Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet deal!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
don't you need more than one bottle for each though?

tattoopierced1

don't you need more than one bottle for each though?
They are 60ml bottles, and at 2ml per day (as the label suggests), that yields 30 days. If you run doses higher than 2ml per day, then yes, you will need more bottles.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
They are 60ml bottles, and at 2ml per day (as the label suggests), that yields 30 days. If you run doses higher than 2ml per day, then yes, you will need more bottles.
Damn this looks sexy man. your entire like in UTT form like Drone, which I have been wanting to add to my closet. How many in your opinion how many bottles of Drone are needed for best results, say to a 170-180lb person.

tattoopierced1

Damn this looks sexy man. your entire like in UTT form like Drone, which I have been wanting to add to my closet. How many in your opinion how many bottles of Drone are needed for best results, say to a 170-180lb person.
1 bottle of drone will do almost anyone good. That stuff is damn powerful trust me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of drone will do almost anyone good. That stuff is damn powerful trust me.
It wont be my first PH, but it definitely has my attention for a later run. Maybe a stack. And now the others are also in UTT form. Sexy

LET me clarify lol. It wont be my first PH because I have plans to run another one first. Just so people done misunderstand me. I got my next 9months-year planned already and it includes another PH.

tattoopierced1

It wont be my first PH, but it definitely has my attention or a later run. Maybe stack.
Wasnt mine either, but it still yields great results just by following the directions on the box. Make sure you log it when you run it, I'd love to see your results.