Left overs

michael75

michael75

Awards
I did a stack a little while ago abd bow have left overs that i want to use.I have just under half a bottle of Decavol,a bottle and half of 4-AD,under half a bottle of 1-AD and a bottle of Dienedrone.

I know some of these give wet gains and others dry,i dont know which do wich,so,what i would like is some advice on using them all in a cycle,i know i can get a good run from using thme all but not sure in what order as i dont want to be running two products along side each other that do the same thing.

Any advice appreciated,thanks.

buquicchioc09

Awards
yes u are correct. all of these compounds vary, some being wet some being dry. but all of them contribute differently. imo i dont think you should run all at once. but even you u wanted to i dont think you could. half bottles wont last u for more than a week. if i were you id just run that full bottle of dienedrone, iv heard some good things. save those other bottle for another cycle wen u can get some more of each.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Running all these together would'nt be that productive in terms of reaching a specific goal..not only that your a few bottle short on a complete stack. Like buquicchioc09 said just run that bottle of Dienedrone u have because one bottle is plenty and you'll see some great gains. Then if you get a few more bottle of others re-stack the 1ad/4ad/deca for a 4-6 weeker. Hope this helps

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Running all these together would'nt be that productive in terms of reaching a specific goal..not only that your a few bottle short on a complete stack. Like buquicchioc09 said just run that bottle of Dienedrone u have because one bottle is plenty and you'll see some great gains. Then if you get a few more bottle of others re-stack the 1ad/4ad/deca for a 4-6 weeker. Hope this helps
Not a bad idea. You could always just throw in a cap or two of 1-andro pre-workout or something while on cycle as well just to finish off the bottle. Won't hurt.