1-androsterone UTT™

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Question...

just wondering if the reps had any input or anyone with experience with the liquid form..i'm about to start the trifecta stack by LG Sciences (SORRY, but couldnt afford the AMS stacks on a college budget ) and am thinking of throwing in the 1-Andro since ive heard great things and for anti-estro purposes...think this is a good decision? i've run your Arom-x Rd before but was wondering if the 1-Andro would help me with this mini cycle with gains as well as anti-estro? any input is appreciated...thanks

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamale2009 View Post
    hey im running 1-andro and 4ad, my anniversary is coming up. Is there any harsh side effects to having a couple drinks while running this. I know its not methylated. But if anyone has any input id appreciate it.
    Dont get piss drunk and you should be fine.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    just wondering if the reps had any input or anyone with experience with the liquid form..i'm about to start the trifecta stack by LG Sciences (SORRY, but couldnt afford the AMS stacks on a college budget ) and am thinking of throwing in the 1-Andro since ive heard great things and for anti-estro purposes...think this is a good decision? i've run your Arom-x Rd before but was wondering if the 1-Andro would help me with this mini cycle with gains as well as anti-estro? any input is appreciated...thanks
    1-Andro isnt actually an anti-estrogen, it just does not convert directly to estrogen. But as far as gains go, it will most certainly provide.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

if any ams guys are interested, I am running 1 andro UTT with my androlean cycle. logg in sig. real stoked about this
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    if any ams guys are interested, I am running 1 andro UTT with my androlean cycle. logg in sig. real stoked about this
    Already subbed man.
    ForeRunner Labs

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

This might have been answered before, but I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

I have a quick question regarding the new RD tabs with Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin. How much more effective is this delivery system over the UTT, or is it just a different way to get it into the blood stream.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    This might have been answered before, but I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

I have a quick question regarding the new RD tabs with Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin. How much more effective is this delivery system over the UTT, or is it just a different way to get it into the blood stream.

The cyclodextrin complex will lead to better sublingual bioavailability than the UTT's which were designed with a liposomal delivery. Obviously you still miss the 1st pass through the liver and many find them to be far more convenient as well.

The product write up on AMS' site describes more how the RD's work...

http://advancedmusclescience.com/wp-...oRD-binder.pdf

Here's a link to a thread that discusses the RD's vs UTT as well...

1-Andro RD - $15 Off or Free!

Do you already have the UTT or were you trying to decide which to go with for your upcoming cycle? I know you had great success the last time and you used the UTT. I can only imagine you will like the RD's.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    The cyclodextrin complex will lead to better sublingual bioavailability than the UTT's which were designed with a liposomal delivery. Obviously you still miss the 1st pass through the liver and many find them to be far more convenient as well.

The product write up on AMS' site describes more how the RD's work...

http://advancedmusclescience.com/wp-...oRD-binder.pdf

Here's a link to a thread that discusses the RD's vs UTT as well...

1-Andro RD - $15 Off or Free!

Do you already have the UTT or were you trying to decide which to go with for your upcoming cycle? I know you had great success the last time and you used the UTT. I can only imagine you will like the RD's.
    Thanks man. I already have everything in UTT, including a bottle of the original Arom-X, as well as a box of Arom-X RD. I have a big stash though, 4 bottles of everything, so going to 3 or even 4 ml/per should not be a problem.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Thanks man. I already have everything in UTT, including a bottle of the original Arom-X, as well as a box of Arom-X RD. I have a big stash though, 4 bottles of everything, so going to 3 or even 4 ml/per should not be a problem.
    Sounds like a plan man. Good thing is you already have used the UTT before with good results so it is not like you are holding a ton of capsulated with RD's out now.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Sounds like a plan man. Good thing is you already have used the UTT before with good results so it is not like you are holding a ton of capsulated with RD's out now.
    True true. they were super cheap too, so I cannot complain. Now time for bed man. It's late over there! Plus I have FEP tomorrow morning. haha
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

True true. they were super cheap too, so I cannot complain. Now time for bed man. It's late over there! Plus I have FEP tomorrow morning. haha
    It is late, but my workouts recently have been late, like 8 or 9pm. That gets me amped a bit and hard to fall asleep. Though my rest has been good so not really tired during the day. Though, since you brought it up, perhaps it is time to rack out.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  12. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

It is late, but my workouts recently have been late, like 8 or 9pm. That gets me amped a bit and hard to fall asleep. Though my rest has been good so not really tired during the day. Though, since you brought it up, perhaps it is time to rack out.
    Do u use pre-workoutn products before these late routines?? I cant do it that late or me get no sleepy lol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Do u use pre-workoutn products before these late routines?? I cant do it that late or me get no sleepy lol
    No I don't. I try not to take any stims later in the day. Maybe the latest I'll take them is 5 or 6pm if I need them. I'm not fully hip on the half life of all the different stims, but I know caffeine's is 6hrs. Otherwise right now I am not taking any stims at all. Been giving myself a break from them. To be honest most of my sleep problems are deployment related.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  14. Registered User

Hi everyone! New to the site & new to PH. I got the Pro Anabolic Kit about 3 weeks ago & I'm following the recommended dosage of 1ml of Deca vol & 4-AD 2 times daily! Just over half way through the bottles now & I think I'm just starting to feel it working!! Never really felt any effects until now! but I'm starting to feel things maybe kicking in!!! First noticed it on the pushups tbh! suddenly I could do about 10 more without flagging lol. The good thing is that my weight doesnt seem to be changing much but I definitely feel like I'm losing fat from my 55 year old gut lol....which can only mean that I must be gaining some muscle!!! Anyway, what i want to ask is, after I finish the arom-x pct how long should I run clean before considering another PH cycle???
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

General rule of thumb is time on equals time off. Example 4 wks on + 4 wks pct = 8 wks... leads to 8 wks dwell time with no hormonals. Blood work is also a preferred method contributing to determination as well.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I recently lost 70 pounds after not exercising and working out for the last 18 years. For the last year and a half I have been working out with weights and running 5 miles 4-5 times per week. I hit a plateau 3 months ago and b4 I found this site, purchased a bottle of 1andro and aromx and have been taking 1ml of the andro twice a day and 2ml of the aromx once per day for the last 2 weeks with great gains. I am taking both to not add additional bulk weight and to keep down the estro effect. Is there a risk with this and or am I canceling out one from the other? Help as I am new at this. I have also been taking for the past year L-glutamine, l-carnitine, L-arginine, L-orinthine, and gnc post workout chain amino drink.
    Last edited by jgohra; 04-24-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Missed info
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jgohra View Post
    I recently lost 70 pounds after not exercising and working out for the last 18 years. For the last year and a half I have been working out with weights and running 5 miles 4-5 times per week. I hit a plateau 3 months ago and b4 I found this site, purchased a bottle of 1andro and aromx and have been taking 1ml of the andro twice a day and 2ml of the aromx once per day for the last 2 weeks with great gains. I am taking both to not add additional bulk weight and to keep down the estro effect. Is there a risk with this and or am I canceling out one from the other? Help as I am new at this. I have also been taking for the past year L-glutamine, l-carnitine, L-arginine, L-orinthine, and gnc post workout chain amino drink.
    I wouldnt take both of them at the same time. Take the 1-Andro first then use the Arom-X.
    ForeRunner Labs

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

interested in trying this out but i'm confused is the pill better or the liquid? are there any serious long term effects like hair loss and loss of sex drive?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rmani View Post
    interested in trying this out but i'm confused is the pill better or the liquid? are there any serious long term effects like hair loss and loss of sex drive?
    The RD tabs are more bio-available than the UTT liquids. In terms of long term sex drive loss, as long as you have a good PCT lined up, it shouldnt be a worry. If you are worried about drive loss while using 1andro, stack it with 4ad to combat this and lethargy that is sometimes associated.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Has this been banned? I can’t seem to find any for sale.

1-androsterone UTT
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl
    Has this been banned? I can't seem to find any for sale.

1-androsterone UTT
    Not banned. I know our RDs have been on back order and that could lead to the UTT stocks at sellers to be bought up. Just an assumption on my part at the moment. I'll look into it and post back here for you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Nope, not banned. I know that alot of retailers are OOS but will hopefully be getting some restocked soon.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  267 lbs.

Didn't work for me personally...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.

I really like the delivery of this product. the UTT delivery system was genius and it really worked for me. I noticed explosive gains and increased stamina with very little negative side effects. However I have been unable to locate any stock of this product. I do prefer this UTT as apposed to standard orals, Does anyone know what has happened?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

AMS just improved upon the delivery method is all. The effervescent tablets that dissolve under the tongue work much in the same manner as the liquid under the tongue. Both ways are absorbed via the oral mucosal.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.

Okay, so you put the effervescent under your tongue. I was thinking like alka-seltzer where it dissolves in water then you drink it. This makes total sense. I am very interested now, this new delivery system is very interesting. The Pro kit looks like the best value. I used to get the similar kit with the UTT testosterone booster, it was a good product.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkrunch View Post
    Okay, so you put the effervescent under your tongue. I was thinking like alka-seltzer where it dissolves in water then you drink it. This makes total sense. I am very interested now, this new delivery system is very interesting. The Pro kit looks like the best value. I used to get the similar kit with the UTT testosterone booster, it was a good product.
    Yup. Just pop under the tongue and let dissolve. If it takes too long you can score it or bite it in half to speed it along, but do not chew and swallow as you want it to absorb under the tongue.

They also have a nice minty taste too.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.

I just got the Advanced Muscle Science Pro Kit ADe 180 Tabs. I am taking this as directed with stacking the 4-AD and Decavol 2 times per day for 30 day cycle.

I had used the previous relative (UTT) product and cycled the two boosters separately, one before and one after the Arom X. I got some good results and noticed an elongated cycle of slightly less intense gains. In my opinion, good for a maintenance cycle.

With this current kit, I dissolved the tablets one at a time under my tongue. This was different and interesting. I can say that the nature of the effervescent properties generates saliva and I wasn't sure whether to try to hold as much under my tongue or swallow. I held as much as I could under my tongue and then swallowed once I couldn't really hold any more.

This is day 2 of my cycle. The packaging boasts 30 percent stronger than the previous delivery system (UTT) which took about 1 week to get into my system. So its too early to tell what this will be like. If its at least the same or a little stronger, I think I am going to like it.

I'll post once I feel or notice changes. Mine usually hits me in a week, however everyone is different. The last product I used worked well. Funny thing, after about a week I woke up with hair all over my stomach. It seemed it had grown over night. Aside from the muscle and strength gains this is a sign that this stuff works.

Other than this supplement, I have been cycling the regular stuff: Creatine, Glutamine, a good balanced protein powder with a balanced diet and plenty of rest. Oh yeah, and lots of water.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.

ALCON I am one week into my cycle.

For the first few days I felt a little lethargic and tired. Your body has a tendency to fight these types of supplements at first until it gets into your system.

Then I noticed an increase in energy, focus and strength. My workouts have been amazing and I have already overcame every plateau. I have also added strength and size to every muscle worked.

I will port an update next week(week 2)
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.

I did not post an update on week 2 as promised, I was very busy.

update: workouts have been awesome. I have shattered every plateau that I had.

Increase in strength and energy has been noticeable.

increase in aggression has been noticeable also.

All of my muscles have also increased in size, if I keep this up I will need new clothes, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Androsterone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:11 AM
  2. 1-Androsterone
    By boomboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 09:36 AM
  3. Androsterone?
    By Meyer Bros in forum Anabolics