Looks like cats was let a lil more out o' bag..

Rike

Rike

Awards
Thought I'd finally chime in..........another Net, ah, Nutrition store has your Liquid 1AD & 4AD "coming soon"........

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awsome thanks for sharing.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would really like to see a liquid decavol.

Rike

Rike

Awards
Glad to help out.

I am sure the whole product line will have liquid version in time --- but that is only my guess. I am not affiliated with AMS in any way.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang you caught us! Watch for some great things coming from AMS soon................

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Go check out our web-site!
http://advancedmusclescience.com/news/advanced-muscle-science-announces-the-debut-of-utt™-liquid-prohormones/
exciting. when is it being released
Soon. I've actually gotten to try some of the trial version 1-andro UTT. The taste is pretty good actually, like peppermint.

What's interesting is that if held under the tongue, you will begin to feel a tingling sensation in your mouth. Its a similar sensation to spicy foods. This is good indication that the 1-andro is converting efficiently to 1-test sublingually, as 1-testosterone causes this sensation when held next to the oral mucosa...while 1-androsterone, 1-diol, and 1-dione do not have this characteristic.

These will be great products.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn they look nice, I'd like to stock up on the products what are the shelve lifes? 1-andro, 4-AD and Liq UTT sounds like a good time; summers going to kick ass :head:
Well shelve lifes by industrial standards are around 2 years I feel this is still on safe side. If you keep them in cool/dry place that time frame can be extended.

buquicchioc09

Awards
with all the exciting new stuff coming out this year i dont think im ever gunna be able to get off. haha

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think AromX UTT will be quite a big hit... anytime frame when that will be released??

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sweet Deal :)

Im going to do my first cycle sometime in September... and Im defin leaning towards 1-AD and 4-AD for my first one :)