Stacking chart for 4-AD,DecaVol, Arom-X

ipotrofos

Awards
Hi, I'm looking for a stacking chart for 4-AD, DecaVol, Arom-X. I have 2 bottles of each (and I can buy more) and this is my first cycle ever (but I've been cycling creatine for years). I weight ~205 pounds, 5'11, 15% bodyfat. Thank you.

P.S. Will ibuprofen and/or minoxidil interact with any of these? Thanks again.:borladuck:

buquicchioc09

Awards
im running 4 ad and decavol right now. never tried either before so i started out slow. my cycle went 4/5/6/6. i increased the dosage as i felt necessary. im 6ft 181 pounds right now, up from 174 at the beginning of the cycle. this my last week on monday. for me i felt some improvements on 5 a day but it wasnt until 6 that i rele started to feel it working. what are u stats and goals?

ipotrofos

Awards
what are u stats and goals?
Thanks for the reply buquicchioc!

I haven't checked my stats for years. I remember however pressing behind the neck 130 pounds for 6 reps; this was last August just before I got my 2nd shoulder injury.

I would like to gain muscle while not increasing the bodyfat level. But my top priority is to stay injury-free, gyno free, and keep all my hair. :borladuck:
I have no idea how much weight gain to expect.

buquicchioc09

Awards
well how many ps/ph cycle do u have behind u?

buquicchioc09

Awards
this is a pretty good start. not too harsh. ull like it. make sure u eat like a horse.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm looking for a stacking chart for 4-AD, DecaVol, Arom-X. I have 2 bottles of each (and I can buy more) and this is my first cycle ever (but I've been cycling creatine for years). I weight ~205 pounds, 5'11, 15% bodyfat. Thank you.

P.S. Will ibuprofen and/or minoxidil interact with any of these? Thanks again.:borladuck:
Hey,
I just finished an AMS Cycle. I used the ultimate mass chart.

Here ya go.

JP.

Attachments

buquicchioc09

Awards
Hey,
I just finished an AMS Cycle. I used the ultimate mass chart.

Here ya go.

JP.
how did u feel about pyramiding the dose. i was under the impression pyramiding is outdated?

ipotrofos

Awards
Thanks jp17815.

So I guess you suggest that I combine the 4AD dosage from chart1 and the DecaVol dosage from chart2.

Maybe something like (for 4 weeks): 4AD= 4,5,5,4, DecaVol= 4,5,5,4, and PCT: Arom-X= 5,5,4,4. ? (taking into account buquicchioc's suggestion of "body reaction".) ?

buquicchioc09

Awards
if i were id just run it 6 all the way through. maybe a smaller dose the first week to see how your body reacts.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
how did u feel about pyramiding the dose. i was under the impression pyramiding is outdated?
I like it.
Ran as the chart showed.
It worked out really well for me.
Great power gains and managed to tighten up all over.

I think I'll run it again in the early fall.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Thanks jp17815.

So I guess you suggest that I combine the 4AD dosage from chart1 and the DecaVol dosage from chart2.

Maybe something like (for 4 weeks): 4AD= 4,5,5,4, DecaVol= 4,5,5,4, and PCT: Arom-X= 5,5,4,4. ? (taking into account buquicchioc's suggestion of "body reaction".) ?
That sounds ok, but I would run the Arom-X at 5 through PCT. If you need more Nutraplanet has it on sale now.

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Again I used the chart 100%.
For further info and advice search the threads, I know people ran it diffrently then I did. Also you can always ask one of the AMS reps for some advice. "They know better then me"

Hope this helps.

JP.

Last edited:

ipotrofos

Awards
Also you can always ask one of the AMS reps for some advice.
Thanks jp17815, it does help!
I hope that some AMS rep will see this thread and post here. This is the way to get their advice, right?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

There should be no drug interaction with the two listed above. Are you taking ibuprofen regularly, or as needed?

Thanks jp17815.

This would work. The pyramiding isn't necessary but is an option. The stack which you are planning is quite mild, and since it is your first cycle it should still produce some nice gains. If you'd like to increase the potency a tad, I'd suggest that you add 1-androsterone at 300mg per day. In conjunction with the rest of your stuff, this will provide some really nice gains.

I like it.
Ran as the chart showed.
It worked out really well for me.
Great power gains and managed to tighten up all over.

I think I'll run it again in the early fall.

JP.
Great to hear that you enjoyed your cycle...thank you for the feedback! If you do run it again, it would be great to see a log.

I hope that some AMS rep will see this thread and post here. This is the way to get their advice, right?
Yep, you can ask here or feel free to shoot one of us a PM. I try to respond within a day or two.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes buddy your in right place!On the weekends we all get a little busy with home life but, like quigs said we get back to you rather quickly. Was there something specific you needed answer to? Thanks

ipotrofos

Awards
Was there something specific you needed answer to?

I'm wondering if on-cycle (off-cycle?) I can still use minoxidil (I think it blocks DHT on the surface of the scalp) and NSAIDs (ibuprofen/naproxen). I'm using minoxidil to stop hair loss and around twice per week I'm taking ibuprofen/naproxen to help reduce inflammation in my shoulder and bicep (distal) tendon. Actually I'm thinking to stop taking the NSAIDs so I don't stress my liver. How about the minoxidil?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if on-cycle (off-cycle?) I can still use minoxidil (I think it blocks DHT on the surface of the scalp) and NSAIDs (ibuprofen/naproxen). I'm using minoxidil to stop hair loss and around twice per week I'm taking ibuprofen/naproxen to help reduce inflammation in my shoulder and bicep (distal) tendon. Actually I'm thinking to stop taking the NSAIDs so I don't stress my liver. How about the minoxidil?
As for using the minoxidil I see no problem, my friend ran the Mass Stack while using it with no problems to speak of. I personally would'nt use any NSAID's on any cycle jus for the simple fact of keep any extra stress off liver. A few here and there will be fine though.

ipotrofos

Awards
Thanks Johnjessica!

I'm thinking to take each 1-capsule-dose of 4AD and DecaVol with a meal that contains at least 15 grams of poly/mono-unsaturated fat, say with breakfast, early lunch, meal 2-2,5 hours before work out, meal 1 hour after workout, and before going to bed (from the 2nd week).

I'm thinking also to keep using creatine, a mixture of glutamine/HMB/arginine/BCAA/taurine, saw palmetto, and MSM/glucosamine/chondroitin for joint support. Any obvious (bad) interactions with the above?

As tattoopierced1 suggested I'll also try cissus quadrangularis for my injuries. :borladuck:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Johnjessica!

I'm thinking to take each 1-capsule-dose of 4AD and DecaVol with a meal that contains at least 15 grams of poly/mono-unsaturated fat, say with breakfast, early lunch, meal 2-2,5 hours before work out, meal 1 hour after workout, and before going to bed (from the 2nd week).

I'm thinking also to keep using creatine, a mixture of glutamine/HMB/arginine/BCAA/taurine, saw palmetto, and MSM/glucosamine/chondroitin for joint support. Any obvious (bad) interactions with the above?

As tattoopierced1 suggested I'll also try cissus quadrangularis for my injuries. :borladuck:
Naw man you look pretty solid here with your idea..I would'nt change a thing for now.