im VERy happy with these sales.

now i wouldnt of bought either product if it wasnt buy one get one free. just a thought...

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This sale actually was the deciding factor for my stack. I was looking at AMS for a long time, and the sale finally sold me. In fact, it sold my lifting partner as well... that and the free t-shirt. lol

tattoopierced1

This sale actually was the deciding factor for my stack. I was looking at AMS for a long time, and the sale finally sold me. In fact, it sold my lifting partner as well... that and the free t-shirt. lol
Glad to hear that.

Omega

Omega

Awards
yep. i dont think im the only one. oh and i better get my free T shirt!!!!! i just noticed that. on my order it didnt say anything about a shirt but i hope i get it. not a big deal if i dont but i would like one. and i hope its at least XL. the last shirt i ordered didnt give you a size and its just a L. and a large on me is a little tight and yeah it makes me look bigger but id prefer it a little bigger.

anyway, looking foward to getting the 1adUTT. right now im on 1AD in pill form and its actually working VERy good at a very low dose. once i get this 1AD im going to bump the dose up to equal around 800 of oral. so that would be 160mgs correct?

thanks again, plus giving the nocturabol or whatever FREE was freaking GREAT. i forgot to mention that. 1 price for FOUR things assuming the T shirt comes. thats VERY GOOD AMS.

just like bradley was saying, i was on the fence for a while and honestly the price is what kinda held me off until now. and im sure ill love the 1AD UTT and ill probably buy more in the future. so because of 1 sale you guys are going to get hundreds of dollars in business from just 1 person. very good marketing. and then by giving the free nocturnabol AND a free T shirt just makes a customer REALLY happy and appreciates the company because it makes us feel like you are saying "thank you" and genuinely mean it.

ill always remember AMS from now on whereas alot of other supp companies ill forgot because in a way its all the same stuff. high price(relative) for 1 item. i dont think it should cost around $200 to run a cycle of just 1 PH including the PCT. steroids are very expensive and PH's i think should be alot cheaper. anyway, im gettting off topic. my point is you guys did a VERY good job by giving away the freebies and me and alot of other people will always be thankful and think of you in the future for our supplemental needs.

PS: this kinda sounds like a supplement love letter doesnt it?, im just in a really good mood right now. and for everyone this is 100% unbiased. this is all just MY OPINION. im not getting paid or bribed or blackmailed or anything. i just felt like saying this because its true and its not often enough that supp companies give such great deals.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, $$$ a bit too tight right now :(

I'll be watching my buddy bradleywiens' log for sure though.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Damn, $$$ a bit too tight right now :(

I'll be watching my buddy bradleywiens' log for sure though.
Man, you are pretty much an E-6, live a little! haha j/k :veryhappy:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, you are pretty much an E-6, live a little! haha j/k :veryhappy:
Yeah, but Cindy's in Dental Hygiene school and tuition is a b1tch and I'm the only one working, going into the holidays. I need another deployment.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Bump!!!! Buy 1 get 1 going on right now!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is saying my billing address is wrong lol.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
anyway to make this sweeter and get 4-ad xl b1g1?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i was wondering, does this go for the xl products too?

buy one xl utt get one free, hey, id def jump on that horse.

btw, dienodrone utt taste like ass.

hope it works better than the caps do at 2 doses each day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes me jealous but I already have some I want to stack.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
is the promo still going if so i tried putting 2 decavol in the same cart and couldn't use the code

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the promo still going if so i tried putting 2 decavol in the same cart and couldn't use the code
For some reason that code expired. I'll get it back up. In the meantime we are still selling the capsules for 19.99 using code: decavol40off at checkout

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for trying, this is still an awesome deal!