Favorite AMS PH Stack? Need Your Input

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If we were to offer a very nice discount on a stack at a very popular retailer which two of our PH's would you prefer?

Remember just 2 PH's. So you could combine any of these...

1-Androsterone UTT
4-AD UTT
Liquidrone
Decavol

Personally I am a big fan of 1-Androsterone UTT combined with Liquidrone. Strong stack! But I'm interested in what you guys want to see.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ill speak for them... A sale on all of them lol

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will let yall know how 1AD and Liquidrone do for me :)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
HRK. I want to do it again after this run but i want to double my dosages.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have always been interested in Decavol, but I iz too poor to be getting any atm lol. Still pushing for a decavol utt!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I had a dream I got 2 free bottles of 1AD and 4AD. Seriously I did.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Well if I can only choose 2 for a sale/cycle.
I would have to say....hmmmm..ummm. It can't be 3.... Damn.

Ok.

1-Androsterone and Decavol.

JP.

tattoopierced1

I think it'd be cool to have a buy one, get one half off sale on the HRK... I'm a big fan of the HRK.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
That's an aweful hard choice. Any combo would be sweet.
I would say 4ad and LD. The 4ad would counter some of the shutdown of libido from LD and both will put great size on you.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good suggestions guys. Apparently I am the only one who likes the extremely suppressive stack though. :D

wjb33

Awards
I really really want to try out the 1-ad/4-ad combo.

I would love to see that go on sale, or maybe a log opportunity...hint hint.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
1-AD UTT and 4-AD UTT :D Brings back memories of the good ol days and I'm curious to try them.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
1-AD UTT and 4-AD UTT :D Brings back memories of the good ol days and I'm curious to try them.
If you decide to make the jump off with these keep us informed on how you liked it. Goodluck!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. Guys what do you want to see on sale? We are looking to do a good sale again and want to know what you guys want and at what price.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a sale on Deca or 1AD

Ive been wondering how good Decavol Utt works... I love the cycle I ran with 1AD/Drone last year...

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
I'd like to see 1andro and or deca. 1andro is my favorite so far. how about a free gym bag? when you buy 2? and free towel sale of some sort.

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Will you be announcing the sale by the end of next week? I plan to order possibly 2 more 1andro's to add to my cycle, or possibly a andro xl and a deca xl I would love to have a gym bag to carry with me to the gym. I already had one guy ask me what ams was from wearing my shirt and I told him about the body mortar and how much I liked it

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you be announcing the sale by the end of next week? I plan to order possibly 2 more 1andro's to add to my cycle, or possibly a andro xl and a deca xl I would love to have a gym bag to carry with me to the gym. I already had one guy ask me what ams was from wearing my shirt and I told him about the body mortar and how much I liked it
Cool man I'm not sure about the sale just yet. We are doing one on body mortar for $15 off the price. Re-posted below.

We do have a 1-Andro UTT Buy one get one free code that is active you can use. The code is: c5fd2d54a0

Body Mortar info:

Sale time! For $15 off the price of Body Mortar use coupon code bodymortar15 at check out!

This deal can only be found at the Advanced Muscle Science Store.