Maximal dose of UTT

ipotrofos

Awards
Hi all!
I noticed that in the UTT version there is only one recommended dosage: 1 ml 2 times daily. Does this correspond to the average dosage of the pill form: 4-5 pills daily? What would be the next step in dosage: 1ml 3 times daily every 8 hours OR 2ml 2 times daily? :borladuck:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hi all!
I noticed that in the UTT version there is only one recommended dosage: 1 ml 2 times daily. Does this correspond to the average dosage of the pill form: 4-5 pills daily? What would be the next step in dosage: 1ml 3 times daily every 8 hours OR 2ml 2 times daily? :borladuck:
I'd start at the recommended dosage and you can work your way up if you want. It is dosed to be comparable to the capsules. I would not use 2mL at once due to the fact that there would likely be too much volume for sublingual delivery to be at its peak efficiency. You can try 1mL, then wait a few minutes and try the 2nd mL if you wish to have a higher peak blood level of the hormone.

tattoopierced1

I believe the 2ml per day dose is for a 200lb male on average, of course YMMV and may want to play with the doses once you see how the labeled ones affect you like quigs said.