Adding a methyl group to your 1AD?

tattoopierced1

It already works great as it is, checkout the logs on the forum, good stuff. I dont know doing that would make the pros outweigh the cons.

to add to this, look for AMS coming out with some spectacular products very soon, if you thought things couldnt get any better, you better think twice

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It already works great as it is, checkout the logs on the forum, good stuff. I dont know doing that would make the pros outweigh the cons.

to add to this, look for AMS coming out with some spectacular products very soon, if you thought things couldnt get any better, you better think twice
Just a suggestion... Cons my out weigh the pros but lots of peeps would prob use it... just a thought.

When can we expect these big things??? Been very curious about AMS products for a while.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established

Really??
You'll have to keep us posted on this Tat.
Looking forward to it.

JP..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a suggestion... Cons my out weigh the pros but lots of peeps would prob use it... just a thought.

When can we expect these big things??? Been very curious about AMS products for a while.
Adding a methyl will change the compound and it's efficacy. You cannot simply add a methyl and expect increased bioavailability. For example, dianabol and boldenone have the same chemical structure except for one thing: dianabol has a methyl attached. In doing so, the compound, and it's action within the body, are completely different.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Adding a methyl will change the compound and it's efficacy. You cannot simply add a methyl and expect increased bioavailability. For example, dianabol and boldenone have the same chemical structure except for one thing: dianabol has a methyl attached. In doing so, the compound, and it's action within the body, are completely different.
Yes I do realize this... Hence the difference btw 1-test and m1-test... Like I said just thought it was a noval product idea... If I had a company and resources I would def look into it... Everyone always loved a new PH/DS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
lector606 Anabolics 9