Crazy question about Arom-x

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Could a woman wanting to shed bodyfat especially in lower body use Arom-x at a low dose without growing a beard and singing bass for the choir?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Could a woman wanting to shed bodyfat especially in lower body use Arom-x at a low dose without growing a beard and singing bass for the choir?
Yes, one could. They will want to be careful with anything hormonal...esp if on birth control.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
she not on any B/C. We thought it might help but just very afraid of any androgenic side effects. I thought maybe like 1 cap a night or something like that. U every heard of a woman trying it?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
she not on any B/C. We thought it might help but just very afraid of any androgenic side effects. I thought maybe like 1 cap a night or something like that. U every heard of a woman trying it?
Personally, no I have not. I don't think that 1 capsule at night will cause much issue...but I think there are better weight loss options.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Personally, no I have not. I don't think that 1 capsule at night will cause much issue...but I think there are better weight loss options.
Im with you there are alot of other fatloss options out there she can get ahold of.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
hate to rehash an old question but how about for building muscle and let's say giving her drive a kick lol.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
hate to rehash an old question but how about for building muscle and let's say giving her drive a kick lol.
I'd avoid it honestly. Try something non-hormonal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my mom used nolva and clen back in the day when she worked with palumbo! and i know dan duchaine used it with women as well for fat loss, along with yohimbine (topical)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
my mom used nolva and clen back in the day when she worked with palumbo! and i know dan duchaine used it with women as well for fat loss, along with yohimbine (topical)
Many women also use AAS, especially bodybuilders and fitness competitors. Not necessarily the best idea though.