- 04-30-2009, 12:46 PM
- 04-30-2009, 02:29 PM
04-30-2009, 02:52 PM
04-30-2009, 03:01 PM
DECAVOL cannot directly aromatize to estrogen. Also, DECAVOL does not convert to DHT or its derivatives.
04-30-2009, 03:12 PM
i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but not directly converting doe not sound the same as not being able to convert. am i right?
04-30-2009, 08:20 PM
That said, nandrolone shows considerably less affinity than testosterone for the aromatase enzyme that converts androgens to estrogens. Nandrolone has only approximately 20% the affinity for aromatase of testosterone in vitro...according to this study:
Hope this helps.Ryan K. Biological aromatization of steroidsJ. Biol. Chem., Feb 1959; 234: 268 - 272.
Advanced Muscle Science
04-30-2009, 08:30 PM
thanks a bunch quigs. thats what i assumed but just wanted to check it out for sure. im running 4 ad and decavol as we speak. im in my third week with no problems to speak of.
04-30-2009, 08:49 PM
05-04-2009, 10:07 PM
05-04-2009, 10:28 PM
05-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2004, 01:37 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2004, 05:29 PM
- By NO MERCY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-04-2004, 11:00 AM
- By dieseldude in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2003, 01:20 AM
- By teekahty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2003, 07:27 PM