Questions from an Athlete about AMS

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
hey guys

I play college ball and am recovering from a serious knee injury. Im redshirted for the year and wana get back to football for spring practice. I am strongly interested in a pro hormone product for the end of my recovery into spring weight testing. I have been looking at your products and reading up on them a lot. Im kinda curious though as to why there are arent a lot of logs and i dont see there names dropped to much?

Anyway my real questions are as follows.

How would a 6 week stack of 1-andro and 4 ad (normal dose) compare to a six week cycle of 1-t by PP or a 4 week cycle of epistane at 30/30/30/30?

How would shut down...gyno.... compare to those two other cycles?

How would libido compare?

Im assuming that these products would need a normal PCT with nolva or would a test boost/AI be suffecient? What exactly does a normal cycle look like as far as ancillaries and PCT(one where you want some good gains but very minimal sides)? Im sorry for all the questions but before i drop some serious cash i wana know whats up. these products intrgue me a lot and look promising. Obviously with the cycle i would like to put on weight and get deisel....i play TE. Thanks for the help.

tattoopierced1

epi is a dry compound and might cause your knee to hurt, and really isnt fair to compare Epi to either 4ad or 1andro because they are different compounds. Libido should be fine because of the 4ad (which converts to testosterone), so no worries there. I've not run 1-T by PP so I cannot comment on that.

As far as PCT, you could use our AromX UTT which is designed to work with our other UTT products.

whenever i use Epi, I make sure to pound the fish oil down and cissus to help out, because my joints usually ache a bit. It is a great compound though.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,

I know there very different compounds...i was just wondering what shutdown, gyno and results look like from a 1 andro/ 4ad cycle and thought it would be easiest to compare to something I know about.

Is the AromX UTT a suffeceint PCT protocol? I just dont know how shutdown or sides are with these products. If you could clear that up it would be awesome.

Thanks though these products look very promising i just wana know more about them..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,

I know there very different compounds...i was just wondering what shutdown, gyno and results look like from a 1 andro/ 4ad cycle and thought it would be easiest to compare to something I know about.

Is the AromX UTT a suffeceint PCT protocol? I just dont know how shutdown or sides are with these products. If you could clear that up it would be awesome.

Thanks though these products look very promising i just wana know more about them..
Im bout to say sumtn im sure you've heard a thousand times thrown around on boards when asked these 3 questions gyno/gains/shutdown... All these factors will differ from person to person and will be dependent on numerous factors such as ---> Previous Ph usage/diet/training/sleep ect. But I can offer you some input from my personal usage as for gyno its not been a issue at 3ml of each the few cycles ive ran. Weight gain usually was around 8-10lb and shutdown never seemed to harsh and I bounce back really quick using our AROM-X which works synergistically with all of our UTT PH's. Hope this helps & if your looking for more info there is a few logs thats been ran on this board.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah ive heard that a lot man. So you are saying that the AROM-x is suffiecent for PCT? Do people typically take other things in conjunction with this for PCT and anything during the cycle? If i was to buy something i would buy the 2 arom x, 2 1-andro, and 2 4 ad. Would you suggest to do 3 ml for 6 weeks straight of the 4 ad and 1-andro and take the arom-x starting at the end of these for 3 ml 6 weeks? Thanks man...leaning towards taking these.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah ive heard that a lot man. So you are saying that the AROM-x is suffiecent for PCT? Do people typically take other things in conjunction with this for PCT and anything during the cycle? If i was to buy something i would buy the 2 arom x, 2 1-andro, and 2 4 ad. Would you suggest to do 3 ml for 6 weeks straight of the 4 ad and 1-andro and take the arom-x starting at the end of these for 3 ml 6 weeks? Thanks man...leaning towards taking these.
If you've not done these compounds before i would probably start at 2ml of each for first week and go from there.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
okay i think im gonna buy two of each and maybe throw some 4-ad into my 1-t log soon. I sent one of ure reps a PM about buy one get one free from AMS but he never got back to me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
okay i think im gonna buy two of each and maybe throw some 4-ad into my 1-t log soon. I sent one of ure reps a PM about buy one get one free from AMS but he never got back to me.
Ill have him email you asap!