Arom-X = 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is it DHT related?

superone

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i just started taking Arom-X because im taking Propecia for hairloss and want to make sure i have Estrogen under control, since Propecia blocks DHT and can increase Estrogen.

But i was wondering if the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester ingredient in Arom-X is DHT related, metabolite, or covnerts to DHT, and causes DHT related type hairloss?

Because im noticing some thinning just recently as i started the Arom-X, and ive read that 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester converts to DHT or has the same effects as DHT has on the body.

Thanks!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Or ATD.

tattoopierced1

Hi, i just started taking Arom-X because im taking Propecia for hairloss and want to make sure i have Estrogen under control, since Propecia blocks DHT and can increase Estrogen.

But i was wondering if the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester ingredient in Arom-X is DHT related, metabolite, or covnerts to DHT, and causes DHT related type hairloss?

Because im noticing some thinning just recently as i started the Arom-X, and ive read that 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester converts to DHT or has the same effects as DHT has on the body.

Thanks!

I dont think it converts directly to DHT at all, from what I've read PA seems to think it it MAY make 2 conversions to DHT, but is more than likely not to.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,

Do you think the owner/product inventor can give me a definite answer to if the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester ingredient in Arom-X converts to DHT at all or has the same effects as DHT does in causing hairloss?

I would hate to stop taking it as i feel pretty good taking it with Propecia.

Thanks.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,

Do you think the owner/product inventor can give me a definite answer to if the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester ingredient in Arom-X converts to DHT at all or has the same effects as DHT does in causing hairloss?

I would hate to stop taking it as i feel pretty good taking it with Propecia.

Thanks.
wheres the rep?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, will have u a answer directly from the top soon. As Tat said it does'nt convert directly to dht so hairloss should'nt be a issue.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Yes, will have u a answer directly from the top soon. As Tat said it does'nt convert directly to dht so hairloss should'nt be a issue.

Thank you, i would really appreciate that as i would love to know.

superone

Awards
  • Established
For the reps, ive read on here that 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is basically Androsterone, which converts to Stanolone, and Stanolone is identical to DHT.

Is this true guys?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something to keep in mind is that there still isn't conclusive evidence as to whether its DHT levels that cause hairloss, or something else involved in the process of conversion of testosterone to DHT. As an example, for young boys who arent developing into puberty properly they use DHT to help spur on normal testicle development and yet dont use finasteride and there isn't any hair loss. Also studies have been being done recently to use DHT instead of testosterone for male hormone replacement therapy in older men as there are signs that it actually shrinks the prostate when its from an exogenous source, and from what i've seen of preliminary results there wasn't any noted hairloss during the studies.

Not that any of this has anything directly to do with Arom-x, but figured i'd chime in on DHT in general :)

superone

Awards
  • Established
Something to keep in mind is that there still isn't conclusive evidence as to whether its DHT levels that cause hairloss, or something else involved in the process of conversion of testosterone to DHT. As an example, for young boys who arent developing into puberty properly they use DHT to help spur on normal testicle development and yet dont use finasteride and there isn't any hair loss. Also studies have been being done recently to use DHT instead of testosterone for male hormone replacement therapy in older men as there are signs that it actually shrinks the prostate when its from an exogenous source, and from what i've seen of preliminary results there wasn't any noted hairloss during the studies.

Not that any of this has anything directly to do with Arom-x, but figured i'd chime in on DHT in general :)

Well im pretty sure that it is DHT that causes hairloss because Propecia stops conversion of Testosterone to DHT, and Propecia stops hairloss. Everytime i go on Propecia my hair gets thicker. Boys during puberty are less likely to loose hair as it takes a certain amount of androgen stimulation over time before somebody genetically predisposed to hairloss starts to loose hair. I didnt start slowly losing hair untill my 20's but during puberty when my DHT levels were sky high i had no hairloss at all. It also depends on genetics, but 95% of people before the age of 18 usually wont loose any hair no matter what they take.

I agree about DHT shrinking the prostate, i LOVE the hormone DHT and think its awsome, but it makes me loose hair and i definetly dont want to loose hair.

This is why im asking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well im pretty sure that it is DHT that causes hairloss because Propecia stops conversion of Testosterone to DHT, and Propecia stops hairloss. Everytime i go on Propecia my hair gets thicker.
Right, but thats what the studies have been showing recently, that most of what we think are negative effects of DHT are negative effects related to the conversion, not necessarily of DHT itself. If you have low to no natural testosterone production, and take DHT directly, none of the negative sides normally associated with DHT occur.

So true, you with a normal to high testosterone level and i'm guessing high 5a reductase level have a high DHT conversion rate and so propecia stops that, and stops the hair loss. I can't say either way myself whether Arom-X either can or can't convert to DHT, or by which mechanism it does, and whether it could cause hair loss or not. Just wanted to share the other info. I'm waiting for one particular study that was conducted by a university in washington to be published, it was just completed a couple months ago.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Right, but thats what the studies have been showing recently, that most of what we think are negative effects of DHT are negative effects related to the conversion, not necessarily of DHT itself. If you have low to no natural testosterone production, and take DHT directly, none of the negative sides normally associated with DHT occur.

So true, you with a normal to high testosterone level and i'm guessing high 5a reductase level have a high DHT conversion rate and so propecia stops that, and stops the hair loss. I can't say either way myself whether Arom-X either can or can't convert to DHT, or by which mechanism it does, and whether it could cause hair loss or not. Just wanted to share the other info. I'm waiting for one particular study that was conducted by a university in washington to be published, it was just completed a couple months ago.

In my opinion i doubt this. There really are no documented side effects of DHT to be recorded. Everybody i know with genetic hairloss doesnt loose hair if they cycle Testosterone with Propecia, but if they take a pure DHT compound that needs no conversion like Winny, Masteron, or Proviron, with Propecia, they start losing hair again. This could debunk the thought that DHT itself doesnt cause hairloss, and that hairloss is caused by something else that happens during the conversion process of Testosterone to DHT. It simply has to do with the hormone itself DHT.

There are plenty of guys with lower end Testosterone levels that are losing there hair. Ive seen numerous bloodwork from guys in their 20's-30's that have lower end Testosterone levels and are losing hair. I can 110% gaurantee you that if they took Proviron, Stanolone, DHT cream,ect, that they would start losing hair more rapidly.

The only reason that it was discovered that DHT caused hairloss and prostate problems was for a couple reasons.

First, there are a group of people in the Dominican Republic called pseudohermaphrodites, that lack the Type 2 5 alpha-reductase enzyme that converts Testosterone and other androgens into Type 2 DHT.

They found that after studying these people, that they never develop prostate cancer, and that they never go bald or show signs of hairloss. I think that it was based off of this information that Merck Developed Proscar for Prosate conditions, then later Propecia for hairloss. They found that patients on Proscar would regrow hair or have a stopping of their hairloss or improvement in their hair.

Also, we have to remember that DHT is 5 times as androgenic as Testosterone, so its a more potent androgen that binds to the androgen receptor at a much higher rate. This too is a reason why it causes hairloss i beleive because DHT is by far the most androgenic male hormone we naturally produce. Thats why i beleive it causes greater fatloss and energy effects than testosterone awell, and i beleive that a lot of the benefits of testosterone are actually from it converting to DHT. Remember, that if one has a problem and has low Testosterone levels, and feels like crap, they most likely also have lower DHT levels aswell because enough Testosterone has to be around to convert to sufficient DHT levels.

This is why highly androgenic compounds and DHT based compounds like Winny, Tren, Proviron, Masteron,ect, still cause hairloss even if you use Propecia on cycle to block DHT conversion. I beleive that people still lose hair for the combination of reasons that some of these compounds are essentially identical to the DHT we produce in our bodies, and are pure DHT we are putting in our bodies that need no conversion. This would debunk the thought that DHT itself doesnt cause hairloss directly, because there is no Testosterone to DHT conversion with these compounds. And also that these compounds are a lot more androgenic that Testosterone and bind to the androgen receptor at a much higher rate.

Also, some certain type of people do get prostate flare ups and problems from DHT or DHT compounds, but i beleive that this only happens when you either have too high of Estrogen levels, and also not high enough Testosterone levels. Its all pretty complicated stuff.

The best we can hope for, as far as hairloss is concerned, is a topical anti-androgen that really works, and only works locally at the scalp, other than genetic alterations that can make our hair not sensative to DHT and other androgens.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing. Give me a little bit and I'll get more info. However it's just a hunch but I believe it does convert to some degree (likely small).

superone

Awards
  • Established
No info yet? Can any of you guys get in contact with the company?

Basically i wanted to know if the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester ingredient converts into Stanolone in the body, which is identical to DHT, or if the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester ingredient converts to DHT in the body that a drug like Propecia wouldnt block.

I really would like an answer please guys.

Thanks!

superone

Awards
  • Established
A diagram:

Thanks for this diagram. So basically this mean that taking Propecia and blocking DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme still wont stop the DHT conversion from Arom-X?

Basically the Androsterone converts to 17B-HSD to - 5a-Androstane-3a,17B-DIOL to - AKR1C to - DHT

So this process skips the SRD5A enzyme, which is the 5 Alpha Reductase Enzyme that propecia blocks that converts Testosterone into DHT.

So basically Propecia will do nothing to stop Arom-X from increasing DHT right?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct. However the new Arom-X UTT no longer contains androsterone, so this is basically a moot point. Unless of course you have the old version of Arom-X.

superone

Awards
  • Established
You are correct. However the new Arom-X UTT no longer contains androsterone, so this is basically a moot point. Unless of course you have the old version of Arom-X.

Thanks for that info, thats great, but i read the ingredients and it contains Aspartame! Aspartame isnt something anybody should be putting in their body, why would you include such a toxic ingredient?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that info, thats great, but i read the ingredients and it contains Aspartame! Aspartame isnt something anybody should be putting in their body, why would you include such a toxic ingredient?
am interested in aspartame can you give me links to reports , thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flavoring is extremely difficult with these liquids. We went through several prototypes to even get some of them manageable.
I believe there is very little aspartame in it however I am unsure how much you feel is really toxic. Maybe its an all or nothing though.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw the majority of protein powders out there contain aspartame. Which brand do you use to avoid it?

superone

Awards
  • Established
Btw the majority of protein powders out there contain aspartame. Which brand do you use to avoid it?

I eat real food now, but there were tons of whey protein powders that i used to use that didnt contain aspartame. There is tons of literature out there that explains how aspartame is toxic and the amount doesnt matter to me, would you eat a small amount of poison just because its a small amount?

tattoopierced1

I eat real food now, but there were tons of whey protein powders that i used to use that didnt contain aspartame. There is tons of literature out there that explains how aspartame is toxic and the amount doesnt matter to me, would you eat a small amount of poison just because its a small amount?
well, anything in mass quantities can kill you.. even water, that wouldnt keep you from drinking water would it? Its a very small amount of aspartame for flavoring like Royd said, and although I am unsure of what studies you are talking about, it is probably a decent amount of aspartame consumed over a lengthy time that does damage.

superone

Awards
  • Established
well, anything in mass quantities can kill you.. even water, that wouldnt keep you from drinking water would it? Its a very small amount of aspartame for flavoring like Royd said, and although I am unsure of what studies you are talking about, it is probably a decent amount of aspartame consumed over a lengthy time that does damage.

Sorry man thats total BS. Your body is made 80% of water i drink overhalf my body weight in ounces which is a lot more than your 8 glasses per day and it does nothing but benefit my health. Pure natural spring water is one of the healthiest things on the planet to compare it with aspartame is embarrasing on your part and absolutely ridiculous. I can eat organic fruits and vegetables all day long 10 pounds of it untill i was so full i throw up, and it would do my body absolutely no harm and my cells no harm. Too much water doesnt kill you because water is toxic, ANY fluid in too high amounts will kill you because it overfloods your body.

I would gladly try your product if it didnt contain aspartame which even an eneducated idiot has heard is a bad chemical for your body.

tattoopierced1

Sorry man thats total BS. Your body is made 80% of water i drink overhalf my body weight in ounces which is a lot more than your 8 glasses per day and it does nothing but benefit my health. Pure natural spring water is one of the healthiest things on the planet to compare it with aspartame is embarrasing on your part and absolutely ridiculous. I can eat organic fruits and vegetables all day long 10 pounds of it untill i was so full i throw up, and it would do my body absolutely no harm and my cells no harm. Too much water doesnt kill you because water is toxic, ANY fluid in too high amounts will kill you because it overfloods your body.

I would gladly try your product if it didnt contain aspartame which even an eneducated idiot has heard is a bad chemical for your body.
I'm not comparing it to anything, just stating, that too much of anything can kill you... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

so calm down

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superone, arom-x is clearly not for you. But you might want to check out SNS's ATD product called inhibit e. Its an encapsulated product that I don't believe has any added sweetners.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
This might be a dumb question. But I do great with the old cap form of arom-x at 1 cap a night 2 max ever. Tried 3 caps for a week but it killed my weiner. How much should I take of the new liguid? I don't use any prohormones or anything like that I just use it to reduce armotase as part of a natural test boosting regimen along with Diesel Test Hardcore. I this a good idea?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could definitely stack it with a product like DTHC. Start with 1ml/night. I actually do this myself and it treats me well.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
You could definitely stack it with a product like DTHC. Start with 1ml/night. I actually do this myself and it treats me well.
Ive actually seen alot of this paticular stack going on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have the old version, and heres a tip. stack old version aromx with td formestane-you will thank me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i have the old version, and heres a tip. stack old version aromx with td formestane-you will thank me.
Curious, how would you dose these two, sounds like a BEASTLY combination as well as libido killer lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Curious, how would you dose these two, sounds like a BEASTLY combination as well as libido killer lol.
just the opposite, libido is beastly. 2pumps/2caps, 2xday. strength/energy/alpha male/libido/ you name it. i just wish i would have found aromx before they discontinued it. i would love to find bulk androsterone powder to add to td formestane.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
just the opposite, libido is beastly. 2pumps/2caps, 2xday. strength/energy/alpha male/libido/ you name it. i just wish i would have found aromx before they discontinued it. i would love to find bulk androsterone powder to add to td formestane.
I have another bottle, hint hint. I just can not handle anndrosterone well, I prefer the UTT since its pure ATD. So I assume 50mg of form with 4 caps spread of Arom-x. Is this correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have another bottle, hint hint. I just can not handle anndrosterone well, I prefer the UTT since its pure ATD. So I assume 50mg of form with 4 caps spread of Arom-x. Is this correct?
i would start at 2pumps form/1 cap aromx 2xday. i have a high tolerance and there is no need to do more than needed. you can always increase. give it a shot and let me know.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i would start at 2pumps form/1 cap aromx 2xday. i have a high tolerance and there is no need to do more than needed. you can always increase. give it a shot and let me know.
will do

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to say some of the retailers still carry the old Arom-x. I'm not certain so you may have to look around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to say some of the retailers still carry the old Arom-x. I'm not certain so you may have to look around.
sorry to say, but most online sites don't update often. the old formula will be listed long after a new one has replaced it. but vitamin shoppe has the old formula with 80 caps for $42. it's worth the extra cash to know what you are getting. i guess i will be dropping some cash at vs.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need it there is free shipping if you spend over 49 bucks there this weekend only. Code is 4210.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you need it there is free shipping if you spend over 49 bucks there this weekend only. Code is 4210.
thanks, i appreciate it. there is a vs close to where i live and if the online price is cheaper they sell it at the lower price. it looks like i will have to buy all i can while it is still available. again, thanks for looking out. T

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Gotta question, is arom-x the same compound found in the lg science product methy masterdrol v2??
from what is see the mmv2 is 3b-Hydroxyetioallocholan while your arom-x is 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

So seems the mmv2 is beta isomer whilst arom-x is the alpha isomer. And i know lg sciences mmv2 is a ph whilst aromx is an AI? correct???
So the beta vs alpha does make a difference??

PS: From what i knw th mmv2 is famous for hardening the physique, what do you guys have that rivals that?? and is also mild/low sides mild suppressive frrom you guys??

Please let me know.

Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotta question, is arom-x the same compound found in the lg science product methy masterdrol v2??
from what is see the mmv2 is 3b-Hydroxyetioallocholan while your arom-x is 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

So seems the mmv2 is beta isomer whilst arom-x is the alpha isomer. And i know lg sciences mmv2 is a ph whilst aromx is an AI? correct???

PS: From what i knw th mmv2 is famous for hardening the physique, what do you guys have that rivals that?? and is also mild/low sides mild suppressive frrom you guys??

you are behind on formulas. the new sublingual mmv2 is 3a, i know it makes no sense. 3a used to be in lg's formadrol too, and now they put it in a ph????

Please let me know.

Thank you
if you make any sense out of this let me know

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x2 l would like to know aswell

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Please let me know.

Thank you
Our UTT Arom-X no longer contains androsterone (3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester). As for the nomenclature on mmv2 I believe the b isomer makes it epiandrosterone. They are actually pretty similar in action from what I remember.

In regards to low sides decavol UTT is a good one or just running a straight AI like Arom-X UTT would give pretty good results. Both can be ran for a longer period of time which should produce some sustainable gains.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Our UTT Arom-X no longer contains androsterone (3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester). As for the nomenclature on mmv2 I believe the b isomer makes it epiandrosterone. They are actually pretty similar in action from what I remember.

In regards to low sides decavol UTT is a good one or just running a straight AI like Arom-X UTT would give pretty good results. Both can be ran for a longer period of time which should produce some sustainable gains.
Yes, ehats where i was trying to get at, more of a confirmation of my suspecion. Im no chem and pretty new on these ph stuff. However, i did kinda realize that androsterone and epiandrosterone are not the same thing and although they are almost identical, the slight change in their nomenclature and structure makes a whole world of difference. But here is what i still need a hint at, is androsterone (alpha isomer ) considered a prohormone and/or suppressive in anyway?? same question goes for epiandrosterone, is epiandrosterone a ph and/or suppressive ??

My suspicion is that epiandrosteron its a ph and is suppressive although mild, cause lg does market it as a ph and thus im inclined to think this way.

What about androsterone?? same thing? ph and/or suppressive?

Thanks

PS:
on a secomd note, im starting to look into ams products and im gettin very interested. I want to try my first ph, want somethin mild not too suppressive for my first run. Dont want the craziest gains, trying to recomp, focusing on cutting and gaining a bit of muscle. I want also something that can go easy by with otc pct.
Do you have any product/products or stacks that suit my needs???

Ill tell you that my best hopes were placed at hdrol but due to being methylated im avoiding it completely for now. So what i have in mind is:

A) Furazadrol only 6 wks run perfect for my needs but i heard that some batches are giving people problems cause thy have stims on them making them intorelable so thats a bad thing

B)trifecta stack , sounds good for first ph but heard a bunch of mixed reviews and some say is just bunk and dhea useles and stuff. My main fear is dht conversion, specially on their methil masterdrol, which happens to be their only good reviewed and accepted ph.

C)from you guys im gettin excited about the decavol and maybe stacking with your 1-ad product. Problem is i dont know if it would be too strong and suppressive or too hardcore, specially for a first ph timer, hehe, and dont know how pct i would have to go on it if it would be fine with otc. Also would it be ok with 6 wks cycle? does it have a good hardening, water free lean gains like the furaza and the methyl masterdrol??

Thank you , hope you can answer me all questions and sorry for such a long post.

Thanks!!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, ehats where i was trying to get at, more of a confirmation of my suspecion. Im no chem and pretty new on these ph stuff. However, i did kinda realize that androsterone and epiandrosterone are not the same thing and although they are almost identical, the slight change in their nomenclature and structure makes a whole world of difference. But here is what i still need a hint at, is androsterone (alpha isomer ) considered a prohormone and/or suppressive in anyway?? same question goes for epiandrosterone, is epiandrosterone a ph and/or suppressive ??

My suspicion is that epiandrosteron its a ph and is suppressive although mild, cause lg does market it as a ph and thus im inclined to think this way.
Your suspicions are essentially right on. Androsterone in lower doses likely wont result in any high degree of suppression and actually has a positive impact on libido.

I dont know a ton about MMv2 but they do market it as a PH so therefor I would assume that at the doses they use it is suppressive. I would agree that it is a milder PH.

What about androsterone?? same thing? ph and/or suppressive?
In the higher doses yes.

Thanks

PS:
on a secomd note, im starting to look into ams products and im gettin very interested. I want to try my first ph, want somethin mild not too suppressive for my first run. Dont want the craziest gains, trying to recomp, focusing on cutting and gaining a bit of muscle. I want also something that can go easy by with otc pct.
Do you have any product/products or stacks that suit my needs???
I would say 1-Andro UTT is your best option here. It can be rather suppressive on the libido for some guys so keep that in mind. But it's a good cutter because it promotes good strength gains and LBM.

Ill tell you that my best hopes were placed at hdrol but due to being methylated im avoiding it completely for now. So what i have in mind is:

A) Furazadrol only 6 wks run perfect for my needs but i heard that some batches are giving people problems cause thy have stims on them making them intorelable so thats a bad thing
Yep that is a legit concern. From last I heard the company has not responded to the stim concern either. I thought someone tested it and found it to be partially caffeine or something. It's probably a good question for Axis though as I am not 100% familiar with that situation.

B)trifecta stack , sounds good for first ph but heard a bunch of mixed reviews and some say is just bunk and dhea useles and stuff. My main fear is dht conversion, specially on their methil masterdrol, which happens to be their only good reviewed and accepted ph.

C)from you guys im gettin excited about the decavol and maybe stacking with your 1-ad product. Problem is i dont know if it would be too strong and suppressive or too hardcore, specially for a first ph timer, hehe, and dont know how pct i would have to go on it if it would be fine with otc. Also would it be ok with 6 wks cycle? does it have a good hardening, water free lean gains like the furaza and the methyl masterdrol??

Thank you , hope you can answer me all questions and sorry for such a long post.

Thanks!!!
LG typically produces some quality products so you would likely have good results with their Trifecta stack. I'm again not 100% familiar with it however.

The only negative you might see with decavol and 1-Andro UTT is a libido drop and some suppression. If your concerned about recovery just keep these factors in mind:

• Your age. The younger you are the easier recovery will be.
  • Dosing - just dont overdue it
  • Be flexible, if your having strong sides drop the cycle and go into pct
  • Plan your pct
These are all things I'm sure you know but managing them can really improve your cycle. Even for a first timer you can run stronger cycles if you take a smart approach.

I think I got all your questions... :beerchug: