Any UTT users yet?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I ordered one Hormone Regulation Kit and am worried that it will be too low of a dose if used for 30 days. I am debating on buying another kit or maybe just another bottle of 1AD UTT. Has anyone used it at the recommended dosage?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah stats:
6'0
209 lbs
15%BF
35 yo
Experienced steroid user.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I ordered one Hormone Regulation Kit and am worried that it will be too low of a dose if used for 30 days. I am debating on buying another kit or maybe just another bottle of 1AD UTT. Has anyone used it at the recommended dosage?
Well that will come out to 2ml's of each 1andro/4ad every day for 4 weeks. I think this would be fine. Now if you was gonna run it longer then yes you would need more. Im 6'3/215lb/9%/30 so were pretty close in stats an i made great gains at those reccomended doses. I averaged about 10lb's up after pct with arom-x.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Well that will come out to 2ml's of each 1andro/4ad every day for 4 weeks. I think this would be fine. Now if you was gonna run it longer then yes you would need more. Im 6'3/215lb/9%/30 so were pretty close in stats an i made great gains at those reccomended doses. I averaged about 10lb's up after pct with arom-x.
How would you say your libido was on cycle? Do you think the 4AD did a good job keeping it up (no pun intended), or would you of benefited from a higher dose of the 4AD?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How would you say your libido was on cycle? Do you think the 4AD did a good job keeping it up (no pun intended), or would you of benefited from a higher dose of the 4AD?
The dosage suggested should be sufficient, but you may want to customize for yourself based on how you feel. Other logs that I've followed actually chose to use less than then recommended dose of 4AD due to the CNS side effects associated with a sudden large testosterone spike.

My suggestion is to try it for 2 weeks and decide whether you want to increase the dosage or run it for longer...if you do then you've got plenty of time to make another order and continue the cycle. Good luck!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
My libido on cycle is always up and my girl friend loves me during this time but, everyone is different. After a week or 2 on and if you start seeing your libido getting shut down increasing the 4ad will definatley raise it back to par or beyond. lol