1-androsterone UTT™

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Is a Serm necessary for 1-ad or can I get away with an OTC?

2. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by cybo View Post
    Is a Serm necessary for 1-ad or can I get away with an OTC?
    You can use our Arom-X UTT PCT, however the need for a SERM varies from person to person.
    •   

3. Hey ppl iam back iam in the midle of my 2nd week of DECAVOL/1-ANDRO/4AD each 1.5 ml morning just after wake up wait for 15mins and go to the gym after 8 hours i take 1mlg , for a total of 2.5 mlg per day of each . I have already gained 5lbs more (hard hard gainer iam 28yold). so happy thesee days , seems that the compounds put me on a smooth and beautyfull mood.

i have heard aromxx have some andro compounds on it, can reversitol do the pct instead of aromx to keep my gains on strenght and mass?

4. On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
    Sure thing! Post em when u get em
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
    Most def !! We love feedback....

7. Ok went to the doctor today and he said it would take about 24-48 hours to get my results back.So maybe Friday or Monday they are closed on the weekends of course.Will update.(asap)He is a sports Doctor and seemed kool when I asked him for blood test.He asked about all the supps I am taking and my diet.And When I him told about 1-andro utt He knew right what I was talking about.He even seem like the kinda doc after a while might hook it up!!Or least keep me on the right path Medically. Will udated when I know something .

8. Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    Ok went to the doctor today and he said it would take about 24-48 hours to get my results back.So maybe Friday or Monday they are closed on the weekends of course.Will update.(asap)He is a sports Doctor and seemed kool when I asked him for blood test.He asked about all the supps I am taking and my diet.And When I him told about 1-andro utt He knew right what I was talking about.He even seem like the kinda doc after a while might hook it up!!Or least keep me on the right path Medically. Will udated when I know something .
    Always nice to have a doctor that understands one's needs

//CC

9. Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    have you got the results of the bw yet ?

10. Any progress your willing to update us on?
  11. PCT

Currently doing 6 weeks of 1-Androsterone and have a bottle of AromX. What's the ideal length of time to run AromX? Also, is it beneficial to also use something else alongside it? I may save the AromX for later and run Reversitol/Testabolan but am open to suggestions with AromX as well. Thanks.

12. PCS by AI is a good addition with Arom-X, treated me really well in PCT

//CC

13. Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Currently doing 6 weeks of 1-Androsterone and have a bottle of AromX. What's the ideal length of time to run AromX? Also, is it beneficial to also use something else alongside it? I may save the AromX for later and run Reversitol/Testabolan but am open to suggestions with AromX as well. Thanks.
    3-4 weeks after your cycle and your g2g!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!
    It wont be overkill, but I think you'll be great with just the PCS and Arom-X - my libido was through the roof at least

//CC

16. This great news, this thread is very informative.

17. what would be a good dosage and for how long should I take a first cycle? I was going to buy the 2 bottle combo with aromx but wasnt sure how to dose the aromx. Any advice would be appreciated

18. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    PCS by AI is a good addition with Arom-X, treated me really well in PCT

//CC
    I got a great deal on some UTT products and I'm pretty excited to see this post since I have easy access to Stoked/PCS. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!
    IMO, it's much better to err on the side of caution as opposed to selling yourself short in PCT. Just be sure to do a little extra research about when to start the Activate in PCT. There's a few different theories out there with a few different variables (IE whether or not a SERM and an aromatase inhibitor is used). The POST Cycle Support (aka Stoked) will pretty much always be ran from day one of PCT though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

19. Thinking of going with the 1-androsterone utt stacked with aromX.....this will be my first cycle...is this something worth trying? i have heard some discouraging things about it, any help appreciated.

20. Quote Originally Posted by lowell91 View Post
    Thinking of going with the 1-androsterone utt stacked with aromX.....this will be my first cycle...is this something worth trying? i have heard some discouraging things about it, any help appreciated.
    Run the 1-Andro first then after the 1-Andro use the Arom-X. Solid stack but depending on the dose/length you run the 1-Andro it can be a bit suppressive and cause some libido loss.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

21. Is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one DSHEA complient? I'm really tempted in getting it, but I'm in the army and I don't want to get in trouble.

22. Quote Originally Posted by zchen View Post
    Is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one DSHEA complient? I'm really tempted in getting it, but I'm in the army and I don't want to get in trouble.
    Yes we have a paper on the information tab of our website if you would like more info on this topic.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

23. Hey can I get at AMS guy to answer this?

I want to run a 1-androsterone cycle for a cut/muscle hardening deal. I want to run 6-800mg of oral 1ad. What is the AMS equivalent dose of this? I'm not really clear on how the UTT bypasses the 8% oral bioavailability

24. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Hey can I get at AMS guy to answer this?

I want to run a 1-androsterone cycle for a cut/muscle hardening deal. I want to run 6-800mg of oral 1ad. What is the AMS equivalent dose of this? I'm not really clear on how the UTT bypasses the 8% oral bioavailability
    This is really a hard question to answer cause the differences in the bioavailability between the 2 products if your 200lbs or under a 3-4 ml dose will get you results. Ice used as high as 8ml perday but honestly the results wasn't much different than my 4 ml cycle other than the increased sides. Hope this helps

25. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    This is really a hard question to answer cause the differences in the bioavailability between the 2 products if your 200lbs or under a 3-4 ml dose will get you results. Ice used as high as 8ml perday but honestly the results wasn't much different than my 4 ml cycle other than the increased sides. Hope this helps
    Good info right there

//CC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Androsterone UTT XL, 120 ml
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. my masterdrol v2 + 1-androsterone UTT cycle
    By smokescreen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 06:09 PM
  3. 1-androsterone utt new! Anabolic
    By nach0 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:49 PM
  4. 1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??
    By jerz912 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:53 AM
  5. 1-androsterone question
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 10:33 PM