Testicle pain.

lindo

Awards
I have been taking 1ad 4ad and deca for about 5 days at the recommended dosage and my testicle hurt most of the time, other than that everything else is running smooth. Wondering if i should add some arom-x or novext, or other test booster to counter this. thank you for your time.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A Test Booster for testicular pains? Eh, okay. :think:

Have you felt the area for any lumps and/or abnormalities?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i get the same thing..i just associated it with shut down and pain coming from atrophy cause my balls are HUUUUGGGE! lol

lindo

Awards
Well sorry if the question sounded stupid but i thought thats what this forum was for to ask questions and get answers not sarcasim. No there is nothing of that sort no swelling, no lumps, my testicles are definantly smaller tho. and by test booster i ment something that will bring up my natural test production on cycle to counter this problem.

lindo

Awards
and by test booster i ment obviously something that will bring m natural test production back up so my balls wouldnt hurt.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, seeing how I just fought cancer and won, I was being dead serious. Pain in that area should be taken to the utmost level of care and concern, so if you feel as if my post was sarcastic, then that's on you. As far as a Test Booster in this case, I would say that you need something along the lines of a hormonal optimizer, which will also encourages the body to block spiking estrogen.

Look in to the TRS stack by Primordial Performance. You can also run some Sustain Alpha (it's in the stack) as a standalone, and/or while ON cycle to help to prevent shutdown. It's the best product on the market (OTC) for such issues.

Well sorry if the question sounded stupid but i thought thats what this forum was for to ask questions and get answers not sarcasim. No there is nothing of that sort no swelling, no lumps, my testicles are definantly smaller tho. and by test booster i ment something that will bring up my natural test production on cycle to counter this problem.

lindo

Awards
im sorry that i took it that way also and am glad to hear you beat the demon as i call it, thank you for all your information and help, i will look into this and mostlikely add it into my cycle. if you have anyother advice please i insist that you send it my way. sorry for the miss communication and thank you for your time iron.

lindo

Awards
also i can use sustain alpha during pct for extra support correct iron ?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Sustain Alpha is an amazing product that can be utilized while ON a cycle, during PCT, and/or as a standalone. It's worth every penny. You may want to look in to I3C for additional support. NOW Foods has it on Nutraplanet.com; it's very friendly on the wallet as well.

lindo

Awards
yes i just ordered 2 bottles of sustain alpha from primordial they were gracious enough to give me a 10% discount also, between them and AMS customer support i think i found my 2 favorite companies. and again iron im extremely sorry for my ignorance earlier.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes i just ordered 2 bottles of sustain alpha from primordial they were gracious enough to give me a 10% discount also, between them and AMS customer support i think i found my 2 favorite companies. and again iron im extremely sorry for my ignorance earlier.
There's absolutely no need to apologize, man. I can be somewhat abrasive with people; however, many will testify that I will try my best to help out in any way that I can. The subject of testicular pain and/or issues causes me to always think of the worse possible circumstances, and will always be vigilant to remind people to check them thoroughly, regardless if a cycle is taking place. Unfortunately, I’ve known 3 people to think that pains/discomfort in that region was due to being on a heavy cycle of AAS, but it was in fact cancer. One was a great friend that lost his battle because he thought it was due to suppression. So again, I was just drawing attention to that aspect rather than to tell you to run out and buy a product for HPTA function/recovery.

If you have any more questions/concerns, please feel free to PM me at any time. You made an excellent choice with Pp! If you have any questions regarding their line/products, look to John (Trauma1) for anything as well.

I wish you luck, my friend. Enjoy the cycle!

lindo

Awards
again thank you for taking the time to help me out i will be getting the product in 2-3 days and starting it right away, and if the problem persists i will see my medical physician and hope for the best

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should see, and feel, results if this is utilized with the proper routine and diet.

lindo

Awards
gotcha, im on day 6-7 of my 1ad, 4ad deca cycle and am already feeling good gives me that extra umpf to push through those last reps. cant wait for the next 7 weeks to come lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mimbuild Nutrition / Health 39
Mimbuild Nutrition / Health 0
stopstalking Supplements 15
Anabolics 5
Bcon Anabolics 5