Cycle Question for 1ad and 4ad

higgkahuna

Awards
Hi I started my second attempt at a prohormone cycle and am on my second week of the hormone regulation kit and developed a bad cold and congestion and fever like symptoms with a scratchy throat. Is this a common sided effect of this stack, I am only taking a small amount, 1/2 ml of each per day and have been getting stronger but feel pretty ill on the 10th day of it. My nuts are also not hurting on this dose as they did on the previous attempt at 2mls per day, Thanks for any input, Higgs

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hi I started my second attempt at a prohormone cycle and am on my second week of the hormone regulation kit and developed a bad cold and congestion and fever like symptoms with a scratchy throat. Is this a common sided effect of this stack, I am only taking a small amount, 1/2 ml of each per day and have been getting stronger but feel pretty ill on the 10th day of it. My nuts are also not hurting on this dose as they did on the previous attempt at 2mls per day, Thanks for any input, Higgs
Sounds like you got your self the flu/bug honestly, ive not heard of our products causing that. Just ride it out and hit it hard when you feel better dont try and push through the sickness let it run its course then jump back in. A few day down not gonna effect outcome of cycle.