Epi/Liqui-drone--Possible m-drol pulse?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
My current plans are:

Liqui-drone: 2ml's for weeks 1-4
M-drol: 10/10/10 weeks 1-3
Epi: 0/0/40/40/40/40

I was thinking that is a little harsh on the liver so i was also thinking about:

Liqui-drone: 2ml's for weeks 1-4
Epi: 40/40/40/40 for weeks 1-4
M-drol: Pulsed 3x a weeks 1-3

Im wanting to shed some body fat while trying to gain a solid 15 lbs. I was wanting some Advice/input.

tattoopierced1

what support supps are you looking at running with this?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I got cycle support, fish oils, taurine, Extra hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, and milk thistle. i got the bases covered i think. I also have clomid and nolva.

tattoopierced1

sounds good.. i'd start the hawthorn berry a good week or two before you start the cycle, BP sides are a beeyotch to deal with if you are prone to that on cycle.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
so do u like the pulse idea better or just the first plan?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Yea ive never pulsed before so i think i might run the m-drol straight through. Im still not sure if i even wanna run the m-drol. i got a solid 10-12 lbs after pct with the x-tren so im sure ill gain more with the Liqui-drone, this stuff looks great.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah if your gonna do it ..just do it no pulse. Also get the support supps in a week or 2 before cycle sence your running all three. Personally if your second quess'n the m-drol Id jus drop it altogether.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Yea im just looking for a good lean mass gain, nothing crazy. I wanna find my lost abs and just get a little more cut up.

I got a bottle of arimidex on the way in case of the estro rebound while im on the later parts of the cycle. Do you guys think ill have a problem with that even if im using the epi? rebound because i run the mdrol that is.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well anything is possible, but just be safe like you are and have every support supp you need before u start.

AFOX

Awards
Yea im just looking for a good lean mass gain, nothing crazy. I wanna find my lost abs and just get a little more cut up.

I got a bottle of arimidex on the way in case of the estro rebound while im on the later parts of the cycle. Do you guys think ill have a problem with that even if im using the epi? rebound because i run the mdrol that is.
If thats the case, then drop the m-drol for sure. I'm on day 10 of Liquidrone/epi, and I'm getting freaking jacked.

Also, I doubt you need to run the epi at 40 throughout the cycle. I'm running it 20/30/30/40, and I'm getting great results at 2mls of LD and 30 of epi at a weight of 258 right now.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
If thats the case, then drop the m-drol for sure. I'm on day 10 of Liquidrone/epi, and I'm getting freaking jacked.

Also, I doubt you need to run the epi at 40 throughout the cycle. I'm running it 20/30/30/40, and I'm getting great results at 2mls of LD and 30 of epi at a weight of 258 right now.
well there u go...a first hand account of actual cycle

GMan88

GMan88

Awards

Hell yea man good deal. I cant wait to get my hands on this liquidrone. Im prolly not going to start up some time next month. But keep me updated bro

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
My Log is up in the sup review/log section, sub if youd like.