- 06-27-2009, 12:21 AM
#1 Do you need to still take liver support or Blood Pressure support with the UTT supplements such as 4AD or 1ANDRO?
#2 Could I use a natural test booster in the PCT with the Arom X?
#3 How does a 4AD and a 1ANDRO Stack compare to a H-DROL Trenadrol stack are they more mild PH's or on the same level?
#4 Can you do 8 week cycles?
#5 Are Cortisol booster reccomended with AROM X in pct?
I am 24 6' 195 pounds 11% bf and have 3 cycles under my belt! Didnt want peeps to think I was some newbie just new to liquid ph's!
- 06-27-2009, 12:46 AM
1. Its not methylated so liver supps wont be necessary. As far as blood pressure support, they are useless against steroids. So the answer would ultimately be no because if your blood pressure elevates they aren't going to help.
2. You should use a SERM in PCT.
3. Don't know.
4. I wouldn't see why not.
5. I think you mean cortisol suppressant. Wouldn't hurt.
- 06-27-2009, 01:30 AM
06-27-2009, 01:34 AM
06-27-2009, 01:56 AM
If anyone thinks a herb (blood pressure, liver support, whatever) is going to stand a chance against a flood of hormones in the body then so be it. I won't argue.
06-27-2009, 02:07 AM
06-27-2009, 02:18 AM
2. Yes, you can run a test booster along side of the Arom-x specially if you plan on a longer cycle of 5 weeks or more. But the Arom-x was made to work synergistically with all our PH products, so using it by it-self would be fine for a 4-5 week cycle. As for the S.E.R.M. mentioned earlyer Its good to keep one on hand in case you need it. You know your body better then anyone so that call is on you.
3. I've not personally used either of those product so my input or comparisons would'nt be much help. Im sure someone else thats used both will chime in soon.
4.Yes you could run a 8week cycle but , honestly i think 6 weeks is plenty to see all the results your hoping for and have minimal shutdown problem which will be elevated with longer cycles on compound..
5. Could'nt hurt to throw in a cortisol blocker, i did'nt use one with my last cycle of these 2 products but, ive heard great things about them.
Hope this help partner, if you have any other questions feel free to pm me or any of the other AMS reps were here to help. Thanks
06-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Also any actual measurements of blood pressures while using "support" and anabolics? Link me those too. Find some logs. I'll wait.
06-27-2009, 11:42 AM
2.) Sure. My suggestion would be to run the arom-x for a couple weeks solo and throw the test booster in around 2-3 weeks into PCT.
3.) The liver toxicity of the AMS products is minimal. This is a major advantage to running these products over the 17-a-methyl compounds such as h-drol. Additionally, 1-testosterone (1-andro) is a more potent anabolic hormone (in terms of effects, not mg for mg) than h-drol even though it is not a 17-alpha-methyl androgen.
4.) Sure, 8 week cycles are okay with these compounds as the toxicity is minimal. Shutdown will be greater however, so keep this in mind as it will probably take longer to recover post cycle.
5.) Cortisol supplements won't hurt, but aren't necessary during PCT IMO. They are much more useful while cutting, or in a calorie deficit, when cortisol levels tend to be much more elevated. Your caloric intake should be kept fairly high during PCT to maintain the lean mass that you've gained on cycle. Cortisol levels shouldn't be a huge issue during this time.
Advanced Muscle Science
Similar Forum Threads
- By roachboy101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:03 PM
- By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:16 AM
- By Cfour in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2009, 12:10 AM
- By bds6867 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:57 PM