Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid Prohormone FAQ

Q: What are liquid prohormones?

Liquid Prohormones are anabolic compounds dissolved into a unique liquid oral delivery vector called a nanocarrier.

Q: Why not take prohormones as pills or capsules?

When prohormones are taken in pill or capsule form, first the digestive system has to break the capsule or pills down, then the molecule is filtered through the liver before being delivered into the bloodstream. This often results in only 20% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So in order achieve sufficient blood levels of the prohormone molecule from pills or capsules you must take about five time (5X) the actually required effective dose. This leads to wasted time and causes excess stress on the liver and other organs.

Q: Why use liquid prohormones?

Effective Blood Plasma Levels Achieved Sooner

Because AMS UTT™ Liquid Prohormones are fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full active dose (X), can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 5 hours (5X) with capsules).
With almost 100% conversion, the desired blood plasma levels are achieved much sooner.

Q: What is the advantage of reaching active blood plasma levels faster with liquid prohormones?

Unlike pills or capsules, AMS Liquid UTT™ products deliver the full active dose to the bloodstream within an hour, providing a maximum peak serum concentration.
This helps create a more manageable training window for optimal results in the gym.

Q: Why are Advanced Muscle Science liquid prohormones the best liquid prohormones?
Best Prohormone ingredients
AMS liquid prohormones use the same proven and powerful active ingredients found in the first generation capsuled products that boast similar results to the now banned 1-Test and Test precursors and are considered the safest hormonal products on the market!
The active ingredients in AMS UTT™ Liquid Prohormones avoid the first pass through the liver entirely, and skip the digestive system going directly into the bloodstream from the UTT™ (Under The Tongue) deliver system.

Best Liquid Prohormone delivery
AMS uses a unique oral delivery called a “nanocarrier”. The specific nanocarrier is known as a Liposome. AMS liquid prohormones use Liposomes as a delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

In addition to the fast-acting delivery, the multi-layered structure of the solution creates a sustained release with a prolonged effect of 6-8 hours.
This sustained release is crucial to your body’s recovery period - allowing precious muscle tissue to repair and grow.

AMS Liquid prohormones 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, Arom-X and Liquidrone make up a mix of the most potent legal prohormones available in your arsenal. Our bleeding edge R&D continues to innovate delivering legal and safe next generation 1-Test and testosterone precursors with next generation delivery for maximum efficiency.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Drooling................

gaines23

Awards
i just bought a full 6 week cylce of 1-ad and 4-ad and arom-x two bottles of each product for 139.50 on massnutrition.com go check it out awesome deal, i am so excited to get jacked on these products.

masterX

masterX

Awards
How can i compare the dosage in pills and liquid form?

Serving of dienedrone products are between 30 - 40mg but your liquidrone UTT has 12,5mg

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can i compare the dosage in pills and liquid form?

Serving of dienedrone products are between 30 - 40mg but your liquidrone UTT has 12,5mg
Our 50mg Dienedrone caps convert to 10mg's of dienelone whereas the Liquidrone will almost convert at a 100% rate to 12.5mg's of dienelone.

Dienelone is of course the main muscle building active we are trying to get from the ph.

masterX

masterX

Awards
Our 50mg Dienedrone caps convert to 10mg's of dienelone whereas the Liquidrone will almost convert at a 100% rate to 12.5mg's of dienelone.

Dienelone is of course the main muscle building active we are trying to get from the ph.
do you know the androgenic/anabolic ratio of dienelone?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
do you know the androgenic/anabolic ratio of dienelone?
I don't have my copy of vida in front of me but IIRC its right around as anabolic as methyl-test and much less androgenic.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Is the effect of raised BP when combined with a stim still the case with a liquid PH?