AMS gives you Halostachine!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember the legendary ECA stack? If you don't, it was probably the most effective weight loss/energy/stimulant product this industry has ever seen. Its components were - Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin (and later - replaced by White Willow Bark).

Since its dubious departure - no fat burning products have been able to replicate its performance. Many have tried. Numerous stimulants have been introduced. Not until now has a company successfully produced a product capable of replicating the performance of the ECA stack.

Advanced Muscle Science has recreated the hallowed ECA stack with the only compound to approach the strength of ephedrine in stimulation and in fat burning capabilities.

This amazing compound is a NEW discovery by AMS. This innovative company has just locked down a long term licensing agreement to ensure that this key compound will be available in its strongest form.

AMS is known almost exclusively as a muscle-building component company, they knew that if they entered the world of fat burning - they needed a game changer!

So many reputable supplement companies have tried to mimic the fat burning effects of the ECA stack - only to fall short. Either they didn't pack the energy punch of ephedrine or they couldn't reach the fat burning effects...sadly most products failed in both categories.

It's been a long while since a legitimately NEW stimulant has hit the market. Let's take a look at the new compound and see what makes it so special and why it is a TRUE replacement for ephedrine. First, it was tough to find a naturally occurring alkaloid that was similar to ephedrine. Synephrine was close in structure, but failed to give the energy boost of ephedrine. Geranamine was a good try, but didn't really provide pack the weight loss punch expected. PEA looked good on paper, but didn't really deliver the long-term effects desired. Even though these products are decent stimulants, the world just wasn't happy with them as TRUE ephedrine replacements. Second, the new stimulant had to hit hard like ephedrine without causing the increase in blood pressure and occasional heart- related effects. This was probably the toughest part of the challenge in finding a new stimulant that really worked like ephedrine. We needed something that was similar but didn't cause these risky side effects.

Ladies, gentleman and stimulant junkies - AMS gives you Halostachine! This stimulant fits the bill perfectly. When you take it, you will know why we think it's more potent than ephedrine, milligram for milligram and without the negative side effects like the massive blood pressure spikes associated with ephedrine.

Halostachine is patent pending and only available in Vapor-XT, which means you can't get this in ANY other supplement. Halostachine works by giving your body the peak mental stimulation of ephedrine as well as Beta 3 stimulation without spiking blood pressure. This means it delivers all of the benefits of ephedrine without the negatives side effects. In studies, Halostachine is almost twice as safe as ephedrine while still showing the massive fat burning potential once coveted by ephedrine users.

Finally - we took this powerful new stimulant and mixed it with the classic CA stack (which is caffeine and "aspirin" in the form of white willow bark), giving you the new HCA stack! This stack is something available only in Vapor XT and is unlike anything since ephedrine. Ephedrine junkies will have to try it to believe it! Welcome to the NEW king of stimulants only from AMS - Thermogenics Redefined!

bobloblaw

Awards
first one in. when will this start to be carried by places like NP i've been off ECA for a month or so. time for a new cut.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i get the chem structure for this? Is the name the same Halostachine involved with rye grass?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first one in. when will this start to be carried by places like NP i've been off ECA for a month or so. time for a new cut.
It will hit e-tailers in about 4-5 weeks.

Can i get the chem structure for this? Is the name the same Halostachine involved with rye grass?
I actually had that posted but the chemist on this product got pretty mad at me and asked that I take it down for the time being. I'll hopefully have more info up and he was working on something for the forums. (I was suppose to have it this A.M. actually).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will hit e-tailers in about 4-5 weeks.

I actually had that posted but the chemist on this product got pretty mad at me and asked that I take it down for the time being. I'll hopefully have more info up and he was working on something for the forums. (I was suppose to have it this A.M. actually).
As long as you all dont pull an AX... I wanna see whats in it before it hits stores! :D

I just hope it isn't the structure I have been finding researching that name.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the chemical structure as well.
Interesting, though.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you all dont pull an AX... I wanna see whats in it before it hits stores! :D

I just hope it isn't the structure I have been finding researching that name.
Ha, yeah I never had a chance to try the AX stim. I have tried Vapor-XT though and I like it. The label is public info but the structure hasnt been released just yet.

1 Capsule:

Halostachys Caspica Extract 99% 25mg
Caffeine 200mg
Standardized White Willow Bark 150mg
Elemental Magnesium (as malate orotate, citrate and/or oxide) 35mg

Other ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

Directions: Take 1-3 capsules per day in divided doses. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day.

I would like to see the chemical structure as well.
Interesting, though.
I'll go bug him now for more info...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to seeing what is in this. I hope it will be as powerful as the ECA stacks of old!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adams what is the chem structure you are finding? I'm pretty sure it's different...
I am finding some research referencing a certain alkaloid of a plant that mimics adrenergic receptor binding. Does that sound right?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am finding some research referencing a certain alkaloid of a plant that mimics adrenergic receptor binding. Does that sound right?
That is likely it, but most of the compounds in this arena are adrenergic agonists from plant alkaloids. :)

What is the issue you have with the compound if we are talking about the same one? I can shoot any questions back to the chemist or just get him to post.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been posting as much as I'd like lately, but last week I had a surprise package from AMS sitting by my doorstep. It was several sample packs of the new vapor-XT by product. To be honest, I had no idea that this product was even in development (even though I am an AMS rep). I had not heard of the main active "halostachine" before, and did some research on the compound here at the medical library. To say the least, I was impressed with what I found.

Anyways, I decided to give the stuff a shot. Mind you, I EXTREMELY experienced with stimulants. I've tried virtually every OTC stimulant available (ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, norephedrine, geranamine, stim-x, PEA, etc) and even the majority of the pharmaceutical stimulants (dexedrine, methylphenidate, propylhexadrine, etc). I can honestly say that this product is in a class of its own.

Its a simple, non proprietary blend formula. Rare thing nowadays. It contains the ideal amount of caffeine IMO, 200mg. Enough, but not too much to give the typical caffeine side effects (nausea, headaches, etc). All in just 1 capsule.

The halostachine, I'll tell you right now, is something special. It provides high quality, long lasting stimulant effects, with moderate appetite suppression.

I liken its appetite suppressing effects to that of ephedrine...without the peripheral side effects like rapid heart rate.

The focus that it provides is on par with some of the pharmaceutical grade stimulants...and it lasts. I've been able to cut my caffeine intake from around 400-600mg daily to around 200-300mg...and I feel much better on this stuff.

I would honestly say that if I had to compare its effects to a previous supplement, it would not be ECA. It would be the legendary nor-ephedrine products. Similar mood elevation, no jitters, no crash, no rapid heart rate, no headaches, good appetite suppression...the stuff just makes you feel great. Just ask some of the guys who have been around a while how they liked their adipokinetix.

Now I must say, I've been a big fan of AMS products in the past. I think they are extremely high quality, and even with all the good reviews, very underrated. In my opinion, vapor-XT is head and shoulders above any other AMS supplement...and any other thermogenic currently on the market. This will set the bar for new stimulant products to come.

Get excited. You guys are gonna love this stuff!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, yeah I never had a chance to try the AX stim. I have tried Vapor-XT though and I like it. The label is public info but the structure hasnt been released just yet.

1 Capsule:

Halostachys Caspica Extract 99% 25mg
Caffeine 200mg
Standardized White Willow Bark 150mg
Elemental Magnesium (as malate orotate, citrate and/or oxide) 35mg

Other ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

Directions: Take 1-3 capsules per day in divided doses. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day.

I'll go bug him now for more info...
Note: Updated the label correctly.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been posting as much as I'd like lately, but last week I had a surprise package from AMS sitting by my doorstep. It was several sample packs of the new vapor-XT by product. To be honest, I had no idea that this product was even in development (even though I am an AMS rep). I had not heard of the main active "halostachine" before, and did some research on the compound here at the medical library. To say the least, I was impressed with what I found.

Anyways, I decided to give the stuff a shot. Mind you, I EXTREMELY experienced with stimulants. I've tried virtually every OTC stimulant available (ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, norephedrine, geranamine, stim-x, PEA, etc) and even the majority of the pharmaceutical stimulants (dexedrine, methylphenidate, propylhexadrine, etc). I can honestly say that this product is in a class of its own.

Its a simple, non proprietary blend formula. Rare thing nowadays. It contains the ideal amount of caffeine IMO, 200mg. Enough, but not too much to give the typical caffeine side effects (nausea, headaches, etc). All in just 1 capsule.

The halostachine, I'll tell you right now, is something special. It provides high quality, long lasting stimulant effects, with moderate appetite suppression.

I liken its appetite suppressing effects to that of ephedrine...without the peripheral side effects like rapid heart rate.

The focus that it provides is on par with some of the pharmaceutical grade stimulants...and it lasts. I've been able to cut my caffeine intake from around 400-600mg daily to around 200-300mg...and I feel much better on this stuff.

I would honestly say that if I had to compare its effects to a previous supplement, it would not be ECA. It would be the legendary nor-ephedrine products. Similar mood elevation, no jitters, no crash, no rapid heart rate, no headaches, good appetite suppression...the stuff just makes you feel great. Just ask some of the guys who have been around a while how they liked their adipokinetix.

Now I must say, I've been a big fan of AMS products in the past. I think they are extremely high quality, and even with all the good reviews, very underrated. In my opinion, vapor-XT is head and shoulders above any other AMS supplement...and any other thermogenic currently on the market. This will set the bar for new stimulant products to come.

Get excited. You guys are gonna love this stuff!
I used the med library in my hospital to research 'Halostachine' a bit myself. I'm liking what I've found thusfar. I consider myself very stim tolerant as well (10 years in the E.R. will do that to you, haha), so I'm looking forward to trying this.

BTW - What's goin' on, quigs? :D

LHOGG

Awards
Were these those red packets that they were giving out at Olympia a few weekends ago?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is likely it, but most of the compounds in this arena are adrenergic agonists from plant alkaloids. :)

What is the issue you have with the compound if we are talking about the same one? I can shoot any questions back to the chemist or just get him to post.
The looks of it looks a bit carcinogenic to me... but of course I am not a chemist and only go off the small knowledge base I have. I am sure AMS or someone with a better chemical background can decipher things better than myself.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to try this. When will it be accessible for purchase? Will you guys be holding any potential logging opportunities?
If it is anything comparable to the old ECA stacks, then this will definitely be a winner!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep we will be doing some logs in a few weeks. The bottling is going to take longer so our loggers will likely receive a ton of sample packs. We have a kick ass Vapor-XT t shirt that we will be giving out as well.

Also I think bb'ing.com is going to be giving away samples somehow as well.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Post a link in here once you get an application thread up, if you do go that route. As far as BB.com goes: I'll stay over here. ;)
I would use ECA today if I knew for sure that what I was getting is in fact E. So I am hoping for the best with this one.
Yep we will be doing some logs in a few weeks. The bottling is going to take longer so our loggers will likely receive a ton of sample packs. We have a kick ass Vapor-XT t shirt that we will be giving out as well.

Also I think bb'ing.com is going to be giving away samples somehow as well.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I used the med library in my hospital to research 'Halostachine' a bit myself. I'm liking what I've found thusfar. I consider myself very stim tolerant as well (10 years in the E.R. will do that to you, haha), so I'm looking forward to trying this.

BTW - What's goin' on, quigs? :D
Same old I guess. Been really busy with residency but enjoying it. I'm in a level 1 trauma center so call can really be a bitch. I really think that you'll like this stuff. Even when I'm sleep deprived it really seems to perk without making me feel like crap afterwords (like a lot of other stims). If I had some more samples I'd send some your way. I'm trying to get some myself...haha.

The looks of it looks a bit carcinogenic to me... but of course I am not a chemist and only go off the small knowledge base I have. I am sure AMS or someone with a better chemical background can decipher things better than myself.
Not sure what you mean by it looking carcinogenic...but as far as I know there's nothing in the research to suggest this.

I would like to try this. When will it be accessible for purchase? Will you guys be holding any potential logging opportunities?
If it is anything comparable to the old ECA stacks, then this will definitely be a winner!
IMO, its better than the old ECA. More like Nor-ECA. Search for the old adipokinetix logs. Feels quite similar IMO.

Post a link in here once you get an application thread up, if you do go that route. As far as BB.com goes: I'll stay over here. ;)
I would use ECA today if I knew for sure that what I was getting is in fact E. So I am hoping for the best with this one.
Bronkaid is pretty safe if you're looking for ephedrine.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid is pretty safe if you're looking for ephedrine.
I've got 10 boxes of Bronkaid and several of Primitine, as well as some left over (2 bottles) of L-PPA; however, I do not like taking guaifenesin for the simple fact that there's no long term research on its effects (negative/positive). It's a double-edged sword I suppose. And plus, I also question the purity of each because it is unregualted. And I agree - Adipokinetix was one devil of a fat-burner! I only wish that I would have stocked up more so with that than 1AD/4AD several years ago. Hind-sight is always 20/10, though.

If you say that this is just as strong, then I definitely want to give this a go.
Could you outline your experience with it compared to the old ECA stack, as well as detailing any composition changes, mood enhancement, and/or any notes that are relative to the subject?

On a related note: Do you have a preference to E-Sulfate to E-HCL, and why? The E-Sulfate has less ephedrine per mg. It's not a huge disparity, but just 1.25mg per dose. It adds up, though. :D

Okay Royd - I'm excited now!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a shirt I was referring too. This is one of our reps from another board in it, please excuse his choice in pants :D:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, I just wish we had more to spread around right now! I started hyping too early. Sad
I'm looking forward to this one, buddy! :cheers:

I LOVE my stims. :hump:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same old I guess. Been really busy with residency but enjoying it. I'm in a level 1 trauma center so call can really be a bitch. I really think that you'll like this stuff. Even when I'm sleep deprived it really seems to perk without making me feel like crap afterwords (like a lot of other stims). If I had some more samples I'd send some your way. I'm trying to get some myself...haha.
Good deal, buddy. I need to hit you up in a PM so we can catch up. I changed my mind and decided on the nurse anesthetist route myself. The money is just too freakin' good. :D I'm finishing some pre-req's and going to get my surgical ICU experience in order now. After we're done having children (in the next 2-3 years), I'll go at it full-time until I'm done.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I've got 10 boxes of Bronkaid and several of Primitine, as well as some left over (2 bottles) of L-PPA; however, I do not like taking guaifenesin for the simple fact that there's no long term research on its effects (negative/positive). It's a double-edged sword I suppose. And plus, I also question the purity of each because it is unregualted. And I agree - Adipokinetix was one devil of a fat-burner! I only wish that I would have stocked up more so with that than 1AD/4AD several years ago. Hind-sight is always 20/10, though.

If you say that this is just as strong, then I definitely want to give this a go.
Could you outline your experience with it compared to the old ECA stack, as well as detailing any composition changes, mood enhancement, and/or any notes that are relative to the subject?

On a related note: Do you have a preference to E-Sulfate to E-HCL, and why? The E-Sulfate has less ephedrine per mg. It's not a huge disparity, but just 1.25mg per dose. It adds up, though. :D

Okay Royd - I'm excited now!
Well, I only had a trial version so honestly my ability to judge changes in body comp, etc is limited. Additionally, I do not use stims for this purpose...I use them more for the cognitive effects and kind of a band-aid for sleep depravation. I can tell you it def works well as a mood enhancer and keeps you going even on minimal sleep. Its better than ephedrine IMO in this regard. Like i said before, it compares quite well to adipo.

The bronkaid that I have is manufactured by bayer...so their quality control isn't an issue IMO. Half the stuff we take doesn't have long term research...so honestly guaifenesin doesn't scare me too much. Additionally I don't see anything to make me think it will be harmful in the long term. I don't take any of this stuff daily anyways to be honest.

I never noticed a difference between the HCL or the sulfate versions. The herbal extract was always the best IMO though...probably because it lacks the guaifenesin and because the ma huang extracts contained other alkaloids like norephedrine and pseudoephedrine as well.

Good deal, buddy. I need to hit you up in a PM so we can catch up. I changed my mind and decided on the nurse anesthetist route myself. The money is just too freakin' good. :D I'm finishing some pre-req's and going to get my surgical ICU experience in order now. After we're done having children (in the next 2-3 years), I'll go at it full-time until I'm done.
I think that was a good choice. I know nurse anest. do quite well for themselves. A good friend of mine just completed her program, and she's living quite comfortable.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah Quigs if its anything like adipokineix then it shouls be pretty damn effecive. The norphedrine was very effecive wothout a lot of typical ephedrine sides. Maybe add some external yohimbe hcl and t-2 and we might exp legit adipoK effects.

barcelo

Awards
Carcinogenic? Why would a company promote a product that would be POSSIBLY carcinogenic u dumb ass.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
yeah Quigs if its anything like adipokineix then it shouls be pretty damn effecive. The norphedrine was very effecive wothout a lot of typical ephedrine sides. Maybe add some external yohimbe hcl and t-2 and we might exp legit adipoK effects.
Yeah, its really a nice product. I posted in another thread that I combined it with alpha-yohimbine to try to recreate the old NYC stack and found it to be different, but quite good.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
just curious if this, vapor xt would come up in a ua(piss test) im laid off at the moment and might get back to work soon. didnt know if it would come up as a amphetamine or something....since ephedra does, i believe... thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carcinogenic? Why would a company promote a product that would be POSSIBLY carcinogenic u dumb ass.
Who the **** are you?

Who the hell let suzy ****ing snowflake on to the boards?

barcelo

Awards
who the hell are you..some overanalyzing underachieving Dan Duchaine clone? I read that post where you said one of the ingredients in Vapor-XT could be carcinogenic?

you said "could" which means it's not definitve. Once again, another ******* pumping out irresponisble science like everybody else. You need to stay off forums like these and disperse yor soap box sermons at the Winter X games..you dumb jack pot!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who the hell are you..some overanalyzing underachieving Dan Duchaine clone? I read that post where you said one of the ingredients in Vapor-XT could be carcinogenic?

you said "could" which means it's not definitve. Once again, another ******* pumping out irresponisble science like everybody else. You need to stay off forums like these and disperse yor soap box sermons at the Winter X games..you dumb jack pot!
Oh I am sorry... bringing up information reproduced in studies is an abhorrent neglect of causation.

Your demeanor is mirrored by your copy and pasting of the same question 7 of your 9 posts, and therefore useless to any real discussion at hand. I could have carried on with discussing the carcinogenic topic, but don't really care to since I will not be utilizing the product.

Bet your E-Ass hole hurts now huh?