Arom-X = 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is it DHT related?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I want to say some of the retailers still carry the old Arom-x. I'm not certain so you may have to look around.
    sorry to say, but most online sites don't update often. the old formula will be listed long after a new one has replaced it. but vitamin shoppe has the old formula with 80 caps for $42. it's worth the extra cash to know what you are getting. i guess i will be dropping some cash at vs.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If you need it there is free shipping if you spend over 49 bucks there this weekend only. Code is 4210.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

If you need it there is free shipping if you spend over 49 bucks there this weekend only. Code is 4210.
    thanks, i appreciate it. there is a vs close to where i live and if the online price is cheaper they sell it at the lower price. it looks like i will have to buy all i can while it is still available. again, thanks for looking out. T
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

Gotta question, is arom-x the same compound found in the lg science product methy masterdrol v2??
    from what is see the mmv2 is 3b-Hydroxyetioallocholan while your arom-x is 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

So seems the mmv2 is beta isomer whilst arom-x is the alpha isomer. And i know lg sciences mmv2 is a ph whilst aromx is an AI? correct???
    So the beta vs alpha does make a difference??

PS: From what i knw th mmv2 is famous for hardening the physique, what do you guys have that rivals that?? and is also mild/low sides mild suppressive frrom you guys??

Please let me know.

Thank you
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Gotta question, is arom-x the same compound found in the lg science product methy masterdrol v2??
    from what is see the mmv2 is 3b-Hydroxyetioallocholan while your arom-x is 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

So seems the mmv2 is beta isomer whilst arom-x is the alpha isomer. And i know lg sciences mmv2 is a ph whilst aromx is an AI? correct???

PS: From what i knw th mmv2 is famous for hardening the physique, what do you guys have that rivals that?? and is also mild/low sides mild suppressive frrom you guys??

you are behind on formulas. the new sublingual mmv2 is 3a, i know it makes no sense. 3a used to be in lg's formadrol too, and now they put it in a ph????

Please let me know.

Thank you
    if you make any sense out of this let me know
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

x2 l would like to know aswell
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Please let me know.

Thank you
    Our UTT Arom-X no longer contains androsterone (3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester). As for the nomenclature on mmv2 I believe the b isomer makes it epiandrosterone. They are actually pretty similar in action from what I remember.

In regards to low sides decavol UTT is a good one or just running a straight AI like Arom-X UTT would give pretty good results. Both can be ran for a longer period of time which should produce some sustainable gains.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

Our UTT Arom-X no longer contains androsterone (3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester). As for the nomenclature on mmv2 I believe the b isomer makes it epiandrosterone. They are actually pretty similar in action from what I remember.

In regards to low sides decavol UTT is a good one or just running a straight AI like Arom-X UTT would give pretty good results. Both can be ran for a longer period of time which should produce some sustainable gains.
    Yes, ehats where i was trying to get at, more of a confirmation of my suspecion. Im no chem and pretty new on these ph stuff. However, i did kinda realize that androsterone and epiandrosterone are not the same thing and although they are almost identical, the slight change in their nomenclature and structure makes a whole world of difference. But here is what i still need a hint at, is androsterone (alpha isomer ) considered a prohormone and/or suppressive in anyway?? same question goes for epiandrosterone, is epiandrosterone a ph and/or suppressive ??

My suspicion is that epiandrosteron its a ph and is suppressive although mild, cause lg does market it as a ph and thus im inclined to think this way.

What about androsterone?? same thing? ph and/or suppressive?

Thanks

PS:
    on a secomd note, im starting to look into ams products and im gettin very interested. I want to try my first ph, want somethin mild not too suppressive for my first run. Dont want the craziest gains, trying to recomp, focusing on cutting and gaining a bit of muscle. I want also something that can go easy by with otc pct.
    Do you have any product/products or stacks that suit my needs???

Ill tell you that my best hopes were placed at hdrol but due to being methylated im avoiding it completely for now. So what i have in mind is:

A) Furazadrol only 6 wks run perfect for my needs but i heard that some batches are giving people problems cause thy have stims on them making them intorelable so thats a bad thing

B)trifecta stack , sounds good for first ph but heard a bunch of mixed reviews and some say is just bunk and dhea useles and stuff. My main fear is dht conversion, specially on their methil masterdrol, which happens to be their only good reviewed and accepted ph.

C)from you guys im gettin excited about the decavol and maybe stacking with your 1-ad product. Problem is i dont know if it would be too strong and suppressive or too hardcore, specially for a first ph timer, hehe, and dont know how pct i would have to go on it if it would be fine with otc. Also would it be ok with 6 wks cycle? does it have a good hardening, water free lean gains like the furaza and the methyl masterdrol??

Thank you , hope you can answer me all questions and sorry for such a long post.

Thanks!!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Yes, ehats where i was trying to get at, more of a confirmation of my suspecion. Im no chem and pretty new on these ph stuff. However, i did kinda realize that androsterone and epiandrosterone are not the same thing and although they are almost identical, the slight change in their nomenclature and structure makes a whole world of difference. But here is what i still need a hint at, is androsterone (alpha isomer ) considered a prohormone and/or suppressive in anyway?? same question goes for epiandrosterone, is epiandrosterone a ph and/or suppressive ??

My suspicion is that epiandrosteron its a ph and is suppressive although mild, cause lg does market it as a ph and thus im inclined to think this way.
    Your suspicions are essentially right on. Androsterone in lower doses likely wont result in any high degree of suppression and actually has a positive impact on libido.

I dont know a ton about MMv2 but they do market it as a PH so therefor I would assume that at the doses they use it is suppressive. I would agree that it is a milder PH.

What about androsterone?? same thing? ph and/or suppressive?
    In the higher doses yes.

Thanks

PS:
    on a secomd note, im starting to look into ams products and im gettin very interested. I want to try my first ph, want somethin mild not too suppressive for my first run. Dont want the craziest gains, trying to recomp, focusing on cutting and gaining a bit of muscle. I want also something that can go easy by with otc pct.
    Do you have any product/products or stacks that suit my needs???
    I would say 1-Andro UTT is your best option here. It can be rather suppressive on the libido for some guys so keep that in mind. But it's a good cutter because it promotes good strength gains and LBM.

Ill tell you that my best hopes were placed at hdrol but due to being methylated im avoiding it completely for now. So what i have in mind is:

A) Furazadrol only 6 wks run perfect for my needs but i heard that some batches are giving people problems cause thy have stims on them making them intorelable so thats a bad thing
    Yep that is a legit concern. From last I heard the company has not responded to the stim concern either. I thought someone tested it and found it to be partially caffeine or something. It's probably a good question for Axis though as I am not 100% familiar with that situation.

B)trifecta stack , sounds good for first ph but heard a bunch of mixed reviews and some say is just bunk and dhea useles and stuff. My main fear is dht conversion, specially on their methil masterdrol, which happens to be their only good reviewed and accepted ph.

C)from you guys im gettin excited about the decavol and maybe stacking with your 1-ad product. Problem is i dont know if it would be too strong and suppressive or too hardcore, specially for a first ph timer, hehe, and dont know how pct i would have to go on it if it would be fine with otc. Also would it be ok with 6 wks cycle? does it have a good hardening, water free lean gains like the furaza and the methyl masterdrol??

Thank you , hope you can answer me all questions and sorry for such a long post.

Thanks!!!
    LG typically produces some quality products so you would likely have good results with their Trifecta stack. I'm again not 100% familiar with it however.

The only negative you might see with decavol and 1-Andro UTT is a libido drop and some suppression. If your concerned about recovery just keep these factors in mind:

• Your age. The younger you are the easier recovery will be.
    • Dosing - just dont overdue it
    • Be flexible, if your having strong sides drop the cycle and go into pct
    • Plan your pct

These are all things I'm sure you know but managing them can really improve your cycle. Even for a first timer you can run stronger cycles if you take a smart approach.

I think I got all your questions...
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13