What a deal! UTT Stack

  1. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    What a deal! UTT Stack


    Hormone Regulation Kit | AMS Hormone Regulation Kit

    AMS's site has the Hormone Regulation Kit (UTT) for $99.99. Thats one bottle of 1andro UTT, 4AD UTT, and AromX UTT in one sexy package.


  2. sweet deal!

  3. don't you need more than one bottle for each though?
    •   
       

  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    don't you need more than one bottle for each though?
    They are 60ml bottles, and at 2ml per day (as the label suggests), that yields 30 days. If you run doses higher than 2ml per day, then yes, you will need more bottles.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    They are 60ml bottles, and at 2ml per day (as the label suggests), that yields 30 days. If you run doses higher than 2ml per day, then yes, you will need more bottles.
    Damn this looks sexy man. your entire like in UTT form like Drone, which I have been wanting to add to my closet. How many in your opinion how many bottles of Drone are needed for best results, say to a 170-180lb person.
  6. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Damn this looks sexy man. your entire like in UTT form like Drone, which I have been wanting to add to my closet. How many in your opinion how many bottles of Drone are needed for best results, say to a 170-180lb person.
    1 bottle of drone will do almost anyone good. That stuff is damn powerful trust me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    1 bottle of drone will do almost anyone good. That stuff is damn powerful trust me.
    It wont be my first PH, but it definitely has my attention for a later run. Maybe a stack. And now the others are also in UTT form. Sexy

    LET me clarify lol. It wont be my first PH because I have plans to run another one first. Just so people done misunderstand me. I got my next 9months-year planned already and it includes another PH.
  8. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    It wont be my first PH, but it definitely has my attention or a later run. Maybe stack.
    Wasnt mine either, but it still yields great results just by following the directions on the box. Make sure you log it when you run it, I'd love to see your results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:07 AM
  2. Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
  3. Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Log in
Log in