Pricing/Value Question

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
If you buy the pill form of 1AD you are getting a total of 6 grams of 1AD but if you get the liquid form it is only 1.2 grams.

The liquid is only slightly less money than the pill form. I am assuming it is because of the process to make the sublingual the cost is increased. If it isn't and there is just a drastic price increase for the sake of profit that is ok too. Your business, your right to price whatever you sell. Up to the consumer to decide to buy or not.

My question is what is a better value? Assuming both were priced the same, would it be a better value to buy the pills or the liquid as far as what is going to be used in the body?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you buy the pill form of 1AD you are getting a total of 6 grams of 1AD but if you get the liquid form it is only 1.2 grams.

The liquid is only slightly less money than the pill form. I am assuming it is because of the process to make the sublingual the cost is increased. If it isn't and there is just a drastic price increase for the sake of profit that is ok too. Your business, your right to price whatever you sell. Up to the consumer to decide to buy or not.

My question is what is a better value? Assuming both were priced the same, would it be a better value to buy the pills or the liquid as far as what is going to be used in the body?
Were sorry you feel our prices are unreasonable but, we try to bring you the newest greatest products out there and some times those come at a cost. Profit is always a factor in any business but, it is not the only factor. Bringing you a product that works and we can stand by 100% is an important issue with our company. There are a ton of great deals out there right now.By doing some simple searchs you can find some amazing deals on our whole line up of products.

As for which is the better value, its really a desicion for the consumer and there research of both products to find out which one would suit them best wether it be in pill form or liquid. My personal opinion is that the Liquid offers the better value simple because of the unique UTT delivery system.but, thats only my opinion. Hope this helps buddy!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The liquids are definitely a better value. This is explained in more detail in the product write-ups however to put it simply they are considerably more efficient.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
lol. I wasn't saying the prices were unreasonable. I was just saying I was confused as to which is the better bang for the buck. I went ahead and purchased the liquid version. I used 1-Test in the past and loved it. I actually prefered Universal Nutrition's Animal Test over all of the ones I tried which was an oral with an oral delivery system. Liked it moreso than S1+ and the other favorites. I was just concerned about am I going to be satisfied with my results at that dosage. I already pulled the trigger and got the 1-AD, 4-AD, Arom-X kit so we will see.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol. I wasn't saying the prices were unreasonable. I was just saying I was confused as to which is the better bang for the buck. I went ahead and purchased the liquid version. I used 1-Test in the past and loved it. I actually prefered Universal Nutrition's Animal Test over all of the ones I tried which was an oral with an oral delivery system. Liked it moreso than S1+ and the other favorites. I was just concerned about am I going to be satisfied with my results at that dosage. I already pulled the trigger and got the 1-AD, 4-AD, Arom-X kit so we will see.
I pm'd you dosage ideas..Thanks & goodluck!