Training: Shoulders & Abs

Dosage: 20mg Nolva + 3 x Arom-x
    Sides: None
    Other Notes: Good workout, nothing special though

Day 39:

Training: Back & Triceps

Other Notes: Had an exhausting workout. Really pushed hard today.

Day 40:

Training: Rest

Other Notes: Took the arom-x a bit late after food so had a bit of discomfort

Day 41:

Training: Rest (Abs)

Other Notes: None

Day 42:

Training: Legs

Other Notes: Really strong again today. Squat went up 22lbs. Deadlift didn't go up but afterwards I felt like I could have lifted more. So will put it up next week.

Weight: 175lbs
    body fat: 10.2%

No increase in weight but body fat has gone down, so I'm happy with that. Some of the big guys at my gym have also commented on how much stronger and bigger I've got this last week. So that was good for moral. I'm looking bigger and a bit leaner in the mirror to now, so I'm very happy with this weeks results. Also my sex drive is through the roof.

Week 7:

Day 43:

Training: Chest & Biceps

Sides: None, one or 2 spots on my back
    Other Notes: The workout today was unreal. It was so hot in the gym as the air-con was broken, which made me feel a bit drained, but I just kept lifting more and more even though I didn't feel like I could do it. I think everything went up today. I used the chest press machine, so started on what I normally do and just kept adding more weight as it just felt so easy, ending up lifting over 210lbs which is 44lbs more than last time. And I could have gone heavier if I hadn't done some of the earlier sets on a lighter weight. I wasn't being sloppy either, my technique was just spot on, it really did just feel like I was lifting nothing, and this was the last exercise I did! I really can't believe the strength gains I am making off this stuff.

2. Glad to hear ur progress bro! Sounds amazing Makes me wanna order some right away!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Day 38:

Other Notes: Good workout, nothing special though

Day 39:

Other Notes: Had an exhausting workout. Really pushed hard today.

Day 40:

Other Notes: Took the arom-x a bit late after food so had a bit of discomfort

Day 41:

Other Notes: None

Day 42:

Other Notes: Really strong again today. Squat went up 22lbs. Deadlift didn't go up but afterwards I felt like I could have lifted more. So will put it up next week.

Weight: 175lbs

No increase in weight but body fat has gone down, so I'm happy with that. Some of the big guys at my gym have also commented on how much stronger and bigger I've got this last week. So that was good for moral. I'm looking bigger and a bit leaner in the mirror to now, so I'm very happy with this weeks results. Also my sex drive is through the roof.

Week 7:

Day 43:

Training: Chest & Biceps

Sides: None, one or 2 spots on my back
    Other Notes: The workout today was unreal. It was so hot in the gym as the air-con was broken, which made me feel a bit drained, but I just kept lifting more and more even though I didn't feel like I could do it. I think everything went up today. I used the chest press machine, so started on what I normally do and just kept adding more weight as it just felt so easy, ending up lifting over 210lbs which is 44lbs more than last time. And I could have gone heavier if I hadn't done some of the earlier sets on a lighter weight. I wasn't being sloppy either, my technique was just spot on, it really did just feel like I was lifting nothing, and this was the last exercise I did! I really can't believe the strength gains I am making off this stuff.
    Keep up the good work man!

4. Sorry for the slow update on the last few last days, but I just moved house.

I did complete the cycle and finish pct as planed though.

Day 44:

Training: Rest (Forearm + Calves)

Other Notes:

Day 45:

Other Notes: Good workout, seemed to rest a bit less between sets

Day 46:

Other Notes: No increase on max but did more sets on the max weight

Day 47:

Other Notes:

Day 48:

Sides:
    Other Notes:

Day 49:

Sides:
    Other Notes:

Weight: 175

Overall Results after PCT: + 6.8lbs, bf - 0.6%

Overall Sides after PCT: None at all

5. I'm very happy with what I got out of this cycle, I have not gained loads, but my strength has gone up massively and I have kept that strength through PCT, so I am hoping that will continue. This is exactly what I was hoping for.

Next I want to try the UTT Dienedrone with 4-ad UTT. I want to put more mass on from my next cycle.

6. Hmm still cant decide if i want to try this or not. 21 and i'm sitting around 5'11, 162 lbs. just looking to gain about 5 lbs of lean muscle. would you recommend?>
    >>Now let them tremble<<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM