1-androsterone UTT™

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    4-AD UTT and 1-androsterone UTT both convert to test,.. could some one just point out some differnt typs of cycles they do

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    4-AD UTT and 1-androsterone UTT both convert to test,.. could some one just point out some differnt typs of cycles they do
    Cycle stacks will depend on what your goals are. Do you have a idea on what you think you would want to do cut/recomp/bulk. I can throw a few different ideas at you from my own personal experience.
  3. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Cycle stacks will depend on what your goals are. Do you have a idea on what you think you would want to do cut/recomp/bulk. I can throw a few different ideas at you from my own personal experience.
    yah i do,
    weight is not important just power, strength, hardness
    weight and size will come later
    it will be like a bulk but not for weight
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    yah i do,
    weight is not important just power, strength, hardness
    weight and size will come later
    I did a sponsored log of 1-andro and it was a good supp. I bet the 4-ad and 1-andro would be sweet.
  5. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I did a sponsored log of 1-andro and it was a good supp. I bet the 4-ad and 1-andro would be sweet.
    hey cool could u post the link, i was thinking like 6-8 weeks worth would be a natty first run with these
  6. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    hey cool could u post the link, i was thinking like 6-8 weeks worth would be a natty first run with these
    The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)
  7. New Member
    overhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    9.33%

    excuse me guys iam totally new on this forum, i just had my pro anabolic stack clycle Deca/4-ad/Aromx, also i bought seperatly the 1-andro (all UTT VERSIONS) , i did dthis cause i couldnt find on the web the hormone regultaion kit from before,which make me gain 10 pounds in 4 weeks so just in case to dont miss that past cylce i bought the 1 andro to complete it , so this last 3 days i been using this stack :

    DECA/1-ANDRO/4AD ALL THOGHETHER 3mlg per day split in 2 times

    i will like to know if my main goal is to bulk what are the recomendations in ammount of mlgs per week? and if stacking this 4 are the right way to BULK ? , or should i take teh DECA out?

    thx a lot and apreciate ur time on this.
  8. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    8348
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    adding the Decavol in would be just fine. I'd go with the doses on the box and then work your way up if you need to. Sounds like you do just fine at recommended doses though.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  9. New Member
    overhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    9.33%

    Hey my friend thx for replying so quick , uu yeah,, well i will tell u my experience very shorlty ,iam 28 and my first apeareance on teh prohormone world was with the hormone reg kit , i just didnt put so many faith on it , after 4 weeks i was very surprised,, and more even if we count iam a veryyyyy hard gainer, then after i finished the cycle i wait liek 2 motnhs more and try a dif brand maybe more powefull( i dont know ), (Lg-TriFecta), and dont know what happened to my body but had this feeling like burning all the muscle that i did gained on the hormone reg kit , at that time i discvered i had to move back to another cycle of advance muscle science , since my body work just liek a watch with thoose products (AMS) - in my op. so tha
  10. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    8348
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by overhuman View Post
    Hey my friend thx for replying so quick , uu yeah,, well i will tell u my experience very shorlty ,iam 28 and my first apeareance on teh prohormone world was with the hormone reg kit , i just didnt put so many faith on it , after 4 weeks i was very surprised,, and more even if we count iam a veryyyyy hard gainer, then after i finished the cycle i wait liek 2 motnhs more and try a dif brand maybe more powefull( i dont know ), (Lg-TriFecta), and dont know what happened to my body but had this feeling like burning all the muscle that i did gained on the hormone reg kit , at that time i discvered i had to move back to another cycle of advance muscle science , since my body work just liek a watch with thoose products (AMS) - in my op. so tha
    glad you like the products so much. They do work very well!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  11. New Member
    cybo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    Is a Serm necessary for 1-ad or can I get away with an OTC?
  12. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    8348
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cybo View Post
    Is a Serm necessary for 1-ad or can I get away with an OTC?
    You can use our Arom-X UTT PCT, however the need for a SERM varies from person to person.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  13. New Member
    overhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    9.33%

    Hey ppl iam back iam in the midle of my 2nd week of DECAVOL/1-ANDRO/4AD each 1.5 ml morning just after wake up wait for 15mins and go to the gym after 8 hours i take 1mlg , for a total of 2.5 mlg per day of each . I have already gained 5lbs more (hard hard gainer iam 28yold). so happy thesee days , seems that the compounds put me on a smooth and beautyfull mood.

    i have heard aromxx have some andro compounds on it, can reversitol do the pct instead of aromx to keep my gains on strenght and mass?
  14. New Member
    graniteboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    39%

    On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
  15. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
    Sure thing! Post em when u get em
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
    Most def !! We love feedback....
  17. New Member
    graniteboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    39%

    Ok went to the doctor today and he said it would take about 24-48 hours to get my results back.So maybe Friday or Monday they are closed on the weekends of course.Will update.(asap)He is a sports Doctor and seemed kool when I asked him for blood test.He asked about all the supps I am taking and my diet.And When I him told about 1-andro utt He knew right what I was talking about.He even seem like the kinda doc after a while might hook it up!!Or least keep me on the right path Medically. Will udated when I know something .
  18. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    Ok went to the doctor today and he said it would take about 24-48 hours to get my results back.So maybe Friday or Monday they are closed on the weekends of course.Will update.(asap)He is a sports Doctor and seemed kool when I asked him for blood test.He asked about all the supps I am taking and my diet.And When I him told about 1-andro utt He knew right what I was talking about.He even seem like the kinda doc after a while might hook it up!!Or least keep me on the right path Medically. Will udated when I know something .
    Always nice to have a doctor that understands one's needs

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. New Member
    ironguru's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    53
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by graniteboy View Post
    On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
    have you got the results of the bw yet ?
  20. New Member
    andymo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    49.77%

    Any progress your willing to update us on?
  21. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86041
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    92.91%

    PCT


    Currently doing 6 weeks of 1-Androsterone and have a bottle of AromX. What's the ideal length of time to run AromX? Also, is it beneficial to also use something else alongside it? I may save the AromX for later and run Reversitol/Testabolan but am open to suggestions with AromX as well. Thanks.
  22. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PCS by AI is a good addition with Arom-X, treated me really well in PCT


    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  23. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86041
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    92.91%

    Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!
  24. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Currently doing 6 weeks of 1-Androsterone and have a bottle of AromX. What's the ideal length of time to run AromX? Also, is it beneficial to also use something else alongside it? I may save the AromX for later and run Reversitol/Testabolan but am open to suggestions with AromX as well. Thanks.
    3-4 weeks after your cycle and your g2g!
  25. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!
    It wont be overkill, but I think you'll be great with just the PCS and Arom-X - my libido was through the roof at least

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. New Member
    andymo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    49.77%

    This great news, this thread is very informative.
  27. New Member
    leet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

    what would be a good dosage and for how long should I take a first cycle? I was going to buy the 2 bottle combo with aromx but wasnt sure how to dose the aromx. Any advice would be appreciated
  28. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    PCS by AI is a good addition with Arom-X, treated me really well in PCT


    //CC
    I got a great deal on some UTT products and I'm pretty excited to see this post since I have easy access to Stoked/PCS. Thanks for the feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!
    IMO, it's much better to err on the side of caution as opposed to selling yourself short in PCT. Just be sure to do a little extra research about when to start the Activate in PCT. There's a few different theories out there with a few different variables (IE whether or not a SERM and an aromatase inhibitor is used). The POST Cycle Support (aka Stoked) will pretty much always be ran from day one of PCT though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  29. New Member
    lowell91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Thinking of going with the 1-androsterone utt stacked with aromX.....this will be my first cycle...is this something worth trying? i have heard some discouraging things about it, any help appreciated.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lowell91 View Post
    Thinking of going with the 1-androsterone utt stacked with aromX.....this will be my first cycle...is this something worth trying? i have heard some discouraging things about it, any help appreciated.
    Run the 1-Andro first then after the 1-Andro use the Arom-X. Solid stack but depending on the dose/length you run the 1-Andro it can be a bit suppressive and cause some libido loss.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  31. New Member
    zchen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  149 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%

    Is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one DSHEA complient? I'm really tempted in getting it, but I'm in the army and I don't want to get in trouble.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by zchen View Post
    Is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one DSHEA complient? I'm really tempted in getting it, but I'm in the army and I don't want to get in trouble.
    Yes we have a paper on the information tab of our website if you would like more info on this topic.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  33. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1204
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey can I get at AMS guy to answer this?

    I want to run a 1-androsterone cycle for a cut/muscle hardening deal. I want to run 6-800mg of oral 1ad. What is the AMS equivalent dose of this? I'm not really clear on how the UTT bypasses the 8% oral bioavailability
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Hey can I get at AMS guy to answer this?

    I want to run a 1-androsterone cycle for a cut/muscle hardening deal. I want to run 6-800mg of oral 1ad. What is the AMS equivalent dose of this? I'm not really clear on how the UTT bypasses the 8% oral bioavailability
    This is really a hard question to answer cause the differences in the bioavailability between the 2 products if your 200lbs or under a 3-4 ml dose will get you results. Ice used as high as 8ml perday but honestly the results wasn't much different than my 4 ml cycle other than the increased sides. Hope this helps
  35. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    This is really a hard question to answer cause the differences in the bioavailability between the 2 products if your 200lbs or under a 3-4 ml dose will get you results. Ice used as high as 8ml perday but honestly the results wasn't much different than my 4 ml cycle other than the increased sides. Hope this helps
    Good info right there

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  36. New Member
    Alphamale2009's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

    Hey im about to run 1-andro and 4ad for four weeks, followed by 4 weeks of Arom-X. I was wondering if there is any type of cycle assist, or anything more pct wise i should take. Also, what side effects can i expect? ive had some issues with other ph's. im in the military, is it compliant? And how will it effect my ability to run ( i have to for work)? Thanks
  37. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamale2009 View Post
    Hey im about to run 1-andro and 4ad for four weeks, followed by 4 weeks of Arom-X. I was wondering if there is any type of cycle assist, or anything more pct wise i should take. Also, what side effects can i expect? ive had some issues with other ph's. im in the military, is it compliant? And how will it effect my ability to run ( i have to for work)? Thanks
    I like using a all in one product usually go with Cycle Support. Well as for sides u may expect bp raised acne and in sum cases lethary first week but this is dependent on your body as for me sides are very mild at reasonable dosages. As for military you'll be fine have friend overseas I keep stock piled with AMS products and he has had no issues. Now with running they say the more muscle u gain the more oxygen body uses and with fast wait gain it may slow ya down a touch but nothing serious i wouldn't imagine, if u start noticing sides just cut dose down or taper off. Hope this helps. And THANK YOU for your service we at AMS support ya!!!
  38. New Member
    Alphamale2009's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I like using a all in one product usually go with Cycle Support. Well as for sides u may expect bp raised acne and in sum cases lethary first week but this is dependent on your body as for me sides are very mild at reasonable dosages. As for military you'll be fine have friend overseas I keep stock piled with AMS products and he has had no issues. Now with running they say the more muscle u gain the more oxygen body uses and with fast wait gain it may slow ya down a touch but nothing serious i wouldn't imagine, if u start noticing sides just cut dose down or taper off. Hope this helps. And THANK YOU for your service we at AMS support ya!!!
    Thanks appreciate it. when u say Cycle Support do u mean the AI product? and also, are any of your supplements carried at retail supplement stores. GNC etc.?
  39. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamale2009 View Post
    Thanks appreciate it. when u say Cycle Support do u mean the AI product? and also, are any of your supplements carried at retail supplement stores. GNC etc.?
    Yes.... I've seen our products pop up from time to time at the vitamin shoppe at my local mall but there prices are ridiculous usually. Check out our home website we are always offering some great deals that can't be beat. We have sum coupon codes right now...
  40. New Member
    Alphamale2009's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

    hey im running 1-andro and 4ad, my anniversary is coming up. Is there any harsh side effects to having a couple drinks while running this. I know its not methylated. But if anyone has any input id appreciate it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Androsterone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:11 AM
  2. 1-Androsterone
    By boomboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:36 AM
  3. Androsterone?
    By Meyer Bros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:55 PM
  4. 1-Androsterone UTT XL, 120 ml
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 01:49 PM
  5. 1-androsterone
    By jay360 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in